Chapter 131

June 2016
**YOUR POV**
As soon as I got off stage, I went for a group hug with my band who did the greatest job ever. I moved quickly afterwards, because the only person I wanted to see now was Harry, so I ran towards my dressing room, looking down at the same time to take off my mic pack and ear pieces before I looked back up only to see Harry standing around and looking at his phone right in front of me so I couldn't even slow down in time and totally ran into him.

„Bloody hell." He let out as I literally pushed him to the side, his phone falling out of his hands.

„I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I didn't see you. Are you okay?" I placed my hands on both his arms, scanning him up and down.

„It's fine, I'm okay, don't worry, baby." He assured me with a giggle.

I bent down to get his phone before he could and handed it back to him.

„Now come here, baby I wanna squeeze the shit out of you. You completely smashed that show, Y/n, I'm so proud of you." He hugged me tight and I wrapped my arms around him. „You were so amazing, my love. You put such a good show on as if you were never gone." He let go to look at me and kissed me.

„Thank you, H. I couldn't be happier. This is all I ever wanted. It went perfectly just as I imagined it." I told him with a smile.

„And I love what you did for Robin." He then said with some tears filling his eyes. „I love the song on record already, but live...it sounded so beautifully, YOU sounded so beautifully."

„Don't make me cry, Haz." I wrapped my arms around his neck, getting on my tip toes to kiss him again.

„I'm so proud of you, sweetie." He whispered in my ear. „My mum and Gemma are waiting in your dressing room by the way." I let go of him again. „My mum is still crying too, just so you're prepared."

„Well alright, that means more tears for me too." I kissed him again. „Thanks for all your support, Harry."

„Of course, baby. How could I not support you? I love you, I'll always support you." He pulled me into a hug again before he grabbed my hand and we walked towards my dressing room where I instantly got hugged, kissed and complimented by Anne and Gemma, tears rolling down on all of our faces.

„I'm so happy you decided to do the show here, darling." Anne told me after we packed everything together and were ready to leave for the after party my management planned to kind of celebrate the start of us working together.

„Me too, I'm glad I did it here, it only felt right."

Later, we went to that after party at a bar nearby. Lots of people showed up that also were at the show earlier I didn't even know of. The boys were there as they got here as a little surprise. Lots of other fellow musicians came. Obviously my whole management team was there along with my band and other staff members. Some old friends from our school were even there for support that Harry invited, because he knew it would mean a lot. Last but not least, I got surprised by Taylor who, I found out, was at the show as well earlier after Harry made sure she was able to come since she was my best friend. And she did after moving around some things on her schedule.

„You really didn't have to move around your schedule for me, Taylor." I told her as we both sat at the bar, sipping on our drink.

„Oh stop that already, you're my best friend and this was a special night for you, of course I'd wanna be there for you." She smiled.

„Well thanks for coming, it means a lot." I smiled back as she raised her glass.

„To you and your new start." She smiled.

We continued talking and catching up a bit before I decided to get back to Harry as I saw him sitting at one of the small tables all by himself, his back facing me.
I got his favorite drink from the bar and went up to him from behind, leaning down to kiss the top of his head before I walked around the table to sit down in front of him.

He smiled at me after I sat down. „Having a good time, love?"

I nodded. „Yeah, I am." I smiled back. „You? You're here all alone."

„Me too, just needed to get away from all the people a bit." He assured me.

„Okay, good. Here, that's for you, your favorite." I put the glass I got for him down in front of him.

„Oh thanks, but I'll pass on that one."

„Come on, you haven't had one drink the whole night. You're always up for one." I tilted my head to the side. „Now that you can, just one-." I stopped talking as he looked away, his eyes darting down. „Harry?" I waited until he looked up at me again. „Did you take a pill, are you in pain or something?" I frowned.

He didn't say anything, that was when I knew.

„Oh Haz, why didn't you say anything?"

„It's not a big deal. Today was just one of those days. It's been acting up a bit all day and it got a little worse earlier so I took one. Not a big deal. I'm fine."

I sighed. „Are you sure?" I asked, still concerned.

„I'm sure." He assured me.

„We can go home if you want to, H. You could get some rest, laying down." I suggested.

„What? No, no, no. This is your night, your moment. I'd never wanna take that away from you. I told you I'm fine, stop worrying please and enjoy your moment."

„I wouldn't mind, H. We've been here a while already."

„Y/n no. Please for one night..." He placed his hands in mine on top of the table. „...just enjoy it and don't worry about anything or anyone else. We're celebrating you here. After all that happened and all you went through to get here, you need to enjoy this, you need to live this, so celebrate with your friends, family and me and drink until you pass out. I'll bring you home, I promise."

I laughed at that and nodded. „Alright, thank you. But you tell me if something's wrong."

He just rolled his eyes and stood up. „I'll be with the boys, you go and get drunk with Taylor over there, she's already waiting with another drink." He told me before he walked away with a grin on his face.

I went back to Taylor who indeed already waited, ready with another drink.

„Is he okay?" She asked, placing a hand on my arm.

„He's got a bit of back trouble but he says he's fine. Just wanted to make sure he's really okay." I explained. „He sent me away, saying I should celebrate and get drunk with you."

„Damn right we should." She slid the glass in front of me. „Here and after that we'll get a round of shots."

„Can't say no to that." I chuckled.