1671-1680

Chapter 1671 This really doesn't work.

  Seeing her son's submissive appearance, Mrs. Shen is still very useful.

  "Okay, since you listen to mom what you say, then mom sees that Wang Siya is pretty good."

  "Huh???!!!" The brothers and sisters exclaimed at the same time, startling Shen Granny.

  If it weren't for the dumplings in her hand and the noodles, Shen Lao Niang really wanted to slap it over, her old heart, these two dead children, why did she shout so loudly.

  "Mom thinks that girl and Lan Xin are god sisters. If you can become a wife in the future, the old Lin family will not be doing you bad things." 

"It's not mom, I know what you think. You are afraid that my second brother will find If you kill others, the Lao Lin family retaliates against us, right?" She guessed that Shen's mother was in this mind, Shen Yiyi asked.

  "Mom eats more salt than you eat. Don't believe me. Today, I took a look at Lin Lanying's gloomy face of her father and her three brothers. None of them is good." 

I have to say It can be seen that Mr. Shen hasn't eaten the salty salt for so many years. But should she remind Mrs. Shen that too much salt is not good for her health.

  Shen Yiyi was so impatient that Mother Shen said that your mother eats more salt than you eat. She laughed so furiously that she immediately threw a knife in the eye.

  "Don't believe it, just that family, that's unreasonable. They always think that our family is climbing high and can easily let go of your second brother?"

  "I don't care about them." Shen Erzhu's stubborn temper also came up and hummed: "It's a big deal. The fish is dead and the net is broken."

  Shen Yiyi nodded there too, "I support my second brother's idea. If there is one day, it may not be our family that will be unlucky."

  "Mom said that, and I am not afraid of them." Shen Lao Niang explained: "I looked at Wang Siya and thought that girl was a good one, and if your second brother and that girl can really make it, you will definitely be able to go a lot less in the future. Trouble, what is it called, yes, the best of both worlds."

  Her mother used the best of both worlds, so she couldn't say anything.

  Shen Yiyi paid attention to the expression of her second brother, and found that her mother had picked up the matter, and her second brother blushed visibly.

  Shen Erzhu blushed, but he was not ashamed. He felt that he was so old, and he made his old lady worry about lifelong events, and he was embarrassed.

  "Mom, this is impossible. How old I am and how old the girl is, don't talk about it anymore in the future."

  "Your age is a bit worse, but if you find someone of the same age , It's definitely not a divorce, it's a dead end, otherwise someone's girl will not marry when she is in her thirties."

  "I am divorced twice, so what qualifications do I have to pick someone else." Shen Erzhu finished, hurry up and emphasized again, "Mom, I don't want to find a daughter-in-law yet, I will talk about this later."

  "A good girl is not waiting for anyone, I know you are not in a hurry, I don't think Wang Siya is good..."

  "Mom, good in college There are so many girls, don't worry about this."

  Her second brother is the same, no matter how tall he looks, and he is worried that he can't find a suitable one when he goes to university.

  Shen's mother became even more anxious when she heard the girl say this, "Just your second brother's eyes, I really can't believe your brother."

  "Mom, don't worry, I will listen to you this time." Although he has no plans to do so now, But she didn't want Shen Lao Niang to randomly click the mandarin duck book, Shen Erzhu quickly promised.

Chapter 1672 Shen Lao Niang is angry

  "If you listen to me, then Wang Siya, I told her mother today, she seems to have no objection. But there is a worry, I am afraid that you have not completely given up on Lin Lanying, if you still have a little bit. If remarriage is possible, their family can't agree to this marriage."

  "No, mom, this is really not possible." Shen Erzhu didn't expect that Shen Lao Niang was serious, and she even mentioned it to Wang Xuemei, and said anxiously.

  Seeing that the second son really didn't have this mindset, Mrs. Shen didn't force him anymore, "I just told Lan Xin's mother first, and didn't make a decision privately for you two, what are you in a hurry."

  Can he be in a hurry?

  "Although Wang Siya and Lin Lanying are not cousins, they did it anyhow? What happened to me if you messed up like this? I didn't mean to marry two other sisters..."

  "Yes, mom, my second brother said That's right, this thing really doesn't happen, otherwise my second brother will definitely be pointed at the backbone in the future." Shen Yiyi also said.

  The younger sister was still speaking forcefully, and Shen Erzhu hurriedly nodded, "I was pricked on the spine to the point that it would affect the eldest third and fourth."

  Shen Lao Niang stopped her mind when she saw that her daughter did not approve of this marriage. "Forget it, forget it, I mean, since you both disagree, then forget it."

  Making dumplings is most suitable for chatting. After this session, Mrs. Shen remembered her daughter's marriage again.

  "I have discussed with your dad. When you and Xiaomo get married and Lin Xiao takes them back, we should go back too."

  Sure enough, let's not talk about the second brother and Wang Siya, so we started talking about her again. .

  Shen Yiyi groaned inwardly. After thinking for a long time, he came up with a response, "Whoever gets married on a cold day, clothes are not easy to choose."

  "If you have a bad choice, I think you have a red woolen coat. It's good, I just wear that one."

  "I have always dreamed that I can wear a dress on the day of my wedding. I have agreed with my third wife about this. She is responsible for designing the dress I wore on the day of my wedding."

  "Wearing a skirt?" Shen Lao Niang counted the days and shook her head, "That won't work, then it will have to be pushed to next summer, which will take another half a year."

  "That's not right, it happened that our family moved in at that time. Everyone will be so good by then." The girl is right to say that. If the eldest family and the third family are absent now, it is definitely not as good as next year.

  Can you drag it any longer?

  Old mother Shen felt that it was not right for her daughter and future son-in-law to live together like this.

  Although the son-in-law is a good son-in-law, he is young after all. In case these two young people can't grasp it for a while...

  "Then you move to your second brother's house and squeeze with Xiao Qiu first. Anyway, if you don't get married, you will I can't live here anymore."

  "Why, mother? You don't know your girl yet, and I'm not the kind of  ffoolish person." "Anyway, no matter what you say, you will either marry Xiaomo now or just Move to your two brothers' house."

  Shen Lao Niang said, of course, she also has her own considerations. Xiao Mo's parents will come back any day, and they will live together when they are not married.

  When being in-laws, it's this kind of girl who looks down on her the most.

  She didn't want to be such a good girl in her own family, because this matter was looked down upon by her in-laws.

  When the girl came, if it wasn't for the marriage, she could let her come like this?

  Then came to learn, and the marriage dragged on again and again.

  Old Niang Shen raised her head and glared at the girl, as if you dare to slap your mouth, the old woman would beat someone.