1791-1800

Chapter 1791 Fainted

  Fortunately, the wealth of the big head of the Wen family has not yet appeared. If Chen Mo really feels wronged, let Gu Zumo and Wen Lingyun talk about them, when the property is divided in the future, give their second uncle a little more.

  Alas, the actual life is so few decades, no matter how much money is there, it will make you immortal. In the end, no one left and the money was not spent. So, she now feels that her stall is a bit too big, but is she doing it for money? That's definitely not it.

  She wants to do her career purely for money, just sell a few of the treasures in her space, and ensure that she will become the richest man in minutes.

  Whenever she thinks of this, Zhuo Yiyi doesn't know what he is doing. This is to open a factory and a department store, and she wants to make the catering area bigger.

  Maybe she was born to work hard, not doing anything, and lying down to be able to count money, she still can't enjoy the kind of happiness.

  On New Year's Day, the Zhuo family also received good news. The 86-year-old Mrs. Zhuo and the 84-year-old Mrs. Zhuo are coming back after the New Year.

  And when I come back this time, I won't leave again. The old couple have now gone through all the necessary procedures, and some foreign businesses have temporarily been handed over to a few daughters.

  Yes, it is temporary, because Mrs. Zhuo has already planned, and when he comes back this time, he wants to take a good look at a few grandchildren and see who will take over the business of Zhuo's family.

  People who are almost 60 years old, I didn't expect that my parents are still alive and still coming back.

  Father Zhuo drank two more glasses when he got excited, and then he didn't know if he drank too much, or he was too excited. When he got up, he fainted.

  When Zhuo Yiyi and Gu Zumo received the call, Father Zhuo had already been sent to the hospital.

  In fact, when Father Zhuo passed out, Wang Zhaodi hurriedly called the sister-in-law when everyone was rushing to the hospital.

  Although several elder brother and went I went to the hospital, and there was nothing to worry about, but Wang Zhaodi had developed a habit, so she asked her sister-in-law if she had anything to do.

  Then she started looking through the phone book, and she actually had Wen Lingyun's home phone number.

  Zhuo Yiyi received the call, and when she heard that his father fainted, her face paled in shock, and she almost fainted.

  When the parents first came to Kyoto, she gave them a comprehensive inspection, and then performed a comprehensive inspection every six months.

  Including Big Brother Dasou, a comprehensive checkup was done as soon as he came, and then a health checkup was done every year.

  The health of the family members has always been very good, and she has never considered which one of them will get sick.

  How could dad faint?

  Zhuo Yi had never been so scared before, she didn't even know that she was so scared of losing a loved one, no, no, no.!

  "Gu Zumo , hurry up, hurry up, my dad fainted." Wen Xiaopeng answered the call . As soon as he heard it was for the little aunt, the child only called the little aunt over.

  Gu Zumo is sitting in the living room at the moment and talking to everyone about his grandfather's life in the farm village.

  Although Wen Lingyun and Wen Lingxiao had heard of some before, they still chased after each time they saw their cousins, as if they didn't hear enough.

  Anyway, being idle is also being idle, since everyone is willing to listen, then he will say it.

Chapter 1792 Poor

  Father Zhuo was brainwashed by his little wife. Gu Zumo also felt that some of them might be looking for those unknown people hidden by the Wen family through the trajectory of his grandfather's life in the farm village in the past few years.

  Regarding the map, Gu Zumo and Wen Lingyun actually disclosed it.

  Looking at the urgent appearance of Wen Lingxiao and Wen Huihui, it is estimated that the big brother really concealed this matter.

  As for his dad? Gu Zumo talked so much tonight, what other people asked and said, he also wanted to see people like the literary family, who cares more about the property.

  Gu Zumo told about Grandpa Wen's last few years, and Wen Lingyun also recalled the days when their family was together.

  Then Wen Nianzu told everyone what the Wen family was like when he was young.

  Like telling stories, everyone restored the ups and downs of the Wen family over the past few decades.

  The Wen family actually had a great time this evening.

  That's how it is during the New Year. What to eat and not to eat is actually not the most important thing. Everyone sits and chats together, with peanuts, candies, frozen pears and persimmons in front of them.

  People with good conditions should also put some fresh fruits on them.

  It seems that through this form, everyone's feelings have increased a lot.

  If it weren't for this call, the couple would stay and watch the year together with everyone, and the actual room would have been cleaned up for them.

  When they heard that their old relatives fainted, Wen Nianzu and Chen Mo also said that they would follow them to the hospital, but they were stopped by Zhuo Yiyi.

  She also immediately realized that the parents on both sides are not young anymore. At this age, the most fearful thing is the sudden illness.

  When Zhuo Yiyi and the others rushed to the hospital, Father Zhuo had already woken up.

  Looking at the doctors who were in a circle, I heard that the dean was here, Zhuo Yiyi and Gu Zumo didn't dare to bother, they stood aside and listened to the doctors.

  According to several experts, Mr. Zhuo has some signs of cerebral infarction. From now on, it is best to quit smoking and drinking. There are also big fat, pork belly, animal offal, peanuts and melon seeds. It is best if you don't eat it again.

  When Zhuo Yiyi heard it, he couldn't help but squeezed Father Zhuo's hand distressedly, and her tears fell.

  Just quit smoking and drinking, but big fat, pork belly, and the doctor said, they are all her father's favorites.

  I didn't have the conditions to eat before, but now I have the conditions, but I'm not allowed to eat anymore, ooh, her father is so pitiful.

  In fact, although Father Zhuo had smoked and drank for half his life, he had no money to buy these things because of the difficulties at home in the previous decades.

  At that time, the cigarettes I smoked were all the tobacco I secretly planted by looking for a piece of land in the mountains.

  Later, because he was elected as the captain, he had to lead by example, so he didn't dare to grow cigarettes by himself.

  This is intermittent, and when the stock is out of stock from time to time, the actual addiction of Mr. Zhuo is not very big.

  It is estimated that quitting smoking should be easier to quit.

  As for alcohol addiction? This is to blame Master Xiao Mo.

  In fact, going back, Papa Zhuo's alcohol addiction is not serious.

  Drinking at that time burned more money than smoking. When corn and sorghum rice were 1.5 cents per jin, it would cost seven or eight cents per jin to loose white.

  Under this circumstance, not to mention that Mrs. Zhuo couldn't be willing to pay for a drink for Mr. Zhuo. Even Mr. Zhuo himself couldn't watch the whole family still hungry. He insisted on taking a sip.

  Therefore, his father's alcohol addiction was used by the son-in-law Xiao Mo.

  In fact, before he became their son-in-law, he would always drink for Father Zhuo, and sometimes even carry two bottles of good wine.