Chapter 127

May 2016
**YOUR POV**
„I am all for ordering Pizza tonight because I am way too tired to do anything in the kitchen." I sighed after we just entered the door of Harry's house in London a few days later and I let myself fall onto the so comfortable couch with literally still my luggage, bag and keys in my hand.

„Oh I'm all here for that too." Harry agreed as he closed the door and approached me, my eyes already closed as I was too tired to keep them open. „Let me take that from you first." He reached for my bag and purse that were still in my hand and around my shoulder.

„Thanks, babe."

„I'm gonna order those pizzas, don't fall asleep until they arrive." He said with a little laugh his phone already in his hand.

„I feel like that's impossible. I'm gonna take a quick nap until then. Just wake me up when they're here." I told him, making myself comfortable on the couch as I snuggled into the cushions.

„Alright then. I'll bring the luggage upstairs meanwhile."

„Wait, no, I can do that later." I sat up a little as he already walked off.

„They're not heavy don't worry." He called on his way up.

„Fine." I sighed before I laid back down and fell asleep not even a minute later.

„Lovie?" I opened my eyes again to Harry's soft voice and his warm hand on my shoulder, gently rubbing over it with his thumb, a sweet smile greeting me.

I rubbed my face. „Nooo I wanna keep sleeping."

Harry giggled sweetly. „Come on, love. Pizza is here and you need to eat something. At least a little bit. You drove back the whole day without eating anything than some cupcake this morning."

I sighed. „I'm literally too tired to even sit up." I whined.

Not two seconds passed as I felt him grabbing both my hands, pulling me up, my eyes still closed.

„Come on, it's your favorite pizza." He kissed my lips before he sat down on the opposite of me.

„Can we eat here tonight?" I yawned, stretching my arms as I breathed in the lovely smell. „And watch a movie or something?"

„Yep. I don't wanna have you fall off the chair at the table. At least the couch is soft if it happens here."

I laughed a litte. „Soo thoughtful of you." I grinned and grabbed a slice of my pizza that I so desperately needed after that day.
I didn't realize how hungry I really was until just now.

Harry and I finished dinner after a little while and just cuddled into each other with a blanket on top of us, watching some tv.

„Haz?" I looked up ag him, making sure he wasn't already asleep before I continued talking.

„Yeah, love?" He soothingly ran his fingers through my hair.

„Just wanna make sure...it's been some rough few days. Are you okay?" I asked him, cuddling more into his side.

He paused for a minute. „I'm okay for now." Harry nodded. „Just taking it as it comes."

I nodded understandingly.

„You? Are you okay, lovie?" He asked.

„Yeah. Same as you I guess." I told him and without saying anything further, he pulled me even closer to him, pressing a kiss on top of my head.

„Hey uhm, I got that check up appointment tomorrow. Are you coming...or not? I don't mind if you don't come, I'm just...I don't know, a bit nervous about the results...maybe even a bit scared and I don't know, I'd love you to be there just for the support, but-."