1841-1850

Chapter 1841 Jealous

  Humph, I actually dared to wrong him. Gu Zumo first snorted heavily, and then tentatively said:

  "I'm thinking about whether we should have a girl."

  "Ahem..." Zhuo Yiyi I quickly closed the box seriously, and said seriously: "Well, we are all very busy now, the girl is here, who will look after?"

  "I, I will take care of you. Don't worry, I promise you won't let the girl interfere with you. At that time, I will play with my girl, and I will buy her jewelry, and she won't let her snatch your jewelry. Isn't that okay?"

  "Uh...what you said, it seems that I was afraid of having a girl, so I would snatch jewelry from me? It's like."

  Gu Zumo: It's hard to tell, because the two of them had talked about whether they want a boy or a girl before.

  Then the little daughter-in-law said that she wanted boys, lest there were too many girls, and her jewellery wouldn't be enough for them.

  Zhuo Yiyi seemed to think of that conversation, coughing again awkwardly, and then quickly changed the subject.

  The two returned home happily. They didn't expect to meet someone they didn't want to see at the door of the house.

  Chen Mo, who was going to see off guests, saw that his son and his wife were back at this time, so he hurriedly winked at them:

  "Miss Shen is here to look for you two. I'm talking to her. I didn't expect you to come back today. It's early." I heard that Shen Sanya went back to Shangou Village last year and bought coffins for the old Shen's family.

  Zhuo Yiyi came out of Shangou Village, and she was not surprised at all when she heard the news.

  The people who were still struggling with food and clothing only saw how much money Shen Sanya paid when she went back this time, and they had forgotten how the family died.

  Maybe under the performance of Shen Sanya, everyone really believed that she was innocent. Only when she was scared and stupid, she would talk nonsense and admit that she was the one who set the fire.

  Before Zhuo Yiyi got off the car, he had already put all the jewelry into the space.

  At this moment, both of them were empty-handed, and there was nothing to fear that Shen Sanya would find out.

  "Are you coming to us?" Zhuo Yiyi deliberately made a very surprised look, "It seems that there is no need to meet between us? We are not familiar with you."

  Gu Zumo took care of him, but Shen Sanya was actually in the country. The development is not smooth, it can be said that the progress is difficult.

  This is something that the organization didn't expect, so Shen Sanya's boss recently gave her an ultimatum. If she can't get Zhuo Yiyi's and Gu Zumo's goodwill, and can't rely on the relationship here, the organization will consider treating her and be Transferred back.

  Whoever sees her in China doesn't call her Miss Shen respectfully.

  When she was transferred back, she was nothing more, and she had to receive strict training every day, and she might be sent to more severe and dangerous places.

  Looking at Zhuo Yiyi, who was dressed glamorously and still looked as sweet as a little girl, Shen Sanya was actually very jealous.

  Why has she been better than herself since she was a child, and now she is better than herself.

  And speaking of hard work, she must work harder than Zhuo Yiyi, regardless of her entrance to university, compared with her, studying and exams are nothing.

  But she still couldn't get what she wanted, and Zhuo Yiyi, as if being taken care of by God, simply did what she wanted.

  If Shen Sanya was simply jealous of Zhuo Yiyi before, jealous of her having a good parents, there are some brothers who know to protect her for no reason...

Chapter 1842 Seeking forgiveness

  Now, Shen Sanya is more than jealous of Zhuo Yiyi, she feels that she is simply a stumbling block to her life.

  If it weren't for Zhuo Yiyi, her life for Shen Sanya would never have been so miserable and unsuccessful. She even wondered if her good luck had been robbed by Zhuo Yiyi?

  Otherwise, since the time she was pushed into the snow pit by herself, everything went wrong for her, but Zhuo Yiyi was uncharacteristically, not only became smarter, but also step by step to today.

  Shen Sanya also learned about how big the Zhuo family's overseas business is.

  However, Zhuo Yiyi was transformed into the little princess of the Zhuo family? Or the only girl in this generation?

  Actually, before coming back this time, Shen Sanya's impression of Zhuo Yiyi still remained with that little girl who was very easy to deceive when she was a child.

  Although she was not so easy to deceive later and became a bit more powerful, she had never put Zhuo Yiyi in her eyes.

  The person she was afraid of before was Gu Zumo, and now she is still afraid of the man standing next to Zhuo Yiyi.

  But I couldn't help but yearn for it. It would be great if the person Gu Zumo was after was her... Once the mouse became a fine one, it still couldn't change the nature of the eyebrows and the eyes.

  Shen Sanya glanced at Gu Zumo secretly, Zhuo Yiyi snorted disdainfully, "Why, still dreaming?"

  Shen Sanya: "Yiyi, I know I bullied you a lot back then, but everyone was Xiao, after all these years, can you really forgive me once?"

  "Yes, how can't you. If you really just came to ask me to forgive me, then all right, I forgive you, okay? Can you go now? From now on, we can treat it as if we don't know each other?"

  Shen Sanya can see from an early age that he is shrewd.

  In addition, she received many years of training. To be honest, she really didn't put Zhuo Yiyi in her eyes before. It was only because of her fate that she could have today.

  But after being stunned by Zhuo Yiyi several times, she also had to be careful.

  After all, this girl wasn't the one who cheated when she was a child, and it seemed that she had to show some real skills.

  "Yiyi, thank you for forgiving me, otherwise I would really have no face to come to see you." Shen Sanya said, she took out her handkerchief and squeezed out a few tears.

  "Tsk, don't you still want to see me in the future? If you really think so, then I take back what I just said, um, I don't forgive you."

  "Yiyi..." Shen Sanya stared at a pair of panic-stricken people. The eyes seemed to be afraid that she would not forgive her, "After all, we grew up together since we were young. Here I can say, just your family acquaintances. Several times before I went to the restaurant to find the uncle and aunt, they all seemed to have seen an enemy. "The same."

  "I thought and thought again . I think the reason why the uncle and aunt hate me is definitely because I bullied you that time. So Yiyi, your forgiveness for me is really important."

  Standing in the cold wind, Shen Sanya's crying pear flower brings rain, if she doesn't understand this person too much, she is afraid that she will be softhearted.

  But I have to say that Shen Sanya now looks much better than when she was a kid.

  Isn't she getting plastic surgery?

  But it doesn't look like it, otherwise, why would she just make a face-to-face meeting, and she would recognize this person as the rat sperm of the year.

  I don't know who this mouse sperm is directed at? Such entanglement is definitely not just as simple as wanting to go with their relatives.

  With such a cheeky person, Zhuo Yiyi felt that she should be more direct, and she must not leave her any room for fantasy.