1871-1880

Chapter 1871 This is the high threshold

  People who were about to get angry, because of Zhuo Yiyi's words, finally calmed down.
After Zhuo Yiyi exhaled, he said again:

  "You are a smart person. You must have never thought about this before, including the third brother. I must have never felt that Xiaoxiang's behavior is wrong before. But you think about the child carefully . Ever since I was young, did I really like to stick to male relatives? For example, you, gotta, I didn't say this sentence, then you say that she sticks to dad like this, but is always cold and indifferent to mom, right? "

  Especially my father is not a kiss yet, Zhuo Yiyi didn't dare to say this, just whispered secretly in his heart.

  Little Mo's mind must be clear at one point, and then Zhuo Yiyi watched him frown and thought about it, and then completely calmed down.

  "I will discuss with Xiaoxiang and send her to study in S city, so you should rest assured?"

  " Oh oh oh, I said you, since you have already figured it out, why are you still angry? You're wrong, Lord Mo, don't you know?"

  "I'm not angry, I know what you're worried about, don't worry, I won't let Xiaoxiang affect your third brother's future, so I can only send her to S city. Otherwise, it would not be conducive to let her become independent, so we can only do this."

  It's almost the same. Although Xiao Mo's words are still a bit angry, there is really no way to calmly and solve this kind of thing.

  "But how should we explain to my third sister-in-law? Suddenly sending Xiaoxiang away. Isn't it too good for Xiaoxiang?"

  "You don't need to worry about this, I will take care of it."

  She wears this life. It has been more than ten years since I came here, but in the past ten years, if you encounter something that she can't solve, just talk to Gu Zumo, Xiao Mo's answer will always be: You don't need to worry about it, I will take care of it.

  Zhuo Yiyi's greatest fortune was to meet Gu Zumo and marry him in this life.

  "My dear, you are more important to me than golden fingers, don't you know?"

  Gu Zumo: "..." What hysteria does the little daughter-in-law have? What golden finger? Where's the golden finger? Whose fingers are made of gold?

  Oops, when I got excited, I almost missed it.

  Zhuo Yiyi quickly shook off the hand where Little Mo was checking her fingers, sat up straight, made two solemn coughs, pushed the car door solemnly, got out of the car, and went into the house.

  To accompany his grandfather to attend such occasions, Zhuo Yiyi not only prepared suits for the second and fourth elders, but also wore a black suit.

  Their third brother wore all black suits, and his woolen coats were all black. Then he walked beside his grandfather like this. I didn't know, he thought they were the old man's bodyguards.

  The two generations have never been in such a solemn department. Really, as soon as I stepped in, I unconsciously wanted to straighten my back.

  "The third child works in such a place every day. Isn't he depressed?" My old husband is a high-ranking official, and Zhuo Lao Si is considered to have seen the world. When he walks into such a place, he feels that he doesn't dare to breathe.

  "The third brother must be used to it." Her third brother has been in this kind of department since he started working. Although he was just a mayor at first, he must have been used to it.

  "Everyone has their own ambitions. If you don't believe that you let the youngest go to our company for a few days, he will surely frown all day long and pick out a bunch of problems for us." Zhuo Lao Er also whispered.

  The brothers only came in a hurry to say a few gossips, and then a large group of people greeted and welcomed them in with enthusiasm.

Chapter 1872 Secretary Yao

  The woman who came to talk to Zhuo Yiyi was very young, she seemed to be a few years older than her, she was also very beautiful, and she looked like a very capable woman.

  When she learned that the other party was her third brother's secretary, Zhuo Yiyi was taken aback.

  Didn't her third brother never use female secretaries?

  This principle was set from the day when her third brother became the mayor. No matter how the official becomes a big official, the principle is no longer needed.

  In the actual meeting, Zhuo Yiyi and the others couldn't intervene.

  So when her grandfather was chatting with the top leader, Zhuo Yiyi's eyes kept secretly aiming at her third brother and the secretary Yao.

  It happens to be this kind of meeting that everyone is sitting across from each other. Those of them who come here with them just need to sit here and smile.

  Then Zhuo Yiyi saw that Secretary Yao got up three times during this period of time, one of which was to pour water on her grandfather and the first hand.

  There were two remaining times, one was to send a piece of paper to her third brother, and the other time, as if suddenly remembering something, he approached her third brother, said something in his ear, and then walked out on high heels.

  When she came back, she still leaned over and said a few words in the ear of her third brother before sitting back again.

  Zhuo Yiyi felt that this woman had just deliberately gotten so close to her third brother. It was absolutely deliberate. She deliberately wanted to show herself in front of their family members, so that their family members felt that she had an unusual relationship with Zhuo Lao San.

  Zhuo Yiyi is very thankful that Gu Zumo didn't come, otherwise, with the temper of Xiao Mo, not to mention throwing her out on the spot, this matter would be enough for her third brother to drink a pot today.

  She is not the aunts who like to chew their tongues in the country. She saw a man and a woman walking together, or sitting together, and she said what the two of them had.

  It is too common for later generations of men and women to work together. If only the third elder brother changes a female secretary, she will definitely not be suspicious.

  And she is very savvy in this respect, if it weren't for this secretary Yao to do too obvious, she probably wouldn't have noticed her.

  This kind of meeting is actually very serious. For example, when she just poured water on her grandfather, there was obviously a dedicated service staff doing it.

  But Secretary Yao just wanted to get in there and took the teacup from the service staff.

  It can be seen that she is indeed very good at making tea, and she seems to be better than the staff member.

  So Zhuo Yiyi initially thought that Secretary Yao did this, just want to show himself and take this opportunity to show off in front of the leader.

  Later, she discovered that she was deliberately in front of them, showing an unusual relationship with her third brother, which made people have to think more.

  After being stared at by Zhuo Yiyi for a long time, Zhuo Hongyang felt her sister's gaze over there, and blinked at her when she looked over.

  Humph, blinking your eyes is not good, if you dare to betray my third sister-in-law, see if I recognize you third brother.

  Zhuo Lao Si also had a bad eye, he must have seen the problem, and then when he thinks of the little girl, this nosy, wait for the third child to be questioned, and then he also looks at the opposite side and smirks inwardly.

  The meeting time with the top leader was originally scheduled to be forty minutes. Maybe the two parties were too happy to have a conversation, and it was extended for a while.

  Then, her third brother, the deputy responsible for rural development, was in charge of receiving them.

  Actually, I still wanted to host a banquet for them, but Old Mr. Zhuo was too old to eat out and refused.