Chapter 153

**HARRYS POV**
Later that day while Y/n was still asleep, I went downstairs and called my mum to tell her about everything that happened, making me furious again as I thought about it.

„Mum this is all my fault." I burst out crying, the first time all my emotions about this overcame me. „If I was with her, nothing would have happened."

„Honey it's not. It's none of your fault, not yours and definitely not Y/n's. It was the guy. He did this to her and I am so incredibly angry that someone would do such thing to an innocent woman. I'm glad you were there before any more happened that would make everything even worse."

„Me too, but still, this should have never happened." I sighed, wiping my tears away.

„How is she doing now? Where is she?" My mum asked fully concerned.

„She's upstairs sleeping. She's pretty banged up as she was quite out of it. She couldn't move, couldn't talk and think properly it was horrible. I was so scared, don't even wanna imagine how she felt. She's got bruises all over her body and obviously she's not doing good physically."

„Oh god, this is really bad." She sighed. „I'll only be able to be there tomorrow, I hope that's okay, Harry, honey."

„Of course it's okay, mum, don't worry. I just think it's good for Y/n if you'd come and she sees you."

„She's practically my daughter, of course I'll come." She said. „I'll be there some time in the morning. I'll let you know tomorrow."

„Okay, thanks mum. See you tomorrow then."

„See you tomorrow, honey." She made a kiss sound and hung up.

„Harry? Harry where are you?" I heard Y/n's with anxiety filled voice and turned around to see her slowly walking down the stairs.

„Yes, my love, I'm here." I went up to her and guided her onto the couch.

„Sorry I- you weren't next to me in bed anymore when I woke up and I don't know, I...I didn't know where you were." She said a bit confused.

„It's alright, baby. I'm sorry I just went down here to make a phone call so I wouldn't wake you." I kissed her cheek as I sat her down before I placed myself next to her and tucked her in with one of the blankets that was lying on the couch. „My mum is coming tomorrow, I hope that's okay?" I reached out to brush some of her hair out of her face.

„It's okay." She nodded with a tiny smile. „Will you...will you leave for work tomorrow then after Anne gets here?" She asked shyly.

„No I won't, baby. I'll stay here with you. My mum's not coming for me, she's coming for you to be here for you." I gently stroked her cheek with my thumb as I looked into her shiny and glossy eyes.

„I feel like...uhm, I feel like this is my fault...I should have been more careful with my drink."

„Y/n no. Absolutely not, it's not your fault. It happened in a split second it could have happened to anyone and that's what's so sad about it. You are not at fault in this. You did nothing wrong. You need to understand that, Y/n. I won't let you blame yourself for this." I told her, sliding my hand into hers to give it a gentle and reassuring squeeze. „Okay, love?"

She nodded slowly and whispered. „Okay."

„I love you, Y/n, so so much and I will never let anyone get near you ever again, I promise you that. Nothing's gonna happen to you, you'll be safe at all times."

„Thank you." A tear ran down her cheek. „I love you too, Haz."

„Are you still in a lot of pain?" I wondered.

„Not a lot, but I feel really sore and just, this situation...it's just..." She sighed as her voice started trembling and more tears fell over her cheeks.

„I know, I'm sorry, darling. Come here." I pulled her closer to me so I could hug her tightly. „It'll all be okay eventually, my love."

I stayed with her in the living room, cuddled up on the couch for a while and we started to watch a movie at some point.

„Baby, I have to go upstairs for a while and take care of some things. Can I leave you here by yourself? I just need to reschedule some stuff."

„Yeah, I'll be fine." She nodded.

„Okay then, I'll be back in a bit."

**YOUR POV**
Ever since I woke up, saw myself in the mirror and could finally think clearly, I couldn't help but remember and constantly think of what happened last night. The way I had no control over anything in my body, the way he grinned at me before he just took me with him. I was angry that no one around me noticed, angry at myself for being so unwary of my drink and my surroundings. Usually I wasn't that stupid and would never leave my drink out of sight, because I knew so damn well how fast things like this always happened. How could I be so dumb?

The scene of that guy, taking me outside further and further away from Harry without him knowing anything and then pushing me against a wall, holding me while he kept grinning at me and...and having fun with this constantly repeated in my head.

My heart started racing as I relieved everything in my head and had to stop my mind from going further, so I got up from the couch and headed to the kitchen to make some tea to just do something. My hands shook as I filled a cup with boiling water. I waited a while for it to cool down just a tiny bit before I shakily took my first sip.
I put the cup aside and went to grab my phone, noticing the situation could be even worse as I realized there may have been paps at the club last night.

What if I got papped in this state? What if they
made up some stories about me and another guy when in reality it was some disgusting person who did this to me?
What if pics were already out in the world?