Chapter 175

**YOUR POV**
„Do Gem and Anne know about the engagement?" I asked Harry after we spent some time up there, enjoying each other's company and this special moment that we'd probably never gonna forget.

„Nope, nobody knows." He shook his head, interlocking his arm with mine as we walked back down to the car. „Just you and me now."

I rested my head against his shoulder. „I am so happy, H. I've dreamed of this ever since we got together and now it's all real." I admitted.

„You have no idea how long I had this ring ready, my dear." He told me. „All those times, the interviewers asked you when I'd ask the question...the ring was ready. I already had it with me for so long. I took it with me everywhere I went to and just waited for the perfect moment to ask. I hope this was it."

„It was, it definitely was. You chose the most perfect moment there is." I smiled at him. „This was the most beautiful night I ever had. I'll never forget it."

„Me neither, baby." He kissed my head. „When do you wanna tell the fam about it? Tonight or tomorrow morning?" Harry asked with a grin on his face.

„I think tomorrow morning. I wanna end this night with just us knowing about it. Just the two of us before the whole world will know."

„Okay, whatever you like." He grabbed my hand to press a kiss to the back of it.

„I can now actually say, that you're my fiancé." I said as I started to realize it just a little bit. „I love that."

„Me too, sweetie. We both had to wait a long time to finally be able to say that." He chuckled, kissing me again.

„Yeaah." I happily sighed at just the thought of calling Harry my fiancé whenever I'd talk to people about him.

We eventually got into the car and drove the short way back to Anne's house where we entered and tried to be as quiet as we could as not to wake anybody in case they were sleeping.

„There you are you two. Did you have a good time?" Anne sat on the couch, watching some tv while petting one of her cats that was lying next to her. We both didn't think someone would still be up and both winced as we got a fright at suddenly hearing her voice.

Harry quickly grabbed my hand, holding it in a way he was able to hide the ring underneath his large hand.

„Oh we had the best time." We both smiled back. The food was incredible." I told her.

„Sounds amazing! I'm glad." She said. „Wanna come join me for a while? I'm watching a movie."

„Oh we'd love to, but Y/n is really tired and I need to lie down as well. My back is making some trouble." Harry said, stretching his back and grimacing a little.

„Oh yeah go lie down then." Anne nodded. „Goodnight, loves."

„Night Anne!" We both said in unison before we quickly headed upstairs and Harry let go of my hand as soon as the door of our room closed behind us.

„Babe, why didn't you tell me you're back was bothering you?" I looked at him concerned.

„Because it's not. I just said that so she wouldn't insist on us staying and we could leave."

„You're mean, H." I chuckled, tilting my head at him.

He took his coat off and his blazer afterwards nefore he just stood there smiling at me. „And you..." He came closer until he stood in front of me, making me walk back further and further until he made me fall onto the bed and leaned over me, one hand rested on the bed next to my head, holding himself up. „You." He said again and placed a soft kiss on my neck. „Are..." He placed another kiss on the other side of my neck. „My beautiful..." Another kiss on my cheek this time. „Beautiful..." Another kiss. „Fiancé." He finished with pressing his lips on mine.