Chapter 166

**YOUR POV**
As the boys went off stage and the lights in the arena turned on, I started to realize it myself. It was over. They'd never go on tour together ever again. I stood there, staring at all the fans leaving, thinking of everything that happened in the last five years until I felt arms wrap around me, realizing it was Gemma.

„I can't believe it either." She said hugging me tight.

I nodded against her. „It was time though."

„Yeah." She said silently.

After we let go, Anne gave came to hug me and it was basically only hugs and kisses with all the families and friends of the boys.

A little while later we eventually made our way backstage again where the hugs and kisses continued. I watched as Harry's parents and Gemma ran up to him, embracing him in their arms as I waited a bit more in the back.

When he hugged Gemma and with her the last of the three, he looked up at me just before he let go of her. As he walked up to me, I couldn't help but let my emotions take over as more tears spilled.

„Baby." He instantly pulled me into his arms.

„I'm sorry, it's just hitting me I guess." I pressed my face into his chest. „I'm so proud of you, H. So, so proud. Look at you. You did so good." I said, sniffling a bit, but smiling at him as I let go of him and cupped his cheeks, seeing the tears in his eyes.

„Thank you for being there from the beginning, for witnessing it all by my side and thank you for coming back to me, for finding me again. I love you so much, thank you."

„There's no need to thank me, this was all you, honey. I was just watching from the sideline. And I've always loved you, baby. I'd always come back to you."

„I mean it though, Y/n. The last few months weren't easy at all and I don't know what I'd have done without you. Without your support through all this shit."

„I'll always support you and I'll always be here for you. No matter what. I love you endlessly, Harry. I'm so proud of you." I kissed his soft, pink lips. „Look at you, you were only 16 when this all started." I looked at him with a smile but tears still rolling down my cheeks.

„And now it's over." He nodded, his voice breaking.

I cupped his cheek again and ran my thumb over it. „It is." I nodded. „New things are to come now."

He nodded slowly. „There's still just this one performance though."

„I know, lovie. You've still got a little bit of 1D left, so don't be too sad. It's not quite over yet."

He nodded with a small smile before he slid his hand in mine and we went back to the crowd of people that gathered backstage by now. I went to hug the rest of the three boys and congrtulated them on an incredible end of tour.

„Y/n?" Harry called me over after a while of chatting with some people.

„Yeah?" He came closer to me, placing a hand on my waist to guide me away from the croweded area so we could talk in peace.

„There's this afterparty with the whole crew and all our families and friends." He said.

„Sounds nice. You can all celebrate the tour then." I smiled at him. „You don't seem too happy, why?" I frowned.

„I am, but it's at a bar and it will be crowded. There's gonna be alcohol and all, I'm just...are you okay with that? We haven't been to any sort of bar ever since...you know? I don't want to trigger something in you or make you uncomfortable." He explained, his eyes showing concern.