Chapter 19

June 2015
**YOUR POV**
„No, I'm single, I never got close to someone since you left. I didn't want to...I didn't feel the need to." He answered and I was, as selfish as it sounded, relieved. „You? Did you maybe meet someone?"

„No, I didn't. I wouldn't even have had the time for that."

„Right. So how does this work now? What are you allowed to do? Is it like last time?" He asked, genuinely worried, leaning forward and taking a sip of his tea.

„Yes, kind of. I'm not really allowed to do much, I already did too much this and last week, especially tonight. I feel it, it was way too much for my body to handle. I try to take it easy, I really do, but..."

„Mason." Harry said. „Mason makes you overwork yourself, am I right?"

I nodded, sighing. „I can't really do much against it, I have to follow his rules and what he says to me. I mean, I wasn't even allowed to perform already."

„But Mason wanted you to do it."

„Yes." I admitted.

„I hate him, I could kill him right now." Harry huffed, angrily.

„I know you hate him, but there's nothing I can do. Now that my third album will be released, I have to stick with him." I told Harry.

„I know, it's just annoying..." He knew how the business worked and that we really couldn't do anything against my management until my contract would expire. „So, when will you release the album?"

„Actually tomorrow." I said proudly.

„Wow, tomorrow? You're dropping it without any warning, I like that." He grinned.

„Yeah, I wanted to do it that way. The fans will go crazy." I laughed.

„I'm sure they will." He smiled. „I'm very proud of you. You managed to write and record during a tough time and that is incredible."

„Thank you, wouldn't do it again though."

„Understandable. Mason is not planning on touring, right?" Harry asked all out of a sudden.

I just stayed quiet, looking down on the floor. I didn't need to say anything to him, Harry knew just by that what the answer was.

„Are you kidding me? You're not in shape to go on tour, not at all. What is he even thinking? You can't get through a world tour after what your body went through."

„I know, it's not good...I'm still trying to convince him to postpone it, but he won't listen." I told him. He was furious and it would be difficult to calm him down now.

„I'm gonna talk to him."

„No, please don't. It won't help the situation." I shook my head. „Can we just not talk about Mason?"

He nodded. „Yeah, sure."

„You know, you look very tired too, Harry."

„I am, today was a long day." He sighed.

„No, I don't mean that. I mean you, you look exhausted and stressed. What's wrong?"

„Everything is just so much right now. We were working hard on the album and promo for it and I'm just tired of everything right now. Also, we're preparing for tour next year, so a lot is going on right now. I didn't get enough sleep for weeks, so I guess you can see that."

„You tell me to not overwork myself when you actually need to do the same." I rolled my eyes, laughing. „Take care, I don't want you to end up in the hospital because you overworked yourself or anything in particular."