Chapter 130

June 2016
**YOUR POV**
It was time, in just a few minutes, my dream of freedom would come true and I'd be out on stage doing what I loved most. I was ready, everything was ready for me to get out there. I just got my ear pieces and my mic pack shortly before I needed to go on stage.

„Y/n?" I turned around to Harry's voice.

„Harry? I thought you were out there with Anne and Gem." I frowned.

„I was, but I just wanted to quickly come back and see you." He stopped talking to press a kiss to my lips. „And kiss you. And also tell you, that you're gonna be amazing. I'm so proud of you. Have fun out there, love. Enjoy it to the fullest."

I smiled at what he said. „Thank you, Harry that means a lot." I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him again.

„I love you." He smiled at me.

„Love you too, H." I let go of him. „Now get back out there, I only have a few minutes left."

„Okay, see you afterwards then, baby." He kissed me a last time before he turned around and walked away.

It was just me now. Just me, going out in front of 23'000 people who waited for this moment just as long as I did.

„Y/n, two minutes!" One of the staff member informed me.

I took a deep breath in and out, trying to take this all in. I wasn't nervous in a way of being scared to go out, I was excited and couldn't wait. Adrenaline was already pumping through my veins and I wasn't even out there yet. I always said, the stage was my favorite place to be, my safe space, my home and being back, fully in the game couldn't make me happier.
This show was even extra special because I'd play it in my hometown, honoring Robin.

„Alright, 10, 9, 8..." They started counting down as my band started the intro to my opening song and then it was time. The door opened and I stepped out, the fans screaming and cheering as I waved at them and started singing on cue.

After a few songs I properly had the time to greet my fans and talk to them a bit.

„Good evening Manchester!" I smiled as they started cheering again, quickly looking to the side of the stage where the VIP area was and Harry, Anne and Gemma stood in front row. Harry smiled at me, blowing a kiss as Gemma and Anne waved.

„My name is Y/n, it's a pleasure to play for you here tonight. It's so good to be back here, back on stage and then even in Manchester, my home." They screamed again and I let out a little laugh. „I know you've waited a long time for this moment, believe me, so did I, so this night means so much to me. Thank you so much for coming out here it means the world to me. I want you to have the best time and dance and sing away for the next 2 hours. We're gonna give you some songs from my new album, some old ones and some brand new ones. This is gonna be a special one, let's go!" I finished and instantly started playing the next song from the setlist.

The vibes were amazing throughout the show, everyone dancing and singing along, having the time of their lives.

„Alright, let's see some of those signs." I walked up to a section of people holding up their signs at some point during the show. „First time seeing you, waited for this day ever since you started your career." I read out a sign a girl held up.

„That's so sweet thank you so much. Are you having a good time?" I asked and the girl nodded. I blew her a kiss and thanked her again before I went to the next sign.

„I love you more than my boyfriend." I laughed. „Please don't tell him that." I told her. „Oh he's here somewhere?" She nodded and I laughed again. „Sorry wherever you are!" I continued and went to the last sign so we could move on afterwards. It was a guy holding up one that made me curious. „Got an important question for you." I read out and he turned his sign so I could read the question. „Has he proposed yet?" I laughed out loud, burying my face in my hands as the crowd went wild. I looked over to Harry who laughed as well as the camera went on him and he appeared on the big screen, making the crowd scream even more.

Harry just blushed, shrugging with a cheeky grin.

„I think uhm...I think you need to have a conversation with this guy over there." I said, looking at Harry who hid behind his sister at this point. „Alright, alright, let's move on before this escalates. You got him stressed out now."

Some time later, we only had one song to go now. „Okay now I just wanna tell you a little something before we play tonight's last song." I started talking as I stood at the front of the catwalk in front of my mic stand. „This show tonight was everything I could've dreamed of. You made it so special and beautiful to me and I'm so incredibly thankful for that. But another reason why this night is a special one for me is, because it's dedicated to someone very important in my life, in my family's life who we lost way too soon. He was a husband, a father and also just the best friend ever. He should have been here and witness this moment together with my family...but he passed away a month ago and couldn't be here...so that was when I decided to play this show in honor of him and moved it to Manchester. I made this song...for him and I wanna play it here for him...and also for you. This one's called Time of Our Lives."

I took a deep breath in as the lights turned off and the music started.

„This is where the chapter ends. A new one now begins. Time has come for letting go. The hardest part is when you know, all of these years, when we were here are ending, but I'll always remember. We have had the time of our lives. Now the page is turned, the stories we will write.
We have had the time of our lives and I will not forget the faces left behind. It's hard to walk away from the best of days, but if it has to end, I'm glad you have been my friend in the time of our lives."

I continued with the second verse, tears in my eyes by now, blocking out everything else as I watched all the phone lights beautifully light up in the crowd.

„We say goodbye, we hold on tight to these memories, that never die.
We say goodbye, we hold on tight to these memories, that never die.

We have had the time of our lives. Now the page is turned, the stories we will write. We have had the time of our lives and I will not forget the faces left behind. It's hard to walk away from the best of days, but if it has to end, I'm glad you have been my friend in the time of our lives. I'm glad you have been my friend in the time of our lives." I sang the last lines.

„Thank you so much everyone, thank you from the bottom of my heart. I could not do this without you and I mean it. You were the ones waiting for me until I was ready go come back in a time I couldn't be here for you. I never imagine I'd have a fanbase as loyal and patient as you are. You showed me your support over and over again and I couldn't be more thankful for that. I love you so much. Thank you for this incredible night, I'll never forget it." I told them with tears streaming down my face. „I promise, I won't leave again. In fact, this is only the beginning of so much more. This has been a wonderful night, thank you and see you soon!" I blew some kisses all around and waved at them before I left the stage, feeling happier than ever.