Chapter 157

**HARRYS POV**
It's been a few weeks since the incident. Y/n was doing good, she was slowly recovering from it with the help of a therapist to process it all and she was truly coming back to life.
There were always some momets where I could tell it was still in the back of her head as she got easily scared at some things. But that was okay.

I helped her kind of avoid places like bars and clubs or bigger crowds in general. I was really proud of her, but from that night on it happened, I never left her alone ever again and always had an eye on her.
Even when she was there while we started doing some shows in the US, I'd always leave her with our security guard Paul so she wasn't alone until I got off stage.
In the meantime, the police found the guy and he got what he deserved what made everything a little better, because we knew he would never be able to do such things to her and other women anymore.

Y/n even started doing some interviews again as she wanted to continue with her career and not just stop it again what was understandable. She worked so hard for everything she achieved, then she finally got back at it and this happened. It was just cruel, the universe was cruel to her once again, so she didn't wanna let it win...once again. She fought back and now she got right back at where she left it.

Her next interview would be at the Ellen Show in a few days, but right now I was waiting for her at home so that we could go out and have dinner at that restaurant I booked us a table at that she loved so much.
She was away for some appointment, but should be back any second. I already put my coat and boots on and grabbed the car keys, standing in the hallway just as the front door next to me opened.

„Hey, are you ready?" I pressed a kiss on her lips before she even got in.

„Hi, yeah in a minute. I need to show you something first." She said, fully excited.

„Alright then." I chuckled. „What is it?"

„So I did something for you."

„For me?" I wondered.

„Well for you and for me, more like for the both of us. I really hope you like it as much as I do...I love it."

„I'm sure I will, love. Show me, what is it?"

„So my appointment earlier was actually an appointment for a little tattoo." She explained.

„A tattoo? The last time you got a tattoo was literally years ago."

„Yes a tattoo. Before I show it to you, I just wanna explain-." She started.

„Love, you don't have to explain if you don't want to."

„I do want to, because it's for you as well." She continued. „Right." She breathed. „Harry, I love you so much, more than you could ever imagine and this may be just a small thing to make me feel a bit closer to you, but I had to do it, because I know you're it for me. Come on, we always knew that." She grinned sweetly. „You're the love of my life and I'd never wanna be with anyone else than you and that way, even when I'm away, I'm always gonna have a part of you with me." She explained before she pulled out her hand from behind her back and showed me the small tattoo.

„Maybe it's stupid and I just made a fool out of myself by doing this, but it just makes me feel closer to you, as if I had a part of you with me at all times

„Maybe it's stupid and I just made a fool out of myself by doing this, but it just makes me feel closer to you, as if I had a part of you with me at all times." She looked at me with those big, beautiful eyes, very obviously nervous about my answer to it. „You hate it, don't you?" She sighed.

„Babe, stop rambling." I laughed a little. „I don't hate it, baby and it's not stupid at all, Y/n. I love the idea, I love that you did it. I love you endlessly, remember? My heart is yours...forever. I wanna spend the rest of my life with you, love."

„Is this a proposal, Styles?" She grinned at me.

„Come on, you should know me better than that." I smiled. „You deserve better than getting that as proposal." I told her. „Baby, you're it for me too, you always have been and now..." I placed her hand in mine. „Now we're matching and I'll always think of you when I see the cross, even when I'm away from you. I love you, baby and I love the tatt." I pulled her in by her waist and pressed my lips on hers. „I love you, sweetie."

„Love you more." She smiled up at me.

I gently kissed her forehead again. „Are you ready to go now? I'm starving and I'm sure you are too."

„All ready now. Can't wait to finally have dinner just the two of us. It's been so long." She said with a smile, the most beautiful and precious smile ever. It was finally a genuine smile, the one I didn't see in so long.

I smiled as I watched her, cheerfully walking out the door into the car, quickly glancing back at me on her way.

I loved her so damn much and really realized how much I truly did love her was during such little moments like this where she gave me so much joy only by looking at me with a smile. I would still feel the butterflies in my stomach whenever she did smile at me like that, making me think back of our young teenage selfs when we first really started dating.
And in times like this, I realized that all I only ever needed was her in my life, no matter what shit would happen around me or in my career. When I had her, I already was the luckiest guy alive and wouldn't need anything else. Just those small, intimate and beautiful moments with her.

No one would ever understand or get what I felt for this woman and how much I loved her. She was just so special, so extraordinary, so unique. Truly one of a kind.
This was the love everyone deserved in their life, the one everyone should be able to find and experience.
My heart was beating for her, every second of the day...only for her.

„Are you coming?" She turned around again.

„Coming! Gotta lock the door first." I told her and closed the door behind me before I got into the driver's seat.
I buckled my seatbelt and looked over at her still smiling bright, automatically making me smile as well.

„What?" She chuckled.

„Nothing." I shook my head. „I'm just...happy to see you happy." I told her what made her smile even bigger before she leaned over to kiss me.

I loved this woman with every piece of my heart and I wanted to marry her so incredibly bad...I wanted to make her my wife and that as soon as possible...