Chapter 3

June 2015
**YOUR POV**
„...Y/n Y/l/n!" She said into the mic and the whole room erupted in applause.

„Oh my god!" I almost screamed out and immediately got up from my seat. I looked to my left, Mason almost ignoring me. Taylor though was already standing too and hugging me so, so tight it hurt my rib cage.

„I'm so proud of you, you did it!" She said while hughing me. „Now go get that award!"

I let go of her and made my way on stage, my legs trembling like never before as I walked up the stairs.
I thanked the host that gave me the award and turned to the audience for my speech, I of course planned, but now that I was up there, changed my mind about it and I just wanted to say whatever came to my mind. I looked at the audience, smiling with tears already filling my eyes and I was actually proud of myself.

„This is..." I started talking. „This is amazing, more than that actually. I know I haven't been around for a long time because of some reasons, so I didn't think this would actually happen and I didn't think I would get so much support from you, my friends and my fans because of that. You showed me I was wrong, you already did when I released my second album, so this is just...wow. I have no words, but I want to thank some people. Thank you to my manager, my co writer who helped me with my new album. Thank you to my friends that supported me no matter what. I also wanna thank the people who supported me all my life long since day one when I started my career." I looked directly at him, at Harry. He smiled, he did...He smiled at me and I smiled back, my gaze not leaving him. „Thank you." I said and then turned back to the rest of the audience. „And my biggest thank you goes to my fans of course. I wouldn't be here without them, without you...so thank you with all my heart."

After that and a big applause from the crowd, I made my way down the stage and back to my seat as Taylor immediately hugged me again.

„I couldn't be prouder, Y/n." She whispered in my ear. „But don't cry, you're gonna ruin your beautiful make up."

We both laughed at that. And then I noticed how the five boys at the other end of the seats got up and walked out of the room. They were gonna perform now and I couldn't be more nervous. He would be in front of me, like literally in front of me and sing. I didn't hear him sing live in two years and I was actually so nervous.

And there they were. Just a few minutes later, they appeared on stage. Only now, I realized how handsome he really looked tonight. He wore a black suit together with a white shirt underneath. Even though his hair was a lot longer, it suited him incredibly well.

It was a bit weird, because I last saw him as this 19 years old frat boy who would always wear caps or bandanas, his hair sticking out from underneath

Now he looked all grown up with only 21 years old. We both were the same age, but he changed so much during those two years.

The music started as soon as they stood in front of their mic stands and I recognized it was the song ,Perfect' from their new album. I knew the lyrics or maybe some of them.
What a coincidence that they sang exactly this song...
They were incredible, so, so good. It made me so proud, but at the same time it hurt my heart and I didn't even know why.
At the end of their performance, I needed to go out, I needed air and I wanted to be alone for just a few minutes to process everything.

„I'm gonna use the restroom, quickly." I whispered to Taylor and got up after she nodded, quickly walking towards the exit. I walked around the building, aimlessly, just away from the audience and everyone else. I walked into a hallway and just stood there for a minute, letting out a deep breath when I suddenly heard a door slam open, just around the corner of the hallway. I didn't see who it was, but I heard two men. One of them was coughing like crazy and what seemed like trying to breathe. The other one was somehow trying to calm him down, I guessed.

„What is happening?" I whispered to myself. I didn't dare to go and take a look of who it was until I heard this...

„Harry, tell me what you need!" The guy said.

I didn't hesitate for a second and almost ran around the corner what was not easy, wearing heels.
Harry sat on the floor, his back against the wall, his hand on his chest, coughing hard and trying to get air into his lungs. The guy who I assumed was a member of the crew backstage, was crouched down in front of him, panicking.
I almost threw myself onto my knees right in front of Harry, not caring about my dress at all.
I looked at him for two seconds and instantly knew what was wrong...I just knew him.

„He is having an asthma attack, get him his inhaler!" I told the guy who quickly got up and ran backstage.

„Look at me, Harry." I told him, placing both my hands on his knees. „Look at me." And he finally did. „I need you to breath, okay?" He nodded. „Take deep breaths, it will be okay." I soothed him, seeing him clearly in panic.