Chapter 103

February 2016
**YOUR POV**
„I may have an idea of what could help soothe your back a little." I told him.

„Tell me, I'll take anything right now." He admitted.

„You have this underground pool in the house downstairs, right?"

„I do, yeah." He nodded.

„And if I remember correctly it's a hot pool?"

„It is, yeah." He nodded again.

„Well, the hot water would do your back good and your doctor said swimming would be a great option to recover after surgery and it would be a perfect way to reintroduce movement to the body. Wanna try and get in the water for a while?"

„Would be a good idea, yeah. My physical therapist suggested it a while ago too. I only have one request though." He grinned.

„And that would be?" I asked.

„You're gonna get in with me."

„Well obviously I won't leave you all alone in there." I grinned back. „I'd love to join you. Haven't been down there in a while."

„That's very true." He said, sitting back up again, struggling a little doing so.

„Okay I'll get us some towels, your swim trunks and my bikini. You stay here meanwhile."

„I can do things too, you know? My spine can handle that." He laughed a little.

„You're spine got strained today, so what you need to do for the rest of the day is absolutely nothing expect for getting into that pool."

„Yes ma'am." He mocked me and I just rolled my eyes.

When I got everything and Harry and I changed into our swimming clothes, we went downstairs and then down another floor where Harry's pool was. It was like a beautiful, little and calming oasis to relax and enjoy some alone time.

I put my hair up with a clip and got into the water, down the first two steps until it reached my legs.

„Come on in, it's really soothingly warm." I went back out again, stretching my hand out for Harry who just took his shirt off, a hand placed on his back, applying pressure to it as he approached me and took my hand.

„Careful, I don't want you to slip and hurt yourself even more." I warned him as he got in together with me, his face instantly relaxing a little more as the hot water touched his back.

„Why didn't we think of this sooner? You're a genius, Y/n." He beeathed with his eyes closed when we were in completely.

I giggled at that. „Feels good, huh?"

„Very good." He nodded.

Harry floated around on his back a little while what helped him relax and losen his muscles a lot.

„You know what I noticed?" He got back down on his feet and swam towards me.

„What?" I smiled at him and his cute face.

„Ever since I injured my back, you have been really protective of me." He smiled, cheekily. „Whenever we're out and fans meet us or paps are there, you always make sure people won't crowd around me. Or just in general, you always make sure that I'm okay and I'm really thankful for that, because you're the only one that knows me so well to know how I'm feeling and I don't take that for granted."

„I'll always be protective of you after I saw so many people not caring about a serious injury from the time we left the hospital to the day we left the airport. You deserve to be treated like the sweet and loving person you are and I just hate to see people not giving a shit." I told him honestly. „I pay attention...a lot, so I know when you're not feeling so okay or comfortable, whatever it is and wanna make sure you're fine."

„I really appreciate that, baby. Thank you." He pulled me to him by my hips. „Just so you know, I pay attention of those exact things when it comes to you too." He smiled before kissing my lips.

„Thank you, that means a lot." I smiled back.

„Can I ask you something completely different?" He asked me. „You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to though."

„You can ask me anything, lovie."

„Will you ever be able to forgive your parents for what they did? I mean...for leaving and everything?"

I thought about it for a second. „I don't think I ever could, no." I shook my head. „Even if I wanted...just they fucked up way too much throughout my life." I told Harry and he nodded understandingly. „They didn't care about me, never did, they made me feel worthless every single day, as if I was nothing and would never achieve anything in life. They were ashamed of me for some reason, then just left and after that, you know the story. I got sick twice and both times, they never called or even texted and they knew. I know they knew, but they couldn't care less." I told him. „They always thought I was a failure."

„You're not a failure, sweetie. I want you to know that. You're perfect." He told me in between, holding me by my waist.

„You know, I've learned to live with my past. I accept it. It's not fair, but throughout all this shit, I found my real family and I found you. I'm well aware of what I achieved in my life after the X-Factor and everything. I got a career, a successful one, even after being gone for two years and I'm proud of that career, because I did it all by myself." I told Harry. „I proved them wrong. I'm not worthless. I did achieve lots of things in my life. I beat cancer twice and I am not a failure."  A single tear fell down m cheek. „I'm not sure what that was when she came to see you at the hospital but I'll make sure she's as far away from us as possible."

„I'm so proud of you and so proud that you're aware of your worth and of who you are. You can be more than proud of yourself, lovely." He smiled at me. „I wish you could see yourself through my eyes, so you could see how special you are, especially how special you are to me." He pulled me closer to his warm body.

„Thank you, Harry." I smiled back.

„Harry?" He asked with a grin on his face.

„That is your name, isn't it?" I giggled.

„You almost never call me Harry."

„I do when I'm serious and I mean what I say, you should know that." I let out a little laugh. „When I say thank you, I mean that wholeheartedly." I kissed his soft lips, making him smile down at me, his beautiful green eyes, looking into mine. „Does the water make your back feel better?" I gently placed my hand on his lower back.

He nodded. „It does. The throbbing eased a bit." He stretched his spine a little.

„Good, I'm glad. Wanna dry off before we get all wrinkly?"

„Yes, let's get out of the water." He agreed. „This felt really good, we should come down here more often." He suggested on our way back up the stairs and out of the pool.

„I totally agree, I love it here." I said, getting our towels that I placed on one of the beach chairs earlier. „Careful, it's slippery." I reminded him again.

„Thanks." He grabbed the towel to quickly dry his long hair a little bit before he dried himself with it.

We went back upstairs to get a shower and wash off the water of the pool. I went first and after I was done and it was Harry's turn while I got dressed, my hair still wet as Harry's phone started ringing, a name and next to it „management" popping up on the screen.

„Who is calling?" I heard him call from the bathroom.

„Management!" I called back.

„Can you answer for me please?"

„Yeah sure!" I called back again.

What they then told me over the phone made me so incredibly mad and sad at the same time, just confirming everything I said regarding Harry's accident and why it happened in the first place.