1721-1730

Chapter 1721 Don't worry about it

 "Really?" Gu Zumo curled his lips disdainfully, "Then I will see if this oath will be fulfilled this time."

  He only believes in science. It is strange if he believes in their witchcraft. And he had just heard what his mother and two sisters said. Didn't she just think that the little daughter-in-law came from the country, and she didn't deserve the identity of their Wen family's daughter-in-law, so she actually found such a lame excuse.

  Gu Zumo didn't believe what he said to his parents.

  Seeing that his son didn't believe what he said, Chen Mo was also anxious, "Xiao Mo, what mom said is true. You really have to take this matter seriously, otherwise your parents are just your sons, and you want us to be old. Lost your son?" 

"Chen Mo..." Wen Nianzu hurriedly tried to stop his wife, "Don't worry, we have already seen our son, so we can explain it to him slowly."

  "Can I not be in a hurry? He is so I didn't obey, and got married privately. If this is..."

  The mother is really scared, otherwise he won't want to make it clear as soon as we meet. She's been on the plane for so long, isn't she tired?

  The son didn't care about himself at all, and he didn't ask her if she was tired or if she was uncomfortable. Instead, he talked to her with this attitude.

  Chen Mo felt that her son had made her wronged, and Gu Zumo also felt that his mother came back to stir up them.

  "Let's say, you are so anxious to come back, and you said these inexplicable things as soon as we met, trying to force us to divorce? Then let me marry the monster you gave me? Does it mean that?"

  Something is not right now To put it bluntly, waiting to arrive at home is also a matter, and in this case, he does not want his little wife to hear.

  "Xiaomo, how can you talk like this? Although Qi Ya is two years older than you, she is also a little princess with noble blood. How can she say it out of your mouth and become a monster."

  The son has been raised outside for so many years and he hasn't seen each other for so many years.

  Although Chen Mo was very dissatisfied with his son's attitude and was very sad, he still restrained himself as much as possible and could not get angry as soon as he met his son.

  Thinking of the beautiful little girl back then, Wen Nianzu also said: "Yeah, at this point, you really wronged us, Xiaomo, Qi Ya looks pretty good."

  "So what, I don't care about her. What kind of princess, I only get married once in my life, marrying a wife, you had better remember my words. "

  Otherwise , you don't want such parents.

  Anyway, he has been alone for so many years. It's better to have no father or mother, no one restrains them, and no bad mother-in-law dislikes little daughter-in-law.

  As soon as I got off the plane, I made a face to my daughter-in-law, and lost the flowers that the daughter-in-law had worked so hard to prepare.

  Gu Zumo had already classified his mother in the ranks of bad mother-in-laws, so he didn't have a good face to them.

  "Xiaomo, Mom didn't come back to force you to divorce. Actually, I like Yiyi too. The little girl looks good and looks pretty sensible. Mom can be such a villain. But Mom can't help it, that vow It will really come true."

  Haha, it will really come true , scare anyone.

  Is he a person who is afraid of death? Besides, he and his young wife have been married for so long. Has the vow fulfilled?

  "At the beginning, you made a baby kiss for a child who didn't know anything. You didn't take your child seriously. You even made that oath. Hehe, I feel very proud of having parents like you. "

 Chapter 1722 Oath

  Gu Zumo's words are of course the opposite. The people in the car are not fools. Of course, he can hear how dissatisfied he is with them at the moment.

  The couple wanted to explain to their son that in that situation, the little girl Kiya insisted on loving their son very much.

  Then they had no choice but to accept the baby's statement, and according to their request, they issued such a poisonous oath.

  "Should the child who kissed Qi Ya be not called Gu Zumo?" Gu Zumo asked suddenly.

  Wen Nianzu hurriedly nodded and replied: "Yes, you were just a few months old at the time, and the name we gave you was lined up with your elder brother, Wen Lingmo."

  Ha ha, still Wen Lingmo, It's ugly.

  "Since you set the baby to kiss Wen Lingmo, this matter is easy to handle. My name has always been Gu Zumo since I was a kid, and I am very satisfied with my current name, and I have no plans to change it, so, This matter has nothing to do with me."

  "But that vow used your birthday horoscope. At that time, we saw with our own eyes that they pressed the black stone that tied your birthday horoscope under the altar. This is not a simple change. The name will do." Chen Mo said anxiously.

  "What if it doesn't work, I already have someone I love, and I'm also married. Isn't this still alive?"

  "That's it." Wen Nianzu hurriedly went to see his wife, if he could not destroy his son's marriage , Of course they are not willing to ask for this suspicion.

  But if it's because the son married another woman, it would endanger his life. Then this wicked person, they still deserve it.

  Yes, Xiao Mo has betrayed his vows, so why is he still alive?

  Chen Mo is also confused now, "Or let's not mention this matter first, and wait for me to find out what's going on. If we can find a better solution, of course we don't want to see you separate."

  "Don't worry about this, I will never be separated from my wife in this life." Gu Zumo said coldly.

  Say something for yourself, and his son said, they took the risk to come back, for whom.

  Chen Mo was so angry with his son that he closed his mouth and said nothing.

  The car has entered the city, and it is estimated that it will be home soon. It is not good for the wife to see her face like this.

  Wen Nianzu turned his head and winked secretly at the eldest daughter, and motioned to her daughters to persuade their mothers.

  Wen Dan has just been looking outside, but her ears have been watching the conversations of several people. In fact, she didn't believe that the oath was so effective. Especially seeing that elder brother is not afraid of that oath at all, Wen Dan has a good impression on this elder brother who has just met.

  "Big brother, I support you. My sister-in-law is very good. Don't listen to your parents. You can't do things that hurt your sister-in-law just because of their original vows."

  "You boy, why are you so ignorant? You persuade your mother." Wen Nianzu didn't dare to talk about his son, and when he met his daughter, his face immediately became cold.

  "Who can persuade my mother? I don't understand the witchcraft of their ethnic group. I know how to persuade it? But there is one thing that I think my brother is right. He and his sister-in-law have been married for so long, and there is nothing wrong with that. What a vow, I think it scares people."

  "What do you know, your father and I have personally seen the person who betrayed the vow and how he was punished." Chen Mo angrily said.

  "Then my brother..." Wen Xue also wanted to ask, then why is my brother okay?

  However, her parents' expressions were very bad, Wen Xue shrank her neck, and swallowed what she hadn't said.