1411-1420

Chapter 1411 Control

  These ignorant country folks actually think she is not as important as her thousand dollars?

  Sun Lanshu glared at Kang Qiuju with the same hateful eyes, tears in his eyes, and sneered:

  "Yes, I wrote to Wang Xiaohui. I want to return to Wang Xiaohui. This is not all you forced. Kang Qiuju, Do you think I am a daughter? For today, if I change to Wang Xiaohui, she will definitely think about me everywhere. If I look like you, I only know your 1,000 yuan."

  This Sun Lanshu really wronged Kang Qiuju. In fact, Sun Xiahua has the most say in these words, because their mothers, to their sisters, are far worse than the old girls whom she later recognized.

  What about your daughters-in-law, where is more important than money.

  People like Kang Qiuju were able to sell themselves for money time and time again, and now they can use their daughters to exchange money.

  Otherwise, some of the girls in their family, who are all well-known in the villages, are so poorly married.

  Don't think that being able to marry into the city means marrying well. Shen Yiyi only learned today that Sun Xiahua's husband turned out to be a lame man.

  Although the one Sun Qiuhua married she doesn't know what's wrong, but she certainly can't be a good person, otherwise, why should people go to the countryside to find a wife.

  Therefore, Kang Qiuju was really good to Sun Lanshu, and she could still let her find her husband's house by herself, and the subjects looked one after another. As long as Sun Lanshu said that she didn't like it, she wouldn't force her there.

  Secretly, Sun Xiahua and Sun Qiuhua didn't know how envious of Sun Lanshu.

  But this person is still not enough, and said that their mother did not regard her as a daughter, so what are their sisters in front of Kang Qiuju?

  I'm afraid that even people are not counted, right?

  I don't know why Sun Qiuhua has not been here today, otherwise Sun Qiuhua would dare to say this.

  "You white-eyed wolf, I knew today, I might as well raise Donghua." Kang Qiuju didn't know if she was really sad, or really regretted it. After shouting this, she actually started to cry.

  The farce finally ended. When Shen Yiyi took Sun Lanshu and went out, they heard that the Li family had already started to drive Kang Qiuju out, and asked her to get out of Li's house.

  I didn't hear Sun Xiahua stopping, I guess she was very sad with her mother, and she didn't intend to get used to Kang Qiuju.

  When they walked outside the gate, Yu Shengli was there all the time, and he leaned in and took a bite at Sun Lanshu, "You're a scourge, Qiuhua was also driven out by her mother-in-law's family because of you. Someone with a bit of conscience, but you have hurt them miserably."

  No wonder she hasn't seen Sun Qiuhua today, co-authoring this has been driven away by her in-laws?

  Sun Qiuhua is not like the two elder sisters. She has a job in the city when she gets married. She has never been able to get a job and has been raising children at home.

  I heard that because I only gave birth to two daughters, I was always looked down upon by my in-laws. I was kicked out this time, but I don't know where I went.

  She and Sun Qiuhua didn't have much friendship, and she would definitely not care about her happily, but depending on the meaning of victory, how could this matter have something to do with Sun Lanshu?

  Don't worry about anything now, as long as there is something unfavorable to Sun Lanshu, it is not a trivial matter to her.

  "Yu Shengli, it's wrong for us to talk about things and curse at others. So, you go to the bureau tomorrow to find us and tell us everything you know about Sun Lanshu."

  Sun Lanshu also noticed this Shen Yiyi is deliberately looking for fault and intends to punish her to death.

Chapter 1412 Sixth Sense

  She and the Shen family seem to have no grudges, right? Shen Yiyi has only a few sides with her, how can she make her want to punish her to death like this.

  Because they came to arrest people, they even deliberately drove the car.

  As soon as the car started, Sun Lanshu couldn't wait to ask Shen Yiyi: "Shen Yiyi, have I offended you?"

  Shen Yiyi shook his head and replied decisively: "No."

  No? Sun Lanshu raised the volume, and screamed: "Then why are you hurting me like this? If it wasn't for you to make things happen today, my mother and I can be private. It's all because of you. I was fanning the flames by the side and made Kang Qiuju hate me like a dear girl."

  Gao Jianbo drove, and Shen Yiyi asked Hu Jing to sit in the passenger seat, with her and Sun Lanshu in the back seat.

  Hearing Sun Lanshu's question to her, and seeing her so excited, Shen Yiyi turned her head to look at her with a smile, then looked down and landed on the handcuffed hands.

  In order to put the pair of big silver bracelets on Sun Lanshu, she had been thinking hard for many days, and even the little Mo Ye couldn't figure out a way.

  Can there be any way, if Sun Lanshu has always been well-behaved, they really can't catch her before the previous case is finalized.

  Today she finally ran into it by herself. Of course, she couldn't let her go easily, and the evidence was conclusive that she was kicked in the head by a donkey and made them private.

  Don't say that Kang Qiuju didn't mean that at the time, she would not agree to it even if it did. But of course she can't tell her truthfully. She is a good policeman who handles cases impartially. How can she dig holes for people?

  Harmful? That is even more impossible.

  "We are eating public food, so we have to do things for the public. The matter you are offending now happens to be under the management of the public, and now that the Li family has reported the case, you still want to go private? Do you think it's possible?"

  "No, I always think you are deliberately harming me." Although Shen Yiyi was right, Sun Lanshu felt like she was deliberately harming herself.

  "Hehe, then you must have a delusion of persecution. It just so happens that your mind is not righteous, and you are thinking of my fourth sister-in-law. It's normal to have this feeling." When Shen Yiyi said this, Sun Lanshu almost jumped up in surprise. I knew that Shen Yiyi must have another reason for catching her, not just today.

  "You, how did you know? No, when did I hit your Sister-in-law? Shen Yiyi, you slandered me." In order to cover up that she almost missed her lips, Sun Lanshu deliberately pretended to be emotionally excited, yelling .

  Gao Jianbo was driving while paying attention to the movement behind him. Seeing that Sun Lanshu was so excited, he scolded: "Sit down, yelling and screaming."

  "No, comrade," Sun Lanshu leaped towards the back of the seat in front of him, trying to get closer. Speaking to Gao Jianbo, "I have a private enmity with Shen Yiyi, she, she must have planned to arrest me today."

  "I planned it long ago? Did you steal Kang Qiuju's 1,000 yuan? It was Shen Yiyi Comrade who instructed you to steal?" Hu Jing slapped the person back and asked harshly.

  She wanted to admit that Shen Yiyi instructed her to do it, but this matter couldn't stand the investigation, and Sun Lanshu was not stupid, so naturally she didn't dare to follow Hu Jing's words and nod her head.

  "That's not it."

  "We received a report from Li Duo . We arrested you because you stole Kang Qiuju's 1,000 yuan, and that money was found on you on the spot..." Hu Jing patiently gave Sun Lanshu an explanation and emphasized again.