Chapter 52

October 2015
**YOUR POV**
I loved the smell of his house, even more now that we were together. It instantly felt more like home, more familiar and finally really welcomed. I missed that. One of the long list of things I missed a lot.

„Do you wanna spend the night here with me?" Harry asked, locking the door before properly entering and approaching me to kiss my forehead.

„That would be nice, yeah." I nodded, smiling at him.

„Great, come on." He smiled back, placing around around my waist to pull me closer to him as we headed to his bedroom upstairs.

Harry got me one of his shirts that was just long enough to reach my thighs.
We got ready to go to sleep since it was late and we were still exhausted after the show tonight, so I slipped under the still cool sheets while Harry was still changing. He got out of the bathroom just wearing sweatpants and his hair tied up into a bun.

„What?" He laughed when he caught me staring and smiling at him.

„Nothing." I grinned. „Missed the butterfly." I admitted.

He chuckled cutely, getting closer until he leaned over the bed to gently kiss my lips. „I'll be right back. Night, love." He whispered.

„Night, Haz."

He smiled before getting back up and looking at me again before he left the room.

Even though I felt so lucky to have him and be with him, I knew I still had to face the Mason situation and I was more than just scared of what was going to happen.

Lost in my thoughts, my eyes slowly closed and I fell asleep. But not for too long as I got woken up by the sweet sound of Harry's voice talking somewhere in the hallway.
He was on the phone with someone and it didn't take long for me to realize he was talking to Anne. Hopefully he didn't wake her up since it was like 8:00 am in Manchester.

„Yeah mum, she is okay. Everything is just a bit hard on her right now, but I'm there for her and otherwise she's okay." He told her, making me smile a little. „I'm just so happy to have her back in my life. I love her so much, I don't wanna lose her again."

I couldn't believe his sweet words. He made my heart warm, saying that.

„Love you too, bye mum." He hung up the phone and shortly after appeared in the bedroom with a smile on his face. He quickly laid down in bed next to me and snuggled as close to me as he could.

„I love you more." I whispered against his lips before kissing them and nuzzling my head into his chest. „And I'm so happy too."

„Glad to hear that." I could just feel the smile on his face as he said that.

„Harry?" I asked, being more serious.

„Yeah?" He ran his hand over my arm in response, rubbing it softly.

„I uhm, I have an appointment tomorrow in the afternoon..."

„An appointment? He asked curiously.

I nodded into his chest before looking up at him. „A doctors appointment."

„What?" He let out somehow silently but still filled with lots of concern, quickly sitting up in bed.

I knew he was gonna be worried sick again just by telling him that, but he had to know.

„What's wrong? Your last one was literally just some weeks ago, are you not feeling okay?" His eyes darted up and down by body and his glance landed especially long on my stomach where one of my scars was peeking out a little from under my shirt.

„It's just a check up appointment at my doctor here in LA. You know him, he was the one that checked on me when we toured together." I said, quickly pulling my shirt down to cover the scars, not wanting him to see them.

„Hey, it's okay. You don't have to feel uncomfortable or embarrassed about them." He placed his hand over mine that was still tugging at the shirt and I felt his lips pressing against the top of my head.

„It's still kind of new to me...having them as a part of my life and showing them. I didn't really do that ‚til now." I let out a little laugh, not knowing how to feel about it.

„I get that...well I don't, but I get what you mean. Just...you're so beautiful and please don't think you're not just because of some scars. They define you, show your story, your life and most importantly, they're unique just like you are." He whispered the last sentence in my ear, making my eyes water slightly.

„Thank you." Was the only thing I was able to whisper back.

„So, doctor Russell, is it?" He asked, knowing very well how emotional he just made me.

I nodded. „Exactly. I just want to get checked out by him again. I trust him a lot."

„I do too. He is the best, I remember that." He agreed with me. „What time do you need to be there?"

„At 2:00 pm. Are you coming with me?"

He looked shocked at me. „Are you actually serious? Of course I'm going with you."

I pressed a kiss on his lips as a thank you.

„I'm still worried, though." I told him.

„Me too. I always will." He admitted. „But it's gonna be okay...it has to be okay."

„Yeah...it has to be." I repeated silently, praying he was right.

„Try to sleep now, hun." He kissed my cheek again. „Let's not worry too much." He slid back down and I wrapped my arms around his body to feel his safety, his insurance and just his presence.
Him being there was already enough.

And just like that, a little while later we both fell asleep in each other's embrace.