Chapter 45

September 2015
**HARRYS POV**
The first show of tour was great. Everything I could have dreamed of. We had so much fun and the fans loved that Y/n sang some songs with us.

I had to say though, when we sang the songs together that we rehearsed earlier, I felt my eyes watering and almost spilled some tears and I knew the fans noticed, because it was obviously shown on the big screen behind us.

Y/n looked at me while we sang Just a Little Bit of Your Heart and gave me a little smile. I smiled back at her, reminding myself I had to let her go and let her be happy.
It was a weird feeling, but I was proud of myself for doing it or at least trying to do it.

„Hey." I heard her voice behind me as I packed my things together after the show.
I turned around to look at her as she stood in the doorway of our dressing room and saw her smiling a little bit, so I smiled back.

„Hi." I said, walking towards her after I swung my back over my shoulder.

„You were great tonight, as always." She told me, her voice calm and soothing.

„Thank you." I chuckled a little. „You were amazing as well."

„Thank you." She smiled a little, nervously looking around. „Hey, uhm can we...can we..." She sighed. „This is awkward isn't it?"

I nodded, laughing a little. „It definitely is."

„I don't want this to be awkward, Harry." She said, shaking her head as she looked at me.

„Me neither." I told her. „I wanna talk to you normally and be comfortable around you." I admitted.

That's all I wanted. Just to feel comfortable around her even when I didn't get to be together with her.

„Me too, Harry. I really want this too, you have no idea. I miss you, you know..."

„I miss you too, Y/n." I chuckled.

„So, can we try and move on from this so that we can be friends?" She asked, her eyes filled with a bit of worry of what I was about to say.

I nodded. „Yeah, please." I smiled at her and went for a hug.
She wrapped her arms tight around me, her hands resting on my back like she usually did and it felt so good, so warm.

I was still sad, knowing that I couldn't hold her like this forever and I eventually had to let go.

This was it... Our story officially ended.

„Y/n?" It hurt even more when I heard Noah call her name and she let go of me.
It felt like I lost something as soon as she pulled out of the hug.

Why did it sound so wrong whenever he called her? Whenever he took her beautiful name in his mouth. It sounded wrong, not natural.

She sighed as she looked at him, waiting for her in the hallway. „Coming." She called back rather emotionless before she turned to me and gave me a little smile again. „I need to go. I'll see you at rehearsals tomorrow, yeah?"

I nodded, forcing my lips into a smile. „Yeah, see you tomorrow."

„Bye Haz." She said, walking away.

Haz... I loved it when she called me that. She was the only one who would always call me Haz. It made me feel butterflies in my stomach whenever her calming, soothing voice sounded with my name.

„Bye Y/n." I gave her a wave and watched how she walked away, her hand interlocked with his.

I took a deep breath, rubbing my face before I went to our tour bus to head to the next city together with the boys.

„Come on lad." Louis caught up, running towards me from behind me and patted my back. „It will be okay." He told me as we entered the bus.

I nodded slowly. „I hope so, thanks Lou."

*

The next few days, we toured from city to city, doing shows and more shows. We had such a blast and it was the best time I had in a while. The adrenaline I felt after every show was amazing.
I missed touring and almost forgot how good it really felt and how happy performing made me.

We were only over a week on the road, but had already countless shows.

Today we arrived in LA, our second home. Since we would be there for a few days, because we had three shows there, we were able to go at our own houses. We all had a house there since we needed to go to LA quite a lot, so we all went home to our houses.

Today we didn't have a show so we pretty much had a day off. I was thankful for that, because as much as I loved touring, it was exhausting, so it felt great to get some much needed sleep for once in a while.

I went home and got settled, washing all my clothes I wore to this point of tour so I had fresh ones for when we were leaving again.
I spent the day pretty much doing nothing really besides sleeping a bit or also songwriting, one of the things I loved to do.

It was already late at night and I was still up, sitting on the couch and writing songs.

Glancing at the clock that hung on the wall, it was already 02:00 am.

„Great, one day off and I forget to sleep." I whispered to myself, putting my guitar away, attempting to get up as my phone rang.

Y/n's name popped up and I was wondering what she wanted at 2 am in the morning.