1901-1910

Chapter 1901 I regretted it,

  but it was too late, because Liu Lanxiang had already looked up, and when he saw Xu Xiaohua, he recognized Xiao Qiu.

  Seeing Xiao Qiu wearing a nice cotton coat, small leather shoes, and a red woolen hat, dressed like a lady, Liu Lanxiang suddenly felt a bright spot in front of her eyes.

  The dress of her eldest daughter is definitely better than that of any daughter in town.

  What does this show? It shows that Shen Erzhu's family is really making a fortune.

  Liu Lanxiang was able to know the news about her ex-husband's family, and she would also like to thank her mother Hu Cuifen, because every time she went back, her mother would scold her once, and scolded her for not being lucky, scolding her that she should not divorce Shen Erzhu in the first place, or maybe it was them. The family also followed suit, and drank spicy food early.

  Maybe the whole family can go to Kyoto to enjoy the blessing. Her mother has a bad memory, but she remembers it firmly.

  If it wasn't for her mother's family to encourage her to divorce, she would divorce Shen Erzhu when she was young and had a chance to marry people in the city.

  That dead ghost man, her mother actually found a good one for her before she and Erzhu had divorced.

  Then I came to complain that she shouldn't have a divorce with Erzhu, which affected her to go to Kyoto to enjoy the great blessing, or the envy of the village neighbors should be her Hu Cuifen.

  Suppressed by her mother since she was a child, although Liu Lanxiang felt that her mother was talking in dreams and unrealistic, she never dared to refute her mother.

  Even the moment I saw Xiao Qiu, I felt that my chance had come again, maybe she could make her mother value it again soon, and become the pride of her mother Hu Cuifen again.

  "Xiao Qiu? Are you really Xiao Qiu? You came to see mom?" Just when Xiao Qiu turned to run, Liu Lanxiang had already dropped the firewood and ran over.

  The little girl who was following Liu Lanxiang was staring at Xiao Qiu in a daze at the moment. Apart from envy and jealousy, she was surprised.

  This girl looked like a girl from a rich family. She didn't even dare to think about it before. This girl from a rich family is actually her mother who often talks about her, that Xiao Qiu with very bad health?

  Born to the same mother, why can she live the life of a rich man?

  But I can't even go to school. What I worry about most every day is not what I wear today, but whether I can eat enough today.

  What she was most afraid of was that her mother would fall, because then she would have to be kicked out by her father's eldest daughter.

  Because her eldest sister often scolded her for not looking like her dad, her mother and her ex-husband had a baby before they married.

  At this moment, this little girl, who is called Brother Pan, who is less than nine years old, suddenly wanted to make what her older sister said could become a fact.

  Obviously, her mother left the house first, and Xiao Qiu might have come to take her mother back. I wonder if she can be taken with her?

  Just as Pan's brother was thinking about it, Liu Lanxiang had already grabbed Xiao Qiu.

  "Xiao Qiu, didn't you go to Kyoto with your dad? When did you come back from Kyoto? By the way, did your dad come back?"

  Seeing such a mother, Xiao Qiu suddenly regretted it, and she actually wanted to let her Dad remarried her, even if she still thinks like that now, but is it possible?

  "I, we just arrived today, and I and my dad are back." Xiao Qiu replied with a bit of carelessness.

  "Ah, you just arrived today, and your dad let you see mom?" Liu Lanxiang's colorless face, at this moment, seemed to be several years younger.

Chapter 1902 Misunderstanding

  Er Zhu still has her in his heart, otherwise he would not come back, so he would send Xiao Qiu to see her.

  She listened to her mother, but she didn't know where her mother found out, saying that Er Zhu had left with the educated youth whom she was looking for.

  Let's just talk about it, how can I find a deeper relationship than their husband and wife since they were young.

  What's more, the woman is still an educated youth. In the past two years, those educated youths have returned to the city and have been divorced. The son of Aunt Wang's next door is still a sugar factory employee.

  Liu Lanxiang's dream woven by herself, Mei Chai was gone, she stretched out her callous hand, rubbed it against her body, and pulled Xiao Qiu into the courtyard.

  "Walk around, first follow your mom into the house. Don't worry about your dad's side. Mom can't run anyway, and mom is single now. You can go to Kyoto with your father at any time."

  "No..." Xiao Qiu Looking at the hand her mother stretched out, she hurriedly hid in shock, "I came to you, my dad didn't know, I, I'll go back first."

  Xiao Qiu turned around and ran, even Xu Xiaohua Regardless, she regretted it. She felt that she shouldn't have come. Her father would definitely not agree to remarry her mother as she is now.

  Then her mother misunderstood, what can I do?

  If I let my aunt know about this, she would definitely hate her even more.

  Xiao Qiu is a sensitive child, Zhuo Yiyi hasn't paid much attention to her these days, and she regrets her behavior that day.

  But Zhuo Yiyi is determined to teach her a lesson, but it's not that you regret it, showing a few weak expressions, the little aunt will still run over all kinds of concerns as before.

  Knowing that she was in trouble, Xiao Qiu ran away and screamed, stunned to see all Xu Xiaohua.

  Xu Xiaohua is actually not very familiar with Liu Lanxiang, she just heard from her stepmother that this person was once the daughter-in-law of her second cousin.

  Then she sighed that this person is not a blessed person. The second cousin is so good, he looks good, and he has also been admitted to a prestigious university by self-study.

  You must know that if her second cousin hadn't been admitted to college, she would have stopped studying long ago.

  The girls in the village, her age, were called back by their parents to bring their younger siblings, or go to the field to earn work points, so there is no way to go to school.

  In fact, Xu Tianxi and Wang Dafeng also thought the same way at first. Let the eldest daughter read for a few years and know Braille.

  This is because compared with those in the village who only know men and women and still do not go to the wrong toilet in the city, their daughters have already studied a lot.

  But since they heard that Er Zhu was admitted to the university, Xu Tianxi and Wang Dafeng made up their minds that no matter how hard these days are, they have to confess the two children, and then take the entrance exams to prestigious universities like their cousins ​​and cousins.

  This child who has read, sees things differently.

  So don't look at Xu Xiaohua's young age, but she knows a lot. She knew Liu Lanxiang wanted to be crooked, and then she thought about her second cousin's current conditions and was still driving a car. If she walked with this kind of person Together...

  how could this be possible? Xu Xiaohua felt that it was absolutely impossible. Xiao Qiu's mother must have misunderstood Xiao Qiu's meaning.

  She didn't think it would be of any use, Liu Lanxiang couldn't help herself unilaterally now that Xiao Qiu was sent by her father.

  Liu Lanxiang looked at her hands and smiled. It must be what she is now. She scared the eldest daughter. Waiting until she cleans up before going to see them, Xiao Qiu will definitely not run away again.