Chapter 104

February 2016
**YOUR POV**
„What did they say? Was it about that interview?" Harry asked me, walking out of the bathroom, his hair put up into a bun as he was putting his shirt on.

I shook my head no, indicating for him to sit down next to me on the edge of the bed. He frowned.

„They called because of your accident." I told him.

„My accident? What did they say?" He sat down next to me.

„Remember we pressed charges on Mason after he admitted to me it was him who did it?"

„Yeah." He nodded.

„The police started to investigate and just called management back earlier. They confirmed it was indeed Mason. They have proof and after they interrogated him, he confessed." I explained and Harry listened carefully as I went on. „They said they checked the arena, everything that was going on backstage and also the platform and all five security straps. Turns our, yours was manipulated...it was meant to break and then it did and you fell."

„Fuck me...you were right." He rubbed his face. „I mean not that I didn't believe you, but having the confirmation is just..." He sighed.

„It's fucked up." I said.

„It is." Harry nodded.

He was really shocked and speechless at what management told me. I didn't want him to get flashbacks or anything, but he deserved to know the truth of what happened to him especially since he never ever did anything to deserve this.

„I'm so sorry, Harry." I looked up at him. I could tell he needed a hug and just some comfort, so I scooted closer and wrapped my arms around his body. „You didn't deserve this...ever." I said. „Mason is gonna get the punishment he deserves for this."

„What's...uhm what's gonna happen with him now?"

I let go of the hug to continue explaining.

„They said what he did was attempted murder, because of the severity of your injuries and the coma and just what he did in general. He'll get sentenced for a lot of years behind bars...maybe even lifelong." Harry looked at me with wide eyes.

„He has to go to prison?"

„Yeah, apparently that's the sentence for attempted murder." I told him. „He is also gonna get charged with all your medical bills from start to finish as financial penalty, meaning he basically has to pay you back until you fully recovered and finished physical therapy and all."

„Wow. I didn't even have to pay that myself." He breathed. „That's a lot to process."

„I'm sorry everything is coming up again, H." I leaned against him, resting my head on his shoulder as I slid my hand in his.

„It's okay, I'm just a bit shocked. I didn't expect this at all." He told me. „I mean, he got what he deserved for what he did and also after everything he did to you throughout the time he was your manager."

„Honestly, I'm kind of relieved. He was so scary and out of his mind. I'm glad that problem is gone and he's out of our lives."

„I agree, it's only for the better that he got what he deserved." He said. „Can I talk to you about something else though?"

„Yeah sure, go on." I repositioned myself on the bed so I could look up at him.

„I had a conversation with management and the boys recently about that interview. We all agreed to it and it's scheduled for next week."

„That's good news, isn't it? You've been waiting to do something for the band and when you feel strong enough to do it, there's nothing stopping you." I told him, fully supporting him.

„That's what I thought too and it was the reason I agreed to do it, but there's also something else."

I frowned, confused. „What is it?"

„They want us to do a show."

„What? A show?" I asked surprised and still confused. „Harry you came out of surgery only three months ago. You're not that far into recovery yet. You guys are putting on two hour shows, you can't even be on your feet that long without a break and being in pain, let alone move properly."

„I know, I know, but there's not really much I can do. They pretty much already planned it."

I rubbed my face, shaking my head. „I don't get it. They said you should take your time to recover until you feel ready. Why a show now?" I asked him.

„They said it was just one single show here at the O2 in London to give the fans something since we don't know when tour will continue."

„I just thought you'd have more time, Harry." I sighed. „Can you even handle that? It's just...it's only been three months. We just got back to London a week ago." I said again.

„It's soon I know, but it's just one show, just two hours and it's not like I'm able to bend and twist so I won't be running around the stage for sure. I can sit down on stage if I need a break, our stage layout is designed to sit down during some songs anyways. I just really need your support with this because I don't really have much to say against it anymore." He looked at me with glassy eyes.

„Of course I'm gonna support you, Harry. I will no matter what. I just don't want to see you get hurt again when you haven't even recovered from major spine surgery yet. You broke your back, babe, not an arm or a leg, it's your back. You need to be careful with it."

„I know and I will be careful, I won't get hurt. I already told management they shouldn't expect me to act like I did before on stage because that's just not gonna happen yet. I can't run, I can't jump, I can't move quickly, I can't bend or twist. I'm gonna sing and give the fans a good show together with the boys and then that's it."

I nodded understandingly. „You have to promise me you'll take it extremely, extremely easy and won't do anything of the things you just listed. You're gonna wear your brace like you always do, I don't care if that doesn't match your management's aesthetics or whatever and you're gonna sit down and take breaks as soon as you feel like you need one, okay?"

„Yes, okay. I promise I'll be careful. I can't risk to injure my spine again."

„Good, then you have my full support." I told him, what made him smile a little.

„Thank you, baby. The boys will fuss over me anyways that night. They didn't really love the idea either."

„I love them for that." I grinned at him. „What's the date of the show?"

„February 21th. I need to confirm today so they can announce it tonight and tickets will go on sale in a few days." He explained.

„That's really soon, three weeks away." I looked at him concerned.

„I'll be fine, I promise. I'll be careful and take it easy." He tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

„I'll make sure of that, watching from the very front."

„Only after you opened the show though." He smiled.

„I'll be the opener?" I asked surprised.

„Yes you will. Everyone loves you and they all loved us touring together so they wanted you to open the show. They should contact you after I confirm."

„Wow, sounds great! And also, I have an excuse to be around even more to watch you." I winked at him, making him laugh a little.

„You do that. I'm just glad you'll be there."

„Me too." I smiled before he kissed my lips tenderly.