Chapter 116

March 2016
**YOUR POV**
„Oh my god, Harry!" I ran to him all excited as he  sat on the couch in the living room, watching TV.

„What's happening?" He let out a cute laugh when I sat down next to him and he looked at me.

„Taylor just texted me. She said she's in town this week for promo and a show that's tonight. God I haven't seen her in so long." I told him.

„No way! When are you gonna see her?"

„Well she invited us two to her show tonight, but I told her you're still on bedrest for another week, so I don't know." I explained.

„Babe, just because I can't go doesn't mean you can't aswell. Taylor is your best friend and you haven't seen her in so long. I want you to go, love." He insisted.

„Are you sure?"

„Of course! Have a fun girls night out afterwards. You've been spending so much time with me the last few months, you need to spend some much needed time away from me." He smiled and I chuckled at what he said.

„But I can't leave you here all alone. What if you need anything?" I asked him.

„I'll call the boys over to keep me company and help me in case I need anything if they're up for it. I haven't seen them since our last show and they wanted to visit anyways."

„Are you sure? I can visit her some other time."

„Y/n no, I'm sure. You go and have a good time with her tonight. You've talked so much about finally wanting to see her again and now you can so you have to go."

„Okay thank you, H." I leaned in to kiss his lips.

„No need to, sweetie." He smiled.

„Wait, at what time is your check up appointment today?"

„At 4 I think." He said.

„Okay, I'll drive you to the appointment and after you're done and we're back home, I'll head to the venue." I explained my plan to him.

„I can drive myself if it's too much trouble."

„You're not allowed to drive just yet and it's no trouble, don't worry." I assured him and he nodded. „Do they have to take X-rays again?" I asked him, not sure what the doctor said the last time.

„Probably, yes. Doctor Brown said she needed to take a look at the ligaments around my vertebrae."

I nodded, understandingly.

„I hope she's got good news." He sighed.

„I'm sure she does. You've been on bedrest nonstop and were always mindful of what you did, I'm sure she's got positive news." I gave him a reassuring smile.

„Yeah, I hope so."

„Don't worry about it too much." I ran my hand through his soft, freshly washed and blow dried hair as he nodded. „God I love your long curls so much." I changed the subject as I couldn't resist telling him that.

Harry chuckled, smiling at me as his dimples popped out. „Thanks. Was thinking of cutting them though. What do you think about short hair?"