Chapter 170

**YOUR POV**
After the show, there was this afterparty again with all the people that ever worked together with the boys or for them. The bar was full, there were so many people that were there to celebrate the end with them.

„Hey, I'm gonna go out and get some fresh air for a minute. I'll come find you in a bit." Harry leaned over my shoulder at some point through the night as I was talking to Louis' sister Lottie.

I looked up at him and noticed he didn't look too happy even though he gave me a little smile. „Are you alright?" I asked him softly.

„I'm fine." He nodded assuringly.

„Okay. See you in a bit then." I said and he nodded before he kissed my lips and left.

I turned back to Lottie who just smiled at me „What?" I chuckled.

„You two are so sweet."

I smiled at that. „Thanks, but I'm a bit worried about him. The hiatus is really hard on him."

„Yeah, on Louis too. I've never seen him this sad over something. They'll be okay though. They just need some time now." Lottie said.

„Exactly, yes. That's what I said." I agreed. „Listen, I'm gonna go check on Harry, he looked a little down."

„Sure, go." She nodded before I left.

I didn't want Harry to be alone right now. I thought he'd get a bit distracted here and have some fun just like last time, but he didn't even finish his first drink and he seemed a bit out of it the whole night already.
I made my way outside and looked around, trying to spot him when I saw him leaning against his car in the parking area in front of the bar, looking up at the stars in the sky, his arms crossed in front of his chest.

I sighed, walking over to him. I didn't say anything and just stood next to him, leaning against the car as well. I looked up at the stars just like he did and rested my head against his shoulder. He then moved a bit to pull me in his arms right in front of him, my back leaning against his chest now as his hands interlocked in front of my stomach.

„Are you okay, H?" I asked gently, almost whispering.

„I will be." He responded, kissing the back of my head afterwards. „Don't worry about me, love."

„Okay...I trust you, but I'll always be here for you if you need me."

„I know. Thank you, baby." He kissed me again.

„It's so quiet out here tonight." I said as I looked back up at the stars.

„It is. It's really calming." He said.

„Yeah." I agreed, leaning more into him. „I'm gonna go back in. Are you coming too?" I asked, turning around in his arms so I was facing him.

„You go, I'll be back in a minute." He said, tucking my hair behind my ear.

„Alright, I'm gonna sit somewhere at the bar waiting for you."

He nodded. „Okay." He leaned down to kiss my lips. „Love you, sweetie."

„Love you more, Haz." I then let go of him and went back inside, finding a place to sit at the counter of the bar. I got myself some cocktail that wasn't all too alcoholic and sipped on that for a while up until this guy started talking to me.

„Hello puppet, your drink is almost empty, I'll get you a new one." He grinned drunkenly, getting closer to me.
My heart started racing in my chest immediately. I've never experienced anything like this again after the incident and I had absolutely no idea what to do. I froze, all the memories from that one night coning up again.

„Here drink that, I bet you're gonna like that." He held a drink in his hand, still coming closer.

„No, could you take a step back please. I- I feel uncomfortable...please." I said silently as he kept invading my space.

„Oh I'll make you feel better, don't worry." He grinned.

„I said no! I don't want this! Leave me alone please." I tried to defend myself and jumped out of my seat. Once again nobody was around to see anything and to help me get out of this situation as this guy kept closing me in.

„You think you can talk to me like that?!" He grabbed my arm and that was when my tears spilled and rolled over my cheeks. I didn't know my heart was able to beat any faster than it already did, but I was wrong.

„Let me go, please... Please..." I said just when this guy got yanked away from me from behind.

„Are you kidding me?! What the fuck do you think you're doing?!! I'm gonna fucking kill you!Harry was there. Finally. Harry was there and he screamed at him while holding him on the collar of his shirt. I've never heard him scream this loud before...ever. He looked furious, more than that actually. Literally the whole bar started to stare at the situation. „You're lucky I didn't already beat the shit out of you! If a woman says no, she means fucking no, you disgusting piece of shit! Now leave before you end up in the fucking hospital!" Harry screamed and let him go just as the boys came to make him let go of the guy, but Harry didn't care and ignored them, turning around to face me. His look softened again immediately as he stretched his arms out for me.

„Are you okay? Please tell me you're okay." He asked, his voice so soft again.

I just fell into his arms, tears spilling even more as my whole body shook. „Thank you." I said silently into his chest when he held me so tight I finally felt safe. „I thought it would happen again."

„I'd never let that happen ever again. I promised you that." He said, rubbing my back.

I couldn't calm down though, my heartbeat only got faster and faster instead of slowing down and my breathing as well.

„Shhh, baby you're okay. You're safe." Harry said. „Come with me love, let's go back outside." He held me close to him, heading back outside to the car where we just stood earlier.

„I'm sorry, I- I just- everything came up again."

„Don't be, my love, I understand. He had no right invading your space like that especially after you said no to him." Harry pulled me in his arms again. „Try to breathe and calm down a little. I'm here and you're safe. Nothing's gonna happen to you, sweetheart."

I nodded against his chest, taking some deep breaths to try and calm myself down with Harry soothingly rubbing my back.

„Come on, let's go home. I don't want you to get back in there again and feel uncomfortable." He then said, unlocking the car.

„No H, it's your night, I don't wanna ruin it."

„You didn't. I wanted to go home anyways. Don't feel like staying tonight. I wanted to come tell you, but then saw this prick all over you." He got annoyed again just at the thought of him.

„Okay... Thanks." I sighed, looking down at my arm where that guy grabbed me, a bruise clearly visible.

„Did he do that to you?!" Harry obviously saw as he followed my eyes that looked at it.

„It's nothing." I shrugged it off, just wanting to go home.

„I'm gonna kill this guy." Harry already turned around, wanting to make his way back inside. I ran after him and grabbed him by his arm, trying to hold him back.

„No! Don't go back! Just leave it alone." I almost yelled so he'd hear me, but he didn't listen and kept on walking. „I said no, Harry! I don't want you getting in trouble because of this!"

„He fucking hurt you, Y/n! I don't give a shit!"

„Harry I beg you, don't go back in there." Tears started to well up in my eyes again. „Please do it for me." My voice trembled. „Please...I just- please, Harry." I cried, literally falling to my knees, feeling so incredibly defeated and tired of all of this. All I wanted was to leave this behind and not relive it. „Please...just stop." I sniffled, covering my face in my hands, all my emotions overcoming me as more tears fell.