Chapter 152

**YOUR POV**
I woke up at some time in the morning, taking in the pain in my head and my rolling stomach, but worse of all, the excruciating pain radiating all over my body. My head was fuzzy.
I felt arms wrapped around me and I slowly moved against Harry, shifting my head so I could look up at him, observing his facial features, soft snores escaping his mouth.

I didn't remember ending up with Harry in our bed or even when we went to bed at all.

I slipped out of the bed, not having the heart to wake Harry up. I swung my legs over the side of the bed and used the nightstand as support. I felt extremely weak. My legs felt like jello, almost giving in, as if there was no muscle or bone in them and I nearly fell to the floor, but managed to catch myself before I'd completely fall to the ground.
I took a couple of deep breaths and staggered next door to the toilet, taking a glance at myself in the mirror. I was pale, scuffed up and I still wore the shirt from last night.

Everything looked normal, but I felt so weird and that was until the pain hit and I noticed the bruises on both my arms. I took my shirt off, only standing there in my bra now and silent tears streamed down my face as I looked at my body littered with dark bruises and handprints, some of the memories of the night coming back of that man standing in front of me, grabbing me, pushing me against the wall.

Pain. There was only pain. Ghosts of wandering hands lingering on my skin and rough fingers clutching my hair. My back hit hard stone cold pavement and my screams went unheard in the dark alley as the music continued to pulse and blare through the walls of the club. His rough hands all over me. I felt fear, pure fear. I couldn't breathe.

**HARRYS POV**
As I woke up and realized Y/n wasn't lying in bed next to me anymore, I instantly got up, heading to the bathroom where I heard some movement and knocked on the door.

„Y/n? Baby?" I asked, but didn't get an answer so I slowly went in, seeing her standing in front of the mirror, looking at her when I noticed why. Her body and arms were littered with bruises, her knees were scuffed and rubbed raw, literal handprints were left on her beautiful body.

She turned around to face me and broke down in tears.

„I'm here, baby, I'm here." I went up to pull her in my arms immediately. Her whole body was shaking as I held her in my arms. „Nothing's gonna happen to you, my love. You're safe, baby. I'm here, babylove. I love you so much."

„He touched me." She cried into my shoulder, clinging onto me tightly. „He- he pushed me...it hurt so much." She sobbed.

„Baby, I am so so sorry, I'm sorry I wasn't there, I'm sorry I couldn't help. I'm so so sorry." I held her tightly to my chest as she continued sobbing and eventually her legs gave in so I instantly picked her up and carried her back into bed with me.
I got in with her in my lap, leaning against my chest as she cried uncontrollably. I rocked her back and forth to try and soothe her, but I knew right now realization hit and this was serious. I didn't know how to handle this, how to help her. Would she ever recover from such a horrible thing like this? If I was with her, it wouldn't even have happened in the first place. I wasn't there to protect her, to protect the most precious thing in my life.

„Shhh, I'm here, my love. I'm right here. Nobody's gonna hurt you anymore." God, that I even had to say that made a cold shiver run down my spine.

I could only think of that guy and how I'd literally rip his head off if I'd ever find out who it was that did this to her.

„Baby, I'm sorry, but I have to ask. Do you remember if he did anything else to you?" I asked her carefully as her cries got a bit quieter.

„Don't think so...he wanted to, he was ready to...but then you were there." She explained silently. „I was so scared...my body...I had no control."

„I know I'm so sorry, sweetheart." I stroked her hair and kissed her head. „You were pretty out of it baby. How are you feeling physically?"

She shrugged her shoulders. „I can feel my body again, but my head is pounding...and I feel so nauseous." She told me quietly.

I attempted to get up to get her some stuff that would help, but she clutched onto my arm.

„Wait where are you going? Don't go away please." Tears streamed out of her eyes as she looked at me.

I leaned down to cup her cheek and wipe some tears away. „I'll be back in a second, just wanted to get you some water, lovie and I'll wet that cloth again so you can lay it on your forehead."

„No, please stay, Harry."

„Let me get you something to help you first, my darling. I'll be back in just a second, I promise. I won't leave, I'll just be downstairs." I assured her.

„Okay." She nodded and I moved as quickly as possible afterwards and came back with some essentials, seeing Y/n sitting up in bed, looking down at her arms and the bruises on them.

„Don't look, darling." I said softly as I sat down next to her again and guided her back down into a lying position so I could place the cold cloth on her forehead. „Here's some water if you're thirsty." I put a glass on the bedside table before I properly got back on my side of the bed next to Y/n and stayed as close as I could.

„You still seem a bit tired, do you wanna get some more sleep?" I suggested.

„It's already 9 in the morning, H."

„That doesn't matter, love. You're the only thing that matters. Get some sleep. You can sleep through the whole day, that's okay, baby." I stroked her hair again. „Okay?"

„Okay." She nodded silently.

I went to close the curtains, turned the lights off and got back in bed.

„Harry?"

„Yes, lovie?" I turned to look at her.

„Can...can you please leave a light on? Please?"

„Oh baby, I'm sorry, of course." I went to turn on the bedside lamp. „Is that okay?"

She just nodded before she came closer and nuzzled her head in my chest, making me feel her shivering all over again.

„Shhh, it's okay, my love. You're not alone, I'm here, you're safe here with me. I promise. Nobody will ever lay hand on you again, I'll make sure of that, angel."

„Everything hurts, H." She sniffled.

„I know, baby. You'll feel better soon." I assured her. „Love I have to ask because I'm worried...should I take you to the hospital to let you get checked out?"

„No, no please no. I don't wanna go out, I- I don't want anyone touching me again. Please, I wanna stay here...with you. I just...I need you."

„Alright okay, that's okay, we'll stay here, love. Will you let me take care of you then instead?" I asked her, gently.

„Okay." She nodded. „I'm sorry, Harry. I love you."

„No, no, no, baby, don't say sorry for this. Don't say that, this is not your fault. You did nothing wrong okay? None of this is in any way your fault."

She just nodded to that.

I stayed with her for another while, trying to soother her a bit until she eventually really fell asleep again in my arms and could get some more rest.