Chapter 17

June 2015
**YOUR POV**
Harry and I went back to our table to the boys. I was still a bit overwhelmed with what just happened, smiling bright as I walked in front of Harry.

„This was amazing guys!" Niall was the first one to say something.

„You two smashed it!" Zayn agreed.

„Thank you." I smiled at them, sitting back down in my chair and turned to Harry who sat down next to me. „You're full of surprises, aren't you?"

„You should know me better." He grinned. „This is what I do." He grinned at me, shrugging.

We all had a wonderful night as it went on and it slowly, but surely came to an end. I checked my phone since I didn't hear a word of Taylor since the award show, but realized she sent me a message a while ago, saying she had to go to LA because of an urgent meeting she had to attend tomorrow.

At least I wasn't alone and spent my time with the boys, having a lot of fun.

„I'll be back in a minute." I excused myself and got up to leave the venue. I didn't really know what or how to feel. Harry knew the truth now, but how was it going to be from now on? Would I see him again? I mean, we weren't a couple anymore, we were friends. Were we even friends? There was so much I didn't know right now. It was a lot and I didn't know what to think about first.
As I went outside, I sat down on one of the couches that was outside were I was earlier with Harry and just breathed for a minute.

The reason why I really came out here to just be by myself for some minutes was another one though. Since I was literally just done with my cancer treatment, I lost a lot of strength and power. The doctors specifically told me to take it easy. I wasn't allowed to do so much and to  strain myself and my body like that, but I didn't really follow my doctor's orders tonight and I felt how exhausted I was and how much power this took away from me. It made me suddenly so tired, I could have fallen asleep right then and there. I looked down, my elbows resting on my thighs and my hands covering my face, slowly breathing.

„You okay, Y/n?"

I looked up, seeing Harry crouched down in front of me.

„I'm fine, Harry." I forced my lips shaping a smile. „Go back in, I'll be right back."

He stood back up, but instead of walking away, he sat down next to me on the little couch. I shifted a little bit in my spot, looking at him and frowned.

„I know you don't feel to well, you don't have to hide it from me." He said.

„How would you know?"

„We went through this once, Y/n. I know how you felt after your treatment and how weak you were after every little effort you made." He told me, talking slowly as usual, his deep and soothing voice sounding so good in my ears. „I know this was too much for your body tonight, I understand and I'm sorry I pushed it earlier with that little show we made." Suddenly I felt his warm hand on my back, giving me instant goosebumps. He gently rubbed it, making me feel so good.

„It's okay. I'm just suddenly so tired and I hate this, I feel like I could sleep for two days straight."

„Just be careful please and try to...no, take it easy." He looked at me, his expression serious.

I looked at him before taking my eyes off of him and staring at the floor, slowly nodding. „I know, I actually kist wanted to leave and go home."

„Come on then, I'll drive you home." He stood up, looking for his keys in his pockets.

„No stay, the boys are waiting and I have a driver to get me home.

„I'll drive you home, the boys don't mind, I'll give them a call. Now come on, no excuses, I'm gonna drive you home."

I rolled my eyes, grinning a little at him. „Fine." I gave in and got up as he grabbed my hand to pull me up at the same time. „I can stand up by myself, thank you." I got up, following him. We got out of the back of the building where no paparazzi were around and he led me to his black Range Rover.

„Didn't you get here with your driver?" I asked him confused.

„Paul brought my car to the venue earlier." He explained, opening the passenger door for me. „Make yourself comfortable." He smiled.

„Thank you." I smiled back, getting into the car, sitting down on the soft leather seat.

It was the same car he had when I was still with him. It was the first one he bought himself when he was able to afford it and we would always drive around town with it. I especially loved our late night drives, driving through the empty streets, having deep talks and just enjoying the time together.

Harry sat into the driver's seat and left the venue, heading to my house.

„Do you still live-."

„Yeah, I do." I cut him off. „It's the same house...I came back to live there after...you know."

„I know." He whispered, his eyes fixed on the road in front of him.