Chapter 173

**YOUR POV**
A few days passed of Harry and I being back home in Manchester and they already were so refreshing and calm after everything that happened these last months. We spent some much needed family time together, heading out together and doing the usual family stuff we did just like when we were younger and would still live at home.

„Babe?" Harry joined me on the couch on some afternoon that week.

„Yeah?" I looked up at him.

„I'm taking you out tonight. Just to a restaurant, nothing more." He grinned at me.

„You're taking me out?" I smiled overjoyed.

„I am." He nodded. „We haven't been on a proper date in a while so I thought why not tonight? I made a reservation at a fancy restaurant I know that's not far from here."

„Sounds great to me. I'd love a night out with just the two of us." I said. „What should I wear?"

„Whatever you feel most comfortable wearing, love." He ran his fingers through my hair, smiling at me with those shiny eyes.

„Can't wait." I smiled back.

Later that afternoon, I started to get ready so we could head out. After showering and doing my hair. I got dressed in an elegant outfit that wouldn't be too fancy but also not too basic.

As I saw Harry all ready, wearing a beautiful black suit, that fitted him so perfectly, his hair beautifully falling down on his shoulders, my jaw almost dropped because of how handsome he looked

„Wow!" He let out as he looked at me when I got my purse ready to go.

„Right back at you, handsome." I said and he smiled at that.

„You look stunning, my love." He softly kissed my lips.

„Thank you. You look amazing yourself and you smell incredible."

„Thanks." He chuckled. „Ready to go?"

„Yep, all ready." I nodded.

We walked down the stairs where Anne and Gemma sat in the living room, watching tv.

„There it is! The young couple. Look at you two." Gemma smiled.

„We just wanted to tell you that we're heading out now." Harry said.

„Alright then, have fun you two, but be careful out there." Anne warned us.

„Thanks Anne and we will, don't worry." I assured her.

„Enjoy it then, you two lovebirds." Gemma said, making Harry roll his eyes at her.

„Alright bye see you later!" Harry said as we walked out.

„That just felt exactly like when we were younger and went out in the evening." I admitted as saying bye to Anne made me go right back to the years when we were younger back then and she would always come to the door and watch us leave until she couldn't see us anymore.

„I thought so too." He chuckled. „Just like in the old days."

„Yeah, just like back then."

A little while later, we got to the restaurant and it was just as beautiful as Harry described it. The food was amazing. I haven't eaten this good in a while. Harry and I had the most beautiful time. Just us, having this amazing dinner and talking away all night. Harry told me all about his audition for that movie which made him so incredibly happy. I was so proud of him for trying something new that first seemed so scary to him. I told him all about my plans for tour and my new album next year which he knew I started working on a while ago.

„You know, now that a few days passed, I can already tell that you look really well rested, Haz. The time here has been doing good on you then?" I asked him.

„Definitely, yes. I feel much more relaxed these past few days and try to enjoy everything. I love spending my time off with you here at home and hang out with my mum and Gem to even do just the basic things I missed so much. Being back at home with you and mum and Gem just makes me feel like I'm 15 years old again. Having nothing to worry about feels so refreshing for once in a while."

„I'm glad you're feeling better, H. Actually, I'm relieved. I was scared after the band breaking up, that you'd be depressed for a while, but now that you tell me this, I'm really glad you're doing better and feel free. Being under pressure all the time is hard. The time off is good for you. You look a lot healthier and well rested. I haven't seen you like this in a while." I told him.

„I know I haven't been on my best for many months, but I think I'm getting there now. I'm really happy with everything right now. It probably sounds really mean, but the band breaking up might be the best thing that could have happened to me at the point I was at, especially while we were on tour in Europe. It wasn't healthy and it just got worse towards the end. I am finally able to do what I want now with the time I need and that makes everything a lot easier." Harry explained as I listened carefully. „I loved the band, but it really was time to stop."

„I'm so proud of you for admitting that, Haz." I smiled at him. „You're absolutely right and I'm so glad you're having the freedom you never really had to do what you want now."

We kept talking until we were the last ones to leave the place after we had dessert and then walked out hand in hand.

„Tonight was amazing, Harry. I enjoyed it so much. Thank you for taking me out here." I said on our way back to the car.

„You're very welcome, baby. I loved it as well. I'm glad you had a good time."

„Spending time with you like that is my absolute favorite thing to do. I love you so much." I stopped to get up on my tiptoes and kiss him on his lips.

„I love you more, baby." He smiled and kossed me right back. „The night is not over yet, though."