1031-1040

Chapter 1031 Climbing up along the bar

 When Shen Yiyi heard that this person was a salesperson at the Suzhou Enamel Factory, he took another look at him. You must know that enamel basins, enamel cups, and enamel-like things at this time are all very popular products.

  And to buy those things, you still have to have an industrial ticket, otherwise you just take the money and they won't sell it to you.

  Therefore, there are very few people in the countryside who can make enamel pots. They used black crock pots and black crock pots before. Anyway, they are some rough bargains.

  The bowls for eating are also the kind of coarse porcelain bowls that don't even have the outer layer of glaze. That's it, her mother said that their homes are all good.

  Shen Yiyi suddenly had an idea, and now the lives of the nearby villages are better, but things like these are still unaffordable, because of course there is no industrial ticket.

  "Uncle Xue, since you are a salesperson in an enamel factory, you must have enamel products in your hand, right?"

  "This must be true, but I don't have much authority. Why, girl, what do you want to buy, just say, I have to go back to Fu'an County when I finish my work from Harbin City, and I can bring it back for you."

  This small pad can be given away.

  Shen Yiyi hurriedly pulled Gu Zumo and changed positions with him.

  Then they spent more than ten minutes outside. Shen Yiyi bought fifty enamel pots, 20 enamel cups, and even ten enamel spittoons from this Xue Shengli. 

  Unexpectedly, Shen Yiyi had two other things. Fang Ming and Gao Jianbo listened to her and Xue Shengli talking about business. Yes, they were buying things, they were clearly talking about business.

  When the two of them were surprised, they whispered on the side, "If I didn't know this, I can't believe it. My sister-in-law is from the country and she is only fifteen years old."

  Fang was no stranger to it, and he snorted, "What's this." When everyone used to eat chaffy vegetables, Shen Yiyi had been supplying all of them with food.

  Through today, Fang Ming has also seen Shen Yiyi's ability to climb up with a stroke, and finally solved the suspicion in his heart.

  Before, he only knew that Shen Yiyi might have been to the black market. Looking at it now, it is estimated that this girl is a pervasive, as long as there is a need, she can buy things anywhere.

  Several people talked very happily, mainly Shen Yiyi and Xue Shengli talked well. Xue Shengli was even more happy when he learned that the kind of delicious kimchi he ate in Fu'an County was made by Shen Yiyi. Speaking straight back from Harbin, I went to Fu'an County to look for them.

  The address that Shen Yiyi left for Xue Shengli was the small western-style building in Fu'an County.

  Everyone was in a different car. The time for Shen Yiyi and the others was about to come. Before leaving, Shen Yiyi left his little pad to Xue Shengli, "Go to the aisle when you get in the car, and shop both of them. Come on, a proper sleeper."

  "Haha, okay, that's it." Xue Shengli responded with a laugh.

  I bought so many enamel pots at once. Not only is it enough for my own use, but I can also give those enamel cups some rewards to advanced individuals in the form of rewards.

  Moreover, through this purchase, she also has a name, and she will take out enamel-like things in the future to prevent Fang Ming and the others from suspicion.

  Shen Yiyi was so happy that he didn't pay attention to Gu Zumo for a long time. He would turn his head and take a look, only to realize that Master Xiao Mo didn't even smile at all?

 Chapter 1032 Fate

  "What's the matter?" Shen Yiyi stabbed Gu Zumo with his elbow, deliberately distorting the image of Master Xiao Mo: "Do you feel sorry for the two small cushions?"

  Of course he was not reluctant to bear the two small cushions, he suddenly discovered that the little daughter-in-law can actually say that, and the words that she said...how to put it, it is like a person who has been in business for many years, anyway, the behavior of the little daughter-in-law just now was a bit unexpected.

  He had doubted the identity of the little wife before, and she gave him the book that day. Although the writing was a bit messy, he just took a look at it, but he didn't doubt that there would be such a thing as Transcendence Rebirth.

  The little daughter-in-law was so sure that Xu Aihua was born again, and she shouldn't just read a book.

  Isn't she reborn herself?

  "Do you really feel sorry for the two pads?" Those two pads are pretty good-looking, and the four are still matching. Look at the appearance of the little Mo master, Shen Yiyi who got it a little regretted sending the two pads. 

  "No, I'm sorry, I'm thinking, you buy so many spittoons, where to put them all."

  Gu Zumo just stared at himself as if staring at a stranger, the feeling is really bad.

  So knowing that he didn't tell the truth, Shen Yiyi explained to him very seriously, "There are at least three small foreign houses left, and three in Qingshan Town. The remaining four are the new houses bought in the provincial capital. Two are left, and two will be taken to the farm."

  "Well, if you count it like this, ten is really not much."

  "That is, I am not a squanderer, I will live it."

  Walked between the two. Fang Ming in front of the person heard what Shen Yiyi said and couldn't help but twitched his mouth: "..." I bought 50 enamel pots, 20 enamel cups, and 10 enamel spittoons. She didn't spend money indiscriminately. People, how did Shen Yiyi say this?

  Gao Jianbo also tightened his mouth, otherwise he was afraid that he would laugh out loud.

  It's no wonder that Researcher Gu didn't do research well and took over such a stall. It turned out that his wife could spend too much money, so he had to find a way to make more money.

  Until everyone got on the train, Fang Ming and Gao Jianbo looked after Gu Zumo with sympathy, well, they were still very sympathetic.

  Although the green train at this time was not as comfortable as the trains of later generations, the layout inside was the same, with a row of three seats on one side and two seats on one side.

  The four tickets Fang Ming bought were on the three-seater side, and three of them were next to each other, and the remaining one was just opposite.

  Several people put their travel bags and just sat down, the harsh, familiar voice rang from far to near.

  Shen Yiyi looked at the two positions next to Gao Jianbo on the opposite side. What a fate.

  However, it was just such a coincidence that the two people who walked with their teeth and claws were not others, but Jin Xiaocui and her greedy second aunt.

  Jin Xiaocui looked at the few people sitting across from them, she was taken aback for a moment, and then as if nothing had happened before, she greeted them with a smile, "It's a coincidence, so you are also going to the provincial city?"

  Shen Yiyi sat down. Sitting by the window, Gu Zumo sat next to her and heard Jin Xiaocui speaking. This time she just nodded and turned her head out of the window.

  Everyone who has taken the train knows that everyone likes the position by the window, and there is a small table here.

  There are two of them by the window of the four tickets. The person sitting opposite Shen Yiyi is Gao Jianbo. He may have expected what will happen. When Gao Jianbo saw the two people coming over, he pretended to fall asleep in his seat.