Chapter 4

June 2015
**YOUR POV**
The crew member finally came back with his inhaler in his hand and gave it to me before he just left without another word.

„Here, breathe." I pressed it into his hand. „Better?" I asked him after he used it and saw the relief in his eyes.

He nodded. „Better." He let out in a breath.
I looked at him for a second, he looked at me and there was silence for a moment that felt like it would never end.

„Remember me?" I eventually asked quietly, not sure what else to say.

„How could I ever forget you?" He whispered, making my heart hurt even more for him and for me. „You remembered too..."

„What do you mean?"

„About me having asthma." He said, switchig his inhaler from one hand to the other.

„Of course I did, we've known each other our whole lives...haven't we?" I asked silently.

„Yeah, we have..." He answered, his voice raspier than earlier.

What was I doing here? Why did I have to be here right when this happened?

„So...are you okay?" I asked him, nervously, my heart pounding so fast I was not sure if he could hear it or not.

„Yeah, I'm okay." He assured me, nodding.

That was the sign for me to leave, so I got back up on my feet. „I...I uhm...I need to go. I'm sorry." I told him, whispering the last part, my voice shaking under my breath. I was not apologizing for this, I apologized for what I did to him, even though I knew an apology wasn't enough, he needed an explanation from me, but not yet. I turned around and walked away.

„Y/n wait!" He called after me while lifting himself up from the floor, running towards me.

I sighed before turning around ro face him and realize he stood right in front of me.
He definitely got taller, a lot taller actually.

„I need to go, Harry...it was a mistake to come." I turned around again only to be held back by him taking my hand and turning me around.

„No, please stay here." He almost begged, looking at me with pleading eyes. „Can we...can we talk?"

„No Harry don't...please..."

„I just wanna talk to you, please Y/n." He begged.

„Harry, you literally just had an asthma attack-." He stopped me.

„I don't care." He shook his head. „I need to talk to you, I haven't seen you in two years please!"

„I'm sorry, I can't...not now, please not now." I looked at him, hoping he would get it and let go of my hand. And he did, he slowly let go.

„Tell me one thing though."

I waited for his question to decide if I wanted to answer it or not.

„How have you been? Were you okay?" He cared. He still cared, I could tell he did, seeing him looking up and down my body with concerned eyes. After what I did to him, after hurting him and breaking his heart, he still cared. He may looked slightly different, but his big heart was still as big and full of love as I knew it.

„I uhm." I paused a second when I thought back at the time I was going through and how hard it was for me. „I was...okay. Could have been better, but I was fine." I told him.

He smiled a little. „Good, that's good." He said.
„I'm glad about that."

„Me too." I said quietly, giving him a small smile, unsure of what to think about all this tonight. „I really need to go now...bye...Harry."