Chapter 55

October 2015
**YOUR POV**
„Okay, Y/n, let's start with the ultrasound. Doctor Russell is gonna be here in a second but you can already lift your shirt up and maybe pull your pants down a little bit so they won't get dirty." The nurse instructed me as I already laid on the bed next to the monitor after she finished prepping everything.

Harry sat beside me in a chair, observing everything carefully while I lifted up my shirt and pulled down my pants just like the nurse told me to.
Harry looked at my flat but scarred tummy, making me cover it with my hands almost instantly.

He reached up, slowly taking my hands in his and ran his thumb over the back of mine.

„Remember what I told you last night?" He whispered with a little smile before getting up to kiss my cheek, making me smile back at him.

I nodded. „I love you." I whispered back.

„Love you more." He said and sat back down, still holding my hand in his, my fingers holding tight onto his as the door opened and doctor Russell entered.

„Are you ready to start, Y/n?" He asked me, approaching us and sitting down in his chair in front of the machine.

„I am, I guess." I responded.

„Okay, good. I just need to know one thing before we start. You had surgery around a year ago, is that correct?"

„More than that, I'd say one and a half year ago by now." I told him.

„Okay, that would be all."

He said and began to pour the gel on my stomach before starting to spread it around with the ultrasound transducer to see what's up.

Doctor Russell stared at the monitor for quite a while, making me tighten my grip on Harry's hand. Harry noticed as he Pressed a kiss on my hand and reassuringly looked at me, nodding his head.

„Alright, we're done here." Doctor Russell finally said and I instantly held my breath. I didn't dare to breathe, I was too scared he saw something and my whole world would turn upside down again.

It felt like an eternity until he started to speak and when he did, my heart wanted to explode since it pumped so hard against my chest, my nervousness taking over.

„I carefully checked everything and looked at all of the places that initially were afflicted and I couldn't see anything, so you can already calm down and relax a little more. Everything looks good, there's nothing that makes me worry. Let's see what the blood results say and then we'll see further."

„Fucking hell..." I silently cursed under my breath as I finally let out a deep breath I was holding in for so long.
Harry rubbed my arm and I closed my eyes, leaning back in bed.
I didn't know how much time passed but it were surely just a few minutes when the door opened again and the nurse came in with the blood results.

Doctor Russell looked at them for a few minutes, making this whole situation not really easier when he finally looked up at me.

„Y/n, you don't have to worry anymore, everything looks just fine just like all the other tests we did." He explained with a little smile.

„Thank god." Harry breathed beside me.

„The only thing I saw is that your blood pressure is a bit too low so I need you to take care of that. Eat, drink and most importantly rest enough. Especially now that you're on tour."

„Oh my god, I'm so relieved." I breathed deeply. „But why do I feel this pain in my side and stomach again? Where does it come from?" I asked, still unsure of what to think.

„As I said, you're on tour right now and I can imagine tour itself being extremely stressful and now that your body went from fighting to resting and then suddenly to working this much and hard again. It can be triggering and the stress can cause this pain. Your body went through an awful lot, but we wanted to be sure it's nothing, so it's good that you called and we could take a look at it." He explained further. „To round up everything, you don't have to worry about anything, you're fine and healthy. Just please look after yourself." He looked at me with a very serious expression before he looked at Harry. „And if she doesn't, please get her to actually do it, Harry."

„I will for sure." Harry nodded, understandingly.

„That would be all. If you need anything, are unsure about anything please call again so we can take a look at it." Doctor Russell said, getting up from his seat to clean off the remaining gel of the ultrasound on my stomach so that I could sit up again.

„Okay, I definitely will. Thank you so much, Doctor Russell." I said to him while getting up from the bed before he shook my hand and then Harry's.

„Absolutely no need to thank me." He smiled, opening the door on our way out. „I've got another patient now, take care Y/n." He told me with a wink and then went back inside.

I looked up at Harry as we stood in the hallway and took a deep breath in and let it out again. „I feel sick." I told him when he interlocked his hand with mine, ready to get out of the hospital.

„Aww love." He chuckled slightly, running his thumb over the back of my hand. „I'm glad it was nothing, but you heard what he said, you need to take care of yourself and I know you didn't really do that since tour started."

„I know, I know." I sighed. „But it's not that easy with touring and everything, you know that, Haz."

„Yeah, I know. Just try, okay?"

I nodded. „Okay."

He smiled at me. „Come on, let's head to the venue, you can relax a bit in my dressing room if you want." Harry gave my hand gentle a squeeze while making our way outside the hospital.

„That'd be nice, but I'm afraid that we'd get in trouble if a certain someone would see us." I looked up at him, sighing and rolling my eyes.

„Then I'll personally make sure that this certain someone won't see us together." He looked down at me with a reassuring smile.

„It's fine, H. I'll just go to my own dressing room." I shrugged my shoulders as we entered the elevator again.

„No way." He shook his head, pressing the button to close the door. „I wanna spend as much time as we can together before we have to pretend to hate each other again."

I nodded, getting sad at the thought of it and how sad he must have felt about this situation. „Alright fine, I'll come to your dressing room then." I told him, tugging a little at his shirt to make him turn around and look at me. „You know what song I'm most excited about to perform tonight again?"

He shook his head with a cute little smile on his face.

„Can't Help Falling in Love." I told him.

„I love that song aswell, very much, but it doesn't apply a 100% to us because I fell in love with you 7 years ago already." His smile grew wider as he said that.

I tilted my head, smiling at his cuteness just before he pulled me into his arms and pressed a kiss on my head. I automatically wrapped my arms around his waist and looked up to kiss his lips. „I love you so much."

„Love you more, baby." He grinned, letting go of me when the door opened and we stepped out. Shortly before we exited, he put his sunglasses back on and wrapped an arm around my waist after he made sure there was no one that could see us together.

We quickly got to the car and made our way back to the arena.