1801-1810

Chapter 1801 Bringing People in Privately 

Wu Xiaofen is a sweet-mouthed person. She usually gets along well with everyone, and she often tells everyone how good the relationship between her cousin and Mr. Zhuo is.

  Otherwise, the two custodians would not put people in. But when people put it in, they feel it's not quite right.

  So the two custodians negotiated and quickly sent someone to report the incident to the head of the logistics department.

  It happened that Zhuo Yiyi was in the logistics department at this moment, and when he heard that Wu Xiaofen had brought someone into the warehouse privately, she hesitated in her heart.

  Several leaders of the logistics department were also taken aback by Wu Xiaofen's actions.

  In fact, when Wu Xiaofen first came, everyone could see that Xiao Zhuo always wanted to train her well.

  But then I didn't know what to do, so I got it to the warehouse and worked as a recorder for the goods.

  Arguably, the recorder of goods receipt and exit is actually a good job. The wind can't catch the rain or the rain, eight hours a day, occasionally an extra shift, and overtime pay.

  But everyone could see that Wu Xiaofen was dissatisfied with her job and tried to find her cousin and transfer her work back to the office.

  But in the end it was rejected by Xiao Zhuo.

  Everyone realized that it seemed that Wu Xiaofen's cousin was with Mr. Zhuo, and it was not as important as she said.

  Since Zhuo Yiyi wanted to make a big deal with today's incident, naturally he wouldn't have given a few warnings.

  She arranged for someone to go to the Security Department and then went to the warehouse with a few leaders of the logistics department.

  Once a year has passed, it is 1981.

  Looking at the young man who was wearing a fancy suit, hot wool rolls, big bell-bottom pants, and a cigarette in his mouth, Zhuo Yiyi almost couldn't help laughing.

  This kind of dress is very common on the street now, but every time I watch it, Zhuo Yiyi has the feeling of watching an old movie.

  But at this moment she came to clean up people, so naturally she couldn't laugh.

  "This is the warehouse, where did this person come from?" Zhuo Yiyi yelled when he came in, and asked Wu Xiaofen unceremoniously, "Smoking is not allowed in the warehouse, don't you know about this?" When Wu Xiaofen came, Zhuo Yiyi hadn't come yet, because she had deliberately watched it, and none of the executives' cars were there.

  "I, I know that smoking is not allowed." In fact, she just said that Wu Xiaogang was not allowed to smoke in it. But when did her brother hear her words.

  At the sight of such a leader, Zhuo Yiyi came in person, and Wu Xiaofen was terrified.

  Later, when he thought of the relationship with his cousin Li Yaling, Wu Xiaofen felt relieved, and courageously explained: "This is my own brother. He said he wanted to see my working environment, so I brought him here. ." I took more than ten days of annual leave at home, but still paid leave.

  Not to mention that there is no such thing as the sale of individual homes, it is a public unit, how can there be more than ten days of vacation.

  Wu Xiaofen brags to her family, saying how good her job is now and how much the leadership values ​​her, it may not be so good to others.

  Of the few people who work in the family, Wu Xiaofen is indeed the highest paid.

  Then she, a second-rate younger brother, said that he wanted to come to her company to see, and to witness what she was doing at Hon Hai company with his own eyes, before he believed what she said.

  When Zhuo Yiyi and the others came over, Wu Xiaofen and Wu Xiaogang were bragging about how important the job of a warehouse recorder was.

  Wu Erliuzi saw that this large warehouse was too big. If he wanted to walk from one end to the other, make a round of inspections, he was given a bicycle, and he was a bit surprised.

 Chapter 1802 Expulsion

  Wu Erliuzi saw that his sister was being reprimanded, and quickly put out the cigarette. When he came over to see Zhuo Yiyi's appearance, he immediately squinted his eyes.

  He could hear his sister say that their female boss drives to and from get off work by herself.

  Isn't this the female boss who drives a car?

  Erliu Wu hurriedly gathered the wool roll pretending to be chic, and then stretched out his hand grinningly, "Get to know, my name is Wu Xiaogang, I am Wu Xiaofen's younger brother."

  Zhuo Yiyi was almost beaten by this person's squinting stare. How could it be possible to shake hands with such a person.

  Zhuo Yiyi turned aside, looked at Wu Xiaofen and said, "I think you should be aware of the company's system. Now you can go to the accounting office to get your salary. You are fired."

  "Huh?" Wu Erliuzi, he didn't just come in and make a circle, no, no, he made a circle. Actually, he just came in, and when he saw that this place was too big, he didn't bother to make a circle.

  "What, don't you understand Mandarin? I said that your sister violated the public notice system and was expelled." She had found an excuse to expel Wu Xiaofen. With this excuse, even Li Yaling had nothing to say. So Zhuo Yiyi was very willing, and said it loudly to Wu Erliuzi again.

  As soon as he heard that his sister had been fired because of him, Wu Erliuzi didn't hesitate, and hurried around in circles.

  His sister agreed, and she bought a bicycle for him when she got a bicycle ticket in a few days.

  He was fired, so there was no money to buy him a bicycle.

  Haha, it turns out that this kid is anxious about this.

  "I'm just here to visit you, how can I say that I am expelled? I said you are too real?" Wu Erliu said anxiously.

  "Are we a zoo? Is it a place you can visit at will?" Zhuo Yiyi bluntly fought back.

  Wu Xiaofen, who had already reacted from the shock, also quickly panicked and begged: "I, I will definitely not be the next time, Ms. Zhuo, will you forgive me this time, OK?"

  "After you join the company, I gave You three days, let you familiarize yourself with the company system. If you make such a mistake in those three days, I will definitely give you another chance. Now you tell me, how long have you been in the company?"

  "Three It's been three months." Wu Xiaofen replied timidly with regretful intestines now.

  "Hehe, it should be a few days or three months away. I dare to ignore the company system before the probation period has passed. I have said more than once that smoking in the warehouse, let alone outsiders, is forbidden.

  You have committed two crimes today. If I do not fire you, after others make the same mistake, I is not have to forgive? " "No, Zhuo, you and my cousin are classmates you, you will see the face of my cousin, just Forgive me this time..."

  "Unforgivable, unforgivable." After Zhuo Yiyi threw out these eight words, he said to the Minister of Logistics: "This matter today, wait for it to be posted, so that everyone can study hard. If Next time the same thing happens, you can call the shots and be expelled directly." When Wu Xiaofen came, she said that her own cousin was a classmate of Mr. Zhuo.

  Relying on this relationship, they often ask for a favor in front of them. If nothing else, they say that they are late and leave early. Everyone keeps one eye open.

  This time she hit the gun by herself, otherwise he would really dare not make the decision to expel her.

  "Yes, Mr. Zhuo." The logistics minister glanced at Wu Xiaofen, and responded with some gloat.