1641-1650

Chapter 1641 A Thief at Home

  Neither of them ate much of the food on the banquet. They must be a little hungry now, so they went straight home.

  It's almost afternoon now. Gu Zumo is really hungry. Actually, he is not very picky about eating. It mainly depends on what kind of occasion he eats.

  If you stay with your little wife, you just squat in the wild and eat steamed buns, and he doesn't still eat very fragrantly.

  "When we go back next time, how do we cook fried noodles?" Shen Yiyi asked.

  "Okay." Gu Zumo agreed, turned his head to look around, and added, "As long as you make it, I like to eat everything."

  Well, it doesn't need to be emphasized, she has already noticed this bad habit of Master Xiao Mo.

  Because when they were eating with the fourth and second elder brothers, occasionally her fourth sister-in-law would rush to cook when she was free, and then Gu Zumo didn't need to eat, just smell it, and frowned.

  Later, her fourth sister-in-law was scared. As long as Xiao Mo came back to eat, she would just fight, or cook, and don't dare to intervene anymore.

  So Shen Yiyi is also very worried now. If she marries Master Xiao Mo, does it mean that she has to cook for a lifetime?

  The car had already entered the alley at this time, and the two of them were distracted when they talked. At this moment, one person rushed past their car.

  The man ran very fast and was not short. He seemed to be a man, and he was wearing a mask and a peaked cap on this hot day.

  Shen Yiyi turned his head and looked over, but just looking at the back, he felt a very bad feeling.

  "Gu Zumo, that person is definitely not a good person just now, and I still have a feeling, I always think that person is for our house?"

  Today they gave Qin Hongbing Kang Dali a vacation, and there is no one in the two yards. .

  The crowd was so tightly covered in the hot sky, there must be a problem, and he was obviously frightened and ran away when he heard their car coming in.

  Although Gu Zumo didn't see too clearly just now, when the person ran past them, he obviously increased his speed, which he could still feel.

  "Don't you put away all the things in the East Wing?"

  Although Lin Xueci made an unintentional action that day, after hitting that, Shen Yiyi always felt that something was going to happen.

  Before, she was worried that the space would suddenly disappear, and felt that the eggs could not be put in a basket, so she didn't put away those things in the east wing.

  Shen Yiyi has always believed in her premonitions, so that night, she put all the treasures in the east wing into the space.

  Although the East Wing is still covered and the machinery is still there, the inside is empty.

  "I put it away, I'm afraid that the person was not here for those things. Is there anything in your study that you are afraid of losing?" The two of them were talking, they stopped the car, and the first thing they did when they entered the hospital Look at the East Wing, and without having to look closely, I can see that a window on the East Wing has almost been removed.

  If they come back a step late, it is estimated that the person has already got in.

  "It's a pity, knowing that, let's come back a while later, so we can catch it upright." Gu Zumo said with regret.

  Yes, yes, the mechanism designed by Gu Zumo is so easy to be destroyed, even if the person can destroy the outside, after entering, he will definitely be caught.

  Shen Yiyi also regretted it at this time, if they lingered for a while, or didn't drive so fast on the road...

Chapter 1642 Who Is Suspecting?

  Alas, she just said something casually, but she didn't expect that the person really came to the east wing of their house.

  "Tsk tusk, I opened my mouth, hurry up and see, is there anything missing in your study?" Shen Yiyi said anxiously.

  In fact, what their family is most afraid of losing is that Gu Zumo writes and paints data there every night.

  As for money, first of all the valuable things in their family are in her space, and secondly, even if the real loss is the property, they really don't care.

  They wouldn't throw away the waste paper that Little Mo didn't want in the past, they would cut it into shreds, or burn it altogether.

  If those important materials are stolen by someone, it will be a big deal.

  Gu Zumo just glanced at it and concluded: "The man came mainly for the east wing of our house, and this man is still an expert, but the technique is still not very strong. See what it means. He disassembled the mechanism on the window. It took a long time." At the east wing of their house?

  What did she say at the time? She and everyone explained that the East Wing was Gu Zumo's laboratory.

  "Is this thief really related to Lin Xueci?" It was not that she underestimated the girl. "If this person really heard from Lin Xueci, it is estimated that she was also used by others."

  The thief who came to Gu Zumo's laboratory to steal things, then Could it be an ordinary thief?

  She always felt that based on her understanding of Lin Xueci, the old girl from the Lin family shouldn't have the ability to know bad people of this level.

  So there is only one argument. Even if she really revealed this matter, it is estimated that it was taken advantage of.

  Gu Zumo is also considering this issue. Today they went to Lin Shuguang's wedding. Only a few people knew about it.

  And this thief obviously knew the details, otherwise he wouldn't be so bold, and he brought the tools to tear down the institutions he set up.

  Is this a provocation to him?

  "Don't worry about who it is. No one can run away anyway. I will make a call first. Someone will come to check this matter later. Don't worry."

  "I'm not worried." Nothing was lost, she was. I really do not worry, "but you'd better use this time to decorate the east wing, or wait for the next check was coming, let's hard to explain why the east wing room empty."

  Shen Yiyi a ha you know, and then Went to the kitchen to make noodles for the two of them.

  Of course Gu Zumo understood it, and he had already prepared it well. The racks were set up and covered with white cloth, and a simple laboratory appeared.

  Shen Yiyi cooked the noodles, and when he came over, he was instantly dumbfounded. In less than 30 minutes before and after, Lord Mo turned their east wing into a laboratory. This, this magic turned... really good.

  Soon, as soon as they put down their jobs, the security personnel responsible for investigating the incident arrived.

  The two people talked in detail about the time they left and the time they came back, and then described the person's fat and thin height in detail.

  Shen Yiyi glanced at Gu Zumo, and then talked about Lin Xueci pushing the window by mistake.

  When several people heard that there was something about Lin Shuguang's sister here, they were all stunned, "Do you suspect that this is related to Lin Xueci?"

  Shen Yiyi shook his head quickly, "No, we don't have anyone who doubts it, but our family. Normally, no one comes here. Recently, this happened, so I will tell you a little bit."