Chapter 16

June 2015
**HARRYS POV**
„After you." I smiled at her.

I followed her inside and led her to the table where I sat at with the rest of the band.

„Have a seat." I pulled a chair out for her to sit down on.

„Thank you, Harry, but are you sure I can stay here?"

„Of course you can, we're all friends, remember?" Louis suddenly spoke up and she let out a laugh.

„I remember, yes."

„And we missed you so we wanna spend some time with you." Zayn added.

„That's sweet." Her eyes lit up. „I missed you guys too."

I sat down next to her to make her feel more comfortable, but as some time passed and I saw she was still pretty down and not really feeling it. I wanted her to be happy, but I knew it was hard for her, especially after what she told me.

**YOUR POV**
„Im gonna cheer you up now." Harry whispered in my ear all out of a sudden.

„What?" I looked at him. „How do you think you can do that?"

„I'm gonna let them lay your favorite song." He told me, grinning.

„As if you'd remember what my favorite song is." I chuckled.

„Bet I do?" He got up and walked towards the DJ that was only a few meters away from us.

„No, wait! What are you doing?" I tried to stop him, but he was already standing in front of the DJ.
I sat in my chair, watching him whisper something to the guy and before I knew it, harry held a mic in is hand, got up on stage and the song I loved so much started playing. The Time of My Life from the movie Harry and I always used to watch together. Dirty Dancing.

Well, he won the bet, he remembered the song. I looked at him, standing on that small stage as he started to sing the song. My jaw dropped. I certainly didn't expect him to do this.

„Now I've had the time of my life..." He grinned at me and all the people in the room payed attention to him.

„Oh my god." I whispered to myself and the boys just laughed and started to cheer for him.

Harry waved at me, signing for me to come up on stage with him as I saw he stretched his arm out for me.

„No." I laughed, shaking my head, but that didn't please him, so He quickly came down from the stage while singing the song.

„...No, I I never felt like this before." He approached me, smiling and took my hand. I eventually gave in and followed him up on stage. „Yes, I swear it's the truth." He sang, taking a second mic out of his pocket and handed it to me. „And I owe it all to you..." He smiled bright, showing his cute bunny teeth. „Sing!" He whispered quickly.

I looked at him and he nodded, so I took the mic out of his hand and continued the song like in the movie. „‚cause I've had the time of my life...and I owe it all to you." I sang, suddenly feeling and enjoying the moment.

Harry smiled at me while I sang my lines and he continued as I finished.
The crowd cheered and clapped, clearly enjoying it too, so we went on.

„I've been waiting for so long, now I'be finally found someone to stand by me..." Harry sang, slipping his hand in mine and slowly leading me to the middle of the stage.

It was like we were 14 years old again, singing to the song and exactly knowing what the other one would sing next. The song fitted us like a glove. It was made for us.

„Just remember!" He sang with with his beautiful voice that suited the song perfectly.

„You're the one thing..." I sang, smiling, completely focused on Harry as we slightly danced along.

„I can't get enough of..." He continued.

„So I'll tell you something." It was my turn again.

Our eyes locked, exactly knowing what the next lines were. We smiled at each other and gave everything we could as we sang together.

„This could be love, because I've had the time of my life, no, I've never felt this way before. Yes, I swear it's the truth and I owe it all to you."

It was one of the best moments I had in a long time. It felt so good and natural. I was enjoying every second and somehow during those minutes, I didn't care a bit about everything else in the world.

Harry and I sang and danced to the song, laughing and having fun until the last, slower part of the song came.

He stopped dancing, looking straight into my eyes, his green ones sparkling like never before and sang his part. „Now I've had the time of my life, no, I've never felt this way before. Yes, I swear it's the truth and I owe it all to you."

The part of the lift ip in the air came. I was scared he would actually want to do it, but instead, he took my hand again and spun me around, making me do pirouettes as we danced together around the stage again while we both sang to the last parts.

„I've had the time of my life, no, I've never felt this way before. Yes, I swear it's the truth and I owe it all to you, ‚cause I had the time of my life and I've searched through every open door, ,til I found the truth and I owe it all to you." We finished the song together and as sol. as I heard the people around the venue erupting in applause, I fell i to Harry's arms, hugging him tight. He hugged back, his warm hands on my back, holding me tight against his chest.

„I am so sorry, Harry." I whispered in his left ear. „I'm sorry I did this to you."

„You have nothing to be sorry about. Don't apologize for something, that's not your fault." He whispered back.

„I missed you so much." I admitted, feeling the warmth of his body on mine.

„I missed you too, Y/n." He rubbed my back and let go of me, looking at me with a cute, little smile on his face.

„Thank you for this, I needed it." I smiled back.

„I know you did. I told you I'd cheer you up." He grinned at me. „Are you feeling better now?"

„A lot." I nodded. „Thank you."

„Anything for you." He slipped his hand in mine, turning us both around so we faced the audience and bowed, thanking them.