Chapter 115

March 2016
**YOUR POV**
„Wait! No! Don't leave please, I'm sorry. I'm sorry."

I turned back around, looking at him, his eyes filled with regret. „It's okay, H."

„No, it's not. I didn't mean it, I'm sorry."

„Hey, it's alright." I crouched down in front of him again, kissing his lips. „I know you're in pain and that it's frustrating for you, I understand."

„That's no excuse to yell at you."

„Don't worry about it, sun, okay? I understand, H."

He sighed. „I just wanna be me again." He whsipered, a single tear rolling down his cheek.

„Hey, lovie." I wiped it away. „You will be soon, I promise. You heard what the doctor said last night. You need a lot of rest and time. Time is key, you know that. You need to remember that you underwent a massive surgery and everyone heals differently. It's only been some months, Harry. You'll get there, I know you will. You're so young and strong. You're eating healthier than anyone I know, it's really just a matter of time and patience." I told him. „You got that and I'll always be here to support you in every step of your recovery."

He nodded. „I love you. Thank you so much."

„I'll repeat those words I said until you get that into that head of yours." I smiled a little.

„Thank you. Thanks for understanding."

„Always." I kissed his lips again. „Now, should I get you that pill?"

„Please." He nodded.

„I'll be right back then." I quickly got up and went to get the medication with a bit of water before I went back upstairs, seeing him sat up against some cushions. „Here." I handed him the pill and the water. „And here's an icing pack for your back."

„Thank you, Y/n." He took it and placed it behind his back.

„Are you still feeling nauseous?" I asked, rubbing his shoulder soothingly.

„Yeah a little." He nodded.

„What can I do to help, hm?" I asked, sitting down on my side of the bed next to him.

„Can you just...stay here with me?"

„Of course, baby." I rested my head against his shoulder and grabbed the remote of the TV that was hung up on the wall in th bedroom to turn it on and put some random movie on before I lowered the volume a little.

„I'm sorry I snapped earlier. You don't deserve to get yelled at." He said suddenly.

„Harry, babe." I turned to look at him. „I told you it's fine. Please don't worry about it." I chuckled a little as I cupped his cheek.

„Okay." He cracked a little smile. „Those next three weeks are gonna be boring as hell." He sighed.

„I'll try to make them as much fun as I can."

„And how will you do that?" He grinned.

I shrugged my shoulders. „I'll think of something. We could write some songs, we're great at that."

„Oh I agree." He nodded with a smile.

„Which reminds me, remember shortly before we got together again, we wrote that one song together? At night?"

„I do. It's one of the most beautiful songs we ever wrote." He looked into my eyes, his green ones shining bright and so full of love.

I nodded. „Yeah...and that's why I've been thinking..." I started.