Chapter 149

**YOUR POV**
Later tonight, the boys wanted to go to a club together with some other friends of theirs to kind of, not celebrate, but to have a drink to the four of them still being incredible after their first performance with a member missing.
Harry asked me to come with, because the rest all came with their girlfriends as well and that way I would get to know them a bit better.

The guys took us to a club I've never seen before. It was huge and already filled with people. I've honestly never been at such a crowded club before and as Harry and I walked through, I felt a lot of weird looks of guys on me, making me feel a bit uncomfortable, so I gripped tighter onto Harry's hand who walked in front of me.

„You okay?" Harry noticed and turned around to look at me.

„I'm fine." I assured him, but instead of him continuing to walk, he pulled me in by my waist and guided us both through like this until we found a place to sit with the rest.

„You sure you're okay?" He asked me again when we finally all sat down, eyeing me up and down.

„Yeah, yes, I just haven't been to a place like this before."

„Wanna leave?" He asked.

„No, no, not at all." I assured him.

We had a really fun night together, I got to know the boy's girlfriends better and met some of their friends while Harry had a good time with the boys somewhere near me.

I sat at the bar by myself right now as the girls went out there to dance a bit. I sipped on my drink I just got, watching as the club got even more crowded as time passed.

„Excuse me?" A man came up to me just as I stood up and wanted to leave and find Harry. „Do you have a second?"

I turned around to properly look at him. He was definitely older than I was, maybe in his thirties. He smiled at me, a smile that was all too fake to me and I hoped he'd notice and would end the conversation.

„Uhm yeah, do you need something?" I asked.

„I'm just in town for a business meeting and I was wondering if you could help me with some directions to my hotel. I've got the address here. If you can help, that'd be great." The man hurriedly explained, his eyes somewhere else.

„Oh uhm, su-." I started, but stopped abruptly as the man dropped the paper between the two of us. He cursed under his breath, his eyes switching from between me and the floor.

„I'm sorry, I've got the worst butter fingers, I-."

„No worries, I've got it." I smiled, leaning between the two seats to pick up the paper. I caught a glance of the hotel name, sighing because I had no idea what hotel that was. I got back up and handed the paper back to the man, noticing his fiddling thumbs. I frowned.
With a closer look, I couldn't help but wonder what business man went to a club like this on his trip, but none of that was my busines anyways. „I don't really know where that hotel is, I'm really sorry. Maybe the bartender knows though-."

„No it's okay, it's not that important, I just figured I'd try. Thanks anyways."

I just nodded.

„I'm Matthew by the way."

„Y/n." I said and he shook my hand. I took another sip of my drink, still looking out to the crowd, trying to spot Harry.

*

I didn't realize something was wrong, not at first, not until the room started to spin and the face of the man beside me blurred into a shapeless mass.
It could have just been the drink, but it was only my first one of the night...
I stared at the drink clutched in my now shaking hand and cold dread set in even as the club became more hazy.