Chapter 58

October 2015
**YOUR POV**
„LOUIS!" I screamed, trying to get his attention before Mason put his hand over my mouth. Louis looked into my direction straight away, sprinting over immediately as he saw what was going on, pulling Harry with him who realized just now what was happening.

Finally, Harry was here. Looking in his eyes and seeing his expression change from happy to ‚I'm gonna kill you' in a second, I knew this wouldn't end well, but before he could do anything, Louis pulled Mason away from me, his grip finally loosening on both my wrists.

Harry didn't look at Mason, he let Louis take care of him, instead, his expression softened and he walked straight towards me, his arms open for me to fall into. I held tight onto his body, digging my fingers into his back, while he held me tight to his chest, one of his hands placed on the back of my head.

I closed my eyes, pressing my cheek against his chest, calming down already just by feeling his heartbeat.

„Are you okay?" He asked carefully, his voice so warm and soft.

„Yeah." I nodded. „I'm fine, was just scared."

„Are you sure?" He let go of me to cup both my cheeks and looked at me with concerned eyes, his thumb wiping the remaining tears away. „You cried, are you sure you're okay?" He asked again sweetly.

„I'm sure, Haz. I'm fine." I gave him a little smile.

„What even happened?"

I looked around, making sure Louis took Mason with him, away from us. „Well, he did what I expected after what we did on stage. He screamed at me, saying I messed up everything, but-."

„Did he hurt you?" Harry interrupted me, looking at me with wide eyes. He must have not seen the way Mason held me by my wrists since Louis was the first one to get him off me.

I shook my head, slowly hiding my arms behind my back. „No, he didn't." I lied. „I just got scared because he was screaming."

„I'm so sorry, Y/n." He pressed his soft lips on my forehead.

„What are you sorry for? You didn't do anything." I kissed him back, this time on his lips.

„This whole thing with Mason, him treating you like shit. I hate this."

„I knew what I got myself into earlier, H. You are the most important person in my life and I'd do everything for you. Even if it would mean I had to give up my career."

„Don't say that." He whispered, shaking his head.

„I mean it, Harry, I do. Nothing is more important to me than you are, even if it means I get screamed at everyday, I don't care as long as I can have you." I told him sincerely.

„I love you so incredibly much." He whispered, making me smile.

„Love you more." I said while tucking some strands of hair behind his ear that had fallen in front of his face earlier.

„What the fuck is that?" He caught my arm as I went back down with it.
It was the first time that I saw it myself now as well. The blue marks that went all the way around my wrist were unmistakeable and still throbbing.

He looked more than concerned and he knew what it was, but probably wanted to be very wrong.
He gently took my other arm that had the same marks on it and softly brushed his hand over my wrist before he looked at me with wide eyes.

„You said he didn't hurt you."

I didn't say anything, I just couldn't and didn't even know why.

„Y/n, you said he didn't hurt you." He said again, his voice stronger and I could feel his rage.

„It's nothing, really." I told him, knowing exactly that my words wouldn't do anything to calm him down.

„Nothing?! Are you kidding me?" He looked me in the eyes. „That's it." He huffed and then quickly turned around, heading towards where Louis went with Mason.

„Harry no! Stop! Please!" I called after him so he would turn around.

„No, Y/n. This is not okay, at all. Go to your dressing room, I'll be right there." He told me before he turned again, walking away from me.

Honestly at this point, I didn't even care anymore of what he was going to do. My only concern was him getting hurt or something because of me, but regardless what I said, I couldn't stop him from doing what he wanted to do, so I did what he said and made my way to my dressing room to get changed.

**HARRYS POV**
I couldn't stand this man and seeing that he laid hands on Y/n and that he hurt her made me furious. I hated seeing her constantly screamed at and now even getting hurt because of him and she just accepted it like it was nothing. She didn't deserve this, nobody did. Enough was enough.

„Where is he?" I asked Louis as I eventually found him somewhere backstage.

„Wow, wow, calm down, lad." He stood in front of me to stop me. „Don't do something you'll regret later, Harry."

„I don't give a shit! He hurt Y/n, her wrists are black and blue because of him!"

„Are you serious?" He looked at me as concerned as I was.

I nodded. „So where is he?"

„Back there somewhere." Louis pointed with his thumb behind his back. „Listen, don't do anything stupid, alright? You know how the media works."

„Yeah, yeah, don't worry." I nodded, walking past him to finally spot Mason.

As much as I hated it, Louis was right. I couldn't do anything that would make it to the headlines what would make me look bad, knowing they would surely twist the story and make me the bad guy.

„You are lucky you're not six feet under yet!" I yelled, walking towards him, my hand in fists, trying to contain my anger.

„Didn't I tell you to stay away from Y/n? Wasn't all of this clear enough for you? You ruined everything!"

„How dare you even think about hurting her in any kind of way?!" I didn't even acknowledge what he was saying, not caring about any of it.

„She deserves it for not behaving the way she should."

„What is wrong with you? She's not a dog you can command. She is a person for fuck sake and adding to that, she's still not even a 100% healthy. I swear to god, you're lucky we're on tour right now or you'd need a ride to the hospital." I told him, my hands still in fists, trying not to slam them in his face.

„You know what, Styles? I am gonna end you for what you did, for messing up everything. I will end you, Styles." He eventually said in a rather calm voice, but with that stupid grin on his face.

„You listen to me..." I started, stepping closer, probably a bit too close for his liking. „If you EVER touch Y/n again, you're a dead man."

**YOUR POV**
Just as I finished changing and gathering my stuff together, the door to my dressing room opened, making my heart jump for a second until I realized it was Harry.

„Are you really okay? Do you wanna go to a doctor because of this?" He asked still overly concerned as he stepped in front of me, pointing to my wrists that were now covered with the sleeves of my hoodie.

„What did you do out there? What happened?" I asked instead of answering his question.