1071-1080

Chapter 1071 The new officer takes office.

  Their class teacher's surname is Lu, and his name is Lu Xuejing. He is forty years old this year. I heard from her third sister-in-law that this teacher Lu is not only good at lectures, but also very nice.

  Lu Xuejing, really as the name suggests, looks quiet, and looks very nice.

  After everyone sat down, Shen Yiyi stood up again and shouted a report: "Hello, Teacher Lu, my name is Shen Yiyi, I am canceling leave today."

  "Well, classmate Shen Yiyi has already taken leave before. He and the principal know about it." Lu Xuejing seemed excited when she saw Shen Yiyi, "Yiyi, come to the front and get to know the classmates."

  Shen Yiyi obediently walked to the front, stood in front of Teacher Lu, and then faced the whole class. He said politely, "Hello classmates, my name is Shen Yiyi, please take care of me in the future."

  Before, she only knew that Shen Yiyi was studying well, but she didn't expect this girl to look so good.

  Teacher Lu smiled and added for Shen Yiyi: "When Shen Yiyi was in junior high school in the town, his grades were always the first in the class and the top three in the school. Feng Dong, you also come up and meet Shen Yiyi, From now on, this class will be handed over to the two of you."

  Seeing that the classmate named by the teacher was the class leader, Shen Yiyi turned to Jin Xiaocui with a smile, and said: "I have just met with my classmates under the introduction of
Jin Xiaocui ." Jin Xiaocui I thought Shen Yiyi was about to sue, and her expression changed. She was not admitted by the Provincial Arts and Crafts Troupe, and the family asked someone to get her into a middle school. Her mother said that when she wanted her to enter the first class, Mr. Lu paid her back. Don't want her very much.

Chapter 1072 Withdrawal of the Kimchi Factory

  Besides, a small team leader is not an official, and there is no additional subsidy, just like whoever wants to be.

  It was expected that the few people who were taken down were not only not angry, but also talked and laughed with everyone.

  Xu Tianxi was even more annoyed and yelled: "Oh my god, it's considered to have removed me. I worry about this day by day. How dare I do a little work and worry about it? I'm not the material of being an official, and I don't have any official addiction. How good will it be in the future, work to earn work points, go home and hug the baby, haha, it's very good."

  At this time, some people retorted him: "That's different. You are the team leader and you are ten centimeters in length or not. After this, you may not be able to earn a few work points."

  "It's okay, if you can earn a few counts, anyway, I have only two children in my family. I don't want to die from starvation." Xu Tianxi still replied with joy.

  It seemed that this man really didn't want to be the captain of this team.

  It's no wonder that his daughter-in-law Wang Dafeng can live and earn money, so it's normal for others not to worry about it.

  Amidst everyone's discussions, Wang Dafeng has always been smiling, and there is no dissatisfaction with the dismissal of his own man.

  The reason why Wang Dafeng was forced to divorce by her in-laws was because she had not been able to give birth to a child after several years of marriage.

  Originally, Xu Tianxi thought that he would not have a baby, but Wang Dafeng was pregnant soon after marrying him, and he gave birth to a fat son in a short time.

  Everyone still doesn't understand this. It turns out that Wang Dafeng is not sick at all, and I heard that the man who married the man has never been pregnant. This does not even prove that the man is sick.

  The country folks didn't understand those before, and thought that not having children was a matter of women. They never doubted that some men could not have children.

  Wang Dafeng didn't dare to refute the chicken who had been scolded by her mother-in-law and ex-husband for not laying eggs for several years.

  When she heard from Shen Yiyi and Gu Nan that this was the case, Wang Dafeng cried bitterly.

  When Xiao Tiedan was seven or eight months old, it happened that Wang Dafeng's second aunt's son got married, and it was the family her second aunt introduced her back then.

  Moreover, the two of them were still neighbors, so Wang Dafeng was holding his big fat son, and accompanied by Xu Tianxi, he went back to show off.

  This idea was still given by Shen Yiyi. I heard that the family was almost pissed to death. Wang Dafeng was even more grateful to the sister's house.

  So those who didn't deal with the eldest sister's house were the enemies of their husband and wife. What else is there to say? If the captain of a broken team is improper, you shouldn't be a chant, what's so great, huh.

  Wang Dafeng and Lin Lanying worked in a kimchi factory before, so naturally they are not afraid of their men being dismissed.

  Li Jiashun thinks that Xu Tianxi and Shen Erzhu can laugh so happily. He must feel that even if they are not team leaders, there are still daughters-in-law earning high work points in the family.

  Li Jiashun snorted coldly and secretly said that you will be crying next time.

  Here I replaced the team leader with his own. Li Jiashun felt that he had successfully established a WeChat among the masses, and waved to tell everyone not to make a noise, "Next, I will talk about the personnel transfer problem of our farm kimchi factory..."

  "Director Li, the kimchi factory is not a farm. The kimchi factory is just a processing point in our farm where the vegetable supply station is located. If you want to talk about the kimchi factory, do you have to notify Director Liu first?" When it was over, Yin Haiying was interrupted.

  Li Jiashun had also inquired about this matter before, and it seemed that there was such a statement.

  But he doesn't care. Can a town vegetable supply station antagonize the county magistrate?

  Li Jiashun was about to say something impassioned. At this moment, Liu Qiao led two young men to come in. As soon as he came in, he explained his intentions. He said that because of many considerations, the vegetable supply station had decided to set up the kimchi factory. The processing point on the farm was removed.

  Liu Qiao's words are like hearing the thunder explosion to the people on the farm, not to mention Li Jiashun.

  As soon as Li Jiashun heard that the kimchi factory was to be withdrawn, he thought he had heard it wrong. When someone reminded him, he stood up and shouted, "No, I will not agree to this matter. The kimchi factory is withdrawn, and our farm is lost. It's too big."