1941-1950

Chapter 1941 I want to hand

  In the influence of the Wenjia in Fu'an County, far beyond their imagination, especially the older generations, not to mention that every family has worked in the Wenjia, it is estimated to be more or less Influenced by writers.

  In particular, the wealth of the literary family is inferior to the wealth of the enemy, and it has always been a legend that people talk about.

  But since Grandpa Wen died, where is the wealth hidden? In fact, everyone is speculating that Gu Zumo must be the insider, and possibly the only insider.

  After all, he was the last person to stay with Grandpa Wen, and he was also his grandson.

  When Gu Zumo didn't reveal his identity before, everyone really didn't think so much. They all thought that Old Man Wen might not have thought that he would die so suddenly, this was bringing the secret into the coffin.

  Later, I learned that Old Man Wen was staying with his grandson before he died. Even people who didn't know Gu Zumo now believe that the wealth of the Wen family must be known where he is hiding.

  Therefore, when they came back this time, they could all feel that whether the cadres in the county, the villagers, or a few people looked at Gu Zumo's eyes were different.

  It seems that the sight is not a person, but a sitting on the Golden Mountain.

  Jealousy can't even be hidden.

  "Are you planning to hand over the things this time? I remember that you have already talked about the map with Brother Hall?" When the two of them walked through the woods and into the mountains, they stopped to rest, Zhuo Yiyi Asked.

  Gu Zumo first took out his veil and wiped the sweat off his face for the little wife. In a cold day, sweating can easily catch a cold.

  In other words, his little daughter-in-law seems to have so many years, even when she has a cold and stomachache, she is really a little girl who has been favored by God.

  "Well, we have not taken any less of the Wen family's things. We can't return those things. So no matter how many are buried under the pool, I don't plan to participate in this matter. Then I will see what Dad and the lobby brother think. It's up to them to decide whether to allocate it or hand it over to the public."

  "Is it all handed in?" Zhuo Yiyi disagreed, "After all, it is something left by the ancestors of the Wen family, and for these things, your Wen family How many people died clearly and secretly."

  There are still some things that Zhuo Yiyi did not say, because in the past ten years, some policies in the past few years are actually good, but some of the following cadres may not follow the policies. 

  Now I don't know how many selfish people are hiding inside. Maybe there are many people here who come for the wealth of the Wen family.

  At this time, they took the initiative to hand in, didn't it happen to be in the arms of those people.

  At that time, I took advantage of the chaos and said that everything had been stolen, and there was nowhere to look it up.

  Now that there is no surveillance, the guards and the pirates will surely sweep their tails. No matter how great your Gu Zumo is, you can guess who did it. Can there be evidence?

  There is no proof, you can't do anything with others, you have to suffer from this dumb loss.

  Maybe, before you can respond, they have already shipped things abroad directly.

  After a while, Zhuo Yiyi made up for the big show of stealing treasures, and this big show might even become a reality.

  How smart is Xiao Mo Ye, she thinks she can think of it, he can definitely think of it too.

  But Lord Mo didn't know the future development, no matter how smart he was, he couldn't guess what this country would develop into in the future.

Chapter 1942,Discovery

 I actually waited until the right opportunity to hand over things, which is better than it is now. Zhuo Yiyi knew that this idea came from her ancestors. The old man has decided to stay, so he wants to do something for this country. Enthusiasm is good, but at the wrong time, good things may turn into bad things.