Chapter 99

February 2016
**YOUR POV**
Harry and I spent the day having lunch first before we went walking around the city for a while just like Harry wanted, hoping it would do his back good.

"Sooo." I eventually said when we were on our way back, walking along the sidewalk that led to our home with our hands interlocked. It was a sunny afternoon, not many clouds around, the usually cold February temperatures rising a little so it was comfortably warm.

"So?" He asked with a grin spread across his face.

"There's actually a surprise waiting for you at home." I told him.

"A surprise?" He smiled at me, his eyebrows raised.

I nodded. "Yes, but I'm not gonna say any more. We're there in a minute anyways."

"You're such a tease." He nudged me in the side.

"The only thing I can say is that you're gonna love it." I smiled up at him, giggling at the tingling sensation of his hand on my waist.

"I'm gonna trust you then." He wrapped an arm around my waist to pull me closer to him so he could kiss the top of my head.

When we eventually got home and walked up to the front door, I went to unlock it and turned back around to Harry. "Ready?" I asked him.

"Born ready." He chuckled.

I opened the door and let him inside. He looked back at me confused until he walked towards the living room.

"Surprise!!" Anne, Robin and Gemma all bursted out at the same time, smiling at Harry.

"Mum!" His first instict was to fall into his mother's arms. They all haven't seen each other in three months, ever since Harry came home from the hospital to be exact, so it was the sweetest thing seeing them reunited again and Harry being so happy.

"Happy birthday my baby." They hugged each other tightly, while I went to greet and hug Robin and Gemma.

"Thanks, mum." He smiled happily.

"How are you feeling, sweetheart? How's your back? It's good to see you out and about again." Anne cupped Harry's cheeks sweetly.

"I'm okay." He assured her. "It's getting better. Some things are still hard to do, but I'm okay."

"Good, good, is the brace helping, baby?" She pointed to Harry's body, the black brace peeking through Harry's coat.

"It is, it helps a lot actually, gives me some much needed support."

"That's so good to hear." Robin opened his arms for Harry to hug him too. "I'm glad you're doing better. Happy birthday."

"Me too." Harry said, smiling. "Thank you."

"Come here my favorite little brother!" Gemma grinned at Harry. "Happy birthday!"

"Thanks Gem." Harry hugged her tight.

"You look good, H." Gemma smiked at him, looking up and down his tall figure.

"Good? I've lost so much weight the past three months and my normal skin color hasn't even come back yet."

„Give it some time, Harry. It's only been three months since you broke your back and they literally put metal rods into your spine. Trust me, you look good, don't listen if there are people telling you otherwise."

Harry nodded. „Thanks Gem."

„So you're feeling better, huh? How's recovery?"

„A lot better since the last time you were here, yeah." He nodded. „Recovery is going fine. I obviously still need a lot of time since it's only been three months and it could take me a year to fully recover. Some things are still hard, but I'm on the right path. Y/n helps a hell of a lot and I'm really thankful for that or else I wouldn't know what to do."

I smiled at his kind words.

„Sounds good so far. I'm really glad you have her and not just because of how much she helps you, but because of how happy she makes you. You're smiling as soon as she enters a room and that says it all already." Gemma said, thinking I couldn't hear them. I smiled even more at that, trying to keep my conversation up with Robin.

„Gems." He lowered his voice a little. „I love her so much, I can't even try to begin explaining how much I really love her. She's everything I could ever ask for and need in my life. She gets me, she loves me and she respects me and just...she's just so special and so unique in her own way. She's Y/n, my Y/n. She's perfect. I could talk about how much I love her forever. Hell, I'd do anything for that woman, absolutely anything. I can't imagine my life without her in it anymore."

I could have started to cry right then and there when I heard him say all of this. My heart was so full of love for this man.

I turned my attention back to Robin as I caught myself getting lost in my thoughts because of what Harry just said and when we were done catching up a tiny bit, it was finally Annes turn to hug and greet me.
She came to wrap her arms around me, giving me the warmest hug ever.

"I missed you so much, how is everything?" I asked her.

"Oh everything's fine, but how are you? Are you okay? Everything alright?" She suddenly asked all concerned.

"Me? Yes, yeah, don't worry. I'm alright, everything's good."

„I heard you don't take your medicine as regularly as you used to." She rubbed my arm, looking at me with concerned eyes.

„You snitch." I looked at Harry, chuckling a little.

„Are you really okay, honey?" Anne asked again.

„You really don't have to worry, Anne. I'm alright, I'm doing great. Sometimes I just forget to take them and then Harry reminds me that's all." I told her.

"Okay, then. I'm glad you're okay. I'm glad you're both doing good. I missed you two so much." She admitted.

"Aww Anne, we missed you too." I smiled at her and kissed her cheek. „But now, make yourself comfortable, I'll get some smacks and tea." I told them all and led them to the living room before I went to the kitchen to prepare some things.

„So Harry, do you already know when you'll be able to perform again? Management isn't pushing you I hope?" Anne asked Harry, sipping on her tea.

„Not yet, no." Harry chuckled. „We've all been clear with them about how much time it probably takes so tour is not rescheduled in any way, because it would be too soon now. I can't perform yet. I'm not allowed to, but they're planning on an interview some time soon, just to remind the fans One Direction is still here and not gone."

„And you can do that? You're okay to do that, honey?" Anne asked.

„Yeah, yeah, that's no problem as long as I don't have to twist in any way." He assured her.

„Just don't start to strain yourself. We know you Harold." Gemma chimed in.

„That's what I'm here for." I told them. „I won't let that happen."

Harry rolled his eyes but still smiled at me.

„Soo, how long are you gonna stay?" He asked, changing the subject.

„Well a few days for sure." Robin said.

„We still have to check with the hotel, but we planned on two days." Anne told us.

„Hotel?" I asked them before Harry continued.

„Absolutely not. I have enough room for everyone, mum. You should know that."

„We don't wanna make trouble, H." Gemma said.

„You won't. You're gonna stay here, no discussion." Harry demanded.

Anne leaned over to press a kiss to Harry's cheek. „Thank you, darling, we appreciate it."