1951-1960

Chapter 1951 Longevity is a hundred years old.

  There are not so many big pots at home. If the dumplings are left uncooked for a long time, the dough will harden, and the skin will break easily when the dumplings are cooked.

  So as soon as the water in the four big pots boiled, Li Jingshan, who was in charge, had already discussed with Zhuo's father and Zhuo's mother, so the dumplings Zhang Luo made first can be cooked in the pot.

  As for the dumplings that are cooked first, who will eat first? It must be respecting the old and loving the young, and let the elderly and children eat first.

  Father Zhuo said, this will be the tradition of our village from now on, to honor the elderly at the top and take care of the children at the bottom.

  Moreover, this toddler cannot be divided into men and women. Some people don't treat girls as human beings. They start playing pig grass and do housework at a few years old, and they are not allowed to eat or study.

  Father Zhuo said, let the whole village supervise this matter in the future. If anyone's family still has such an incident, they will not only have to hold a meeting for criticism, but also deduct work points and fines.

  To treat these villagers, it is useless to open a meeting to criticize them. Father Zhuo knows best how to punish them, deduct work points, and fine them. This is more effective than letting them stand in front of others and admit their mistakes.

  Sure enough, the children could be allowed to eat first, and those who wanted to carry the little girl back immediately stopped.

  It must be hard to sit in the house with so many people. Fortunately, it's not very cold today. In addition, a temporary shed was built, and the shed extends from the gate of their house all the way forward. It is about the length of three or four houses. .

  Then, the dishes and the table and stools were all brought from home by everyone themselves, and they were brought from someone's house. Li Dazhong also organized people to write the name of that house on the back of the table and stool to avoid messing up for a while.

  Everything is proceeding in an orderly manner. When a bowl of dumplings is brought to the elderly and children, everyone is agitated when looking at the fat dumplings and smelling the fragrance.

  Some old people, women, and even Li Jingshan couldn't help crying.

  No matter how busy outside, no one dared to go to the East Room to disturb the guests coming back from abroad, so until everyone started to eat, the old lady Zhuo and the old lady led a few girls out to greet everyone.

  Then I didn't use Li Jingshan to remind them, and no one taught them. At first, I didn't know who started it. After saying that the old birthday star must live a long life, then all the villagers were excited and shouted.

  Think about it, dozens of people are shouting, the old birthday star must live a long life, the picture is so magnificent.

  There are even people shouting that such a good person does not live more than two hundred years old.

  Everyone loves to hear that they can live a hundred years old. The old lady and the old lady are not gods. They are also laymen, so naturally they also like to hear such words.

  Grandpa Zhuo looked at these simple villagers and was also very excited. In fact, the grandpa was very excited this morning. He also thought about it several times, but considering that there are many people outside, he was afraid that he would run into him, so several girls kept stopping him. .

  Just a meal of dumplings, these simple villagers said so many words of gratitude to him and wished him a long life. When someone said that he could live past two hundred years, the old lady couldn't help laughing.

  "Live two hundred years? Then I won't be an old goblin." It was said that if I could live two hundred years old, who wouldn't want to.

  Mrs. Zhuo was even more superstitious and said to her in-laws that what the children said could be effective, especially these words, they were not told by the adults.

  The old lady Zhuo and the old lady listened to them, and they felt comfortable in their hearts. They had just found their son. They must really want to live a few more years and enjoy the family happiness.