Chapter 60

October 2015
**YOUR POV**
„Good morning, sunshine." I entered the bedroom the next morning with two cups of coffee in my hands, long after I got up to see Harry finally sitting up in bed, stretching his back.

„Morning my love." He smiled, getting out of bed and stretching again, this time I heard his joints crack in his back, making me frown.

„What is it?" I asked him when he walked towards me and I handed him his cup of coffee.

„Thanks." He took it gladly. „Just my back acting up a bit today."

„You've still got back issues?" I asked, knowing he had them in the past and it wasn't alway easy for him to handle them, especially while touring.

„Yeah, that's never really changed." He chuckled. „But it's alright, just not the best day for my back today."

„Are you sure?" I asked, running my hand over his back, feeling his tensed muscles immediately.

He nodded before kissing my forehead.

„Do you want me to massage you a bit? To relax the muscles? We've got plenty of time." I asked, knowing it would help him since I did that whenever he started feeling his back tensing up.

He nodded again. „I'd love that."

I smiled at him. „Alright, lie down then, I'll be right back."

I went to grab one of those essential oils I knew Harry still had around for this exact reason and went back to the bedroom where Harry already laid in bed, his back facing me.
I knelt over him and poured the oil in my hands before I started massaging it into Harry's tensed muscles.

I could feel where it had been bothering him the most as he winced a tiny bit whenever I massaged those parts of his back.

„Does that feel good?" I asked him after a while.

„It feels incredible. God, I've missed your massages." He breathed. „You give better ones than my ostheopath."

„What a compliment." I giggled, leaning down to pepper some soft kisses on his back before I finished. „All done, feeling better?" I asked him when I got up to wash my hands in the bathroom that were full of the remaining oil.

„Much better, thank you, love." He got up, stretching again, releasing a relieved sigh.

„Good, just don't overdo it today, especially during the show. So no human pyramid for you!" I warned him and he laughed.

„Okay okay, got it." He eventually said. „Now, ready for the last show in LA?" He asked me.

„Well yeah, but the only thing that kind of stresses me is that we haven't got the opportunity to go to our own homes after the shows. I love touring, but the constant change of hotels is just stressful."

„I know it's exhausting, but let's make the best out of it. We can get hotel rooms together and spend more time together." He smiled at me. „I'll miss my own bed too, though." He chuckled.

„I know, I think I just have to get used to touring again." I shrugged. „Anyways, you go get ready so we can have breakfast if you'd like and go to the arena for soundcheck."

„I'd love breakfast actually. I'll be right there." He told me and headed to the bathroom.

Since I was ready for quite a while, I went downstairs and made us breakfast, some eggs and bacon that I quickly made and Harry loved.
He walked downstairs just a few minutes later, smelling like vanilla, so fresh and lovely.

Luckily we had enough time to have breakfast in peace and didn't need to hurry to get to the arena in time.
When we went out and Harry drove us to the arena, we quickly realized that our kiss on stage last night was a real game changer as we saw massive crowds of paps waiting in front of the arena and closing down the whole street.

„I'm gonna go round the other way." Harry said as he saw there was no other possible way to get in where we entered usuallly.

I nodded, looking out the window at the screaming paps and fans, seeing the posters some of the fans held up for us, our shipname on them in big letters. They all screamed so loud, we could clearly hear their screams through the closed car windows. I couldn't hide a smile at the sight of how our fans supported our relationship again.

Only when Harry finally managed to park the car and he reached for my hand as we were about to enter the arena, I realized that I didn't know what I had to face. How would Mason treat me? Was he even here? Would he act as if nothing ever happened or what?

„Babe?" I heard Harry call me, still reaching his hand out for me what I didn't realize, so lost I was in my thoughts.

„Huh?" I finally looked at him.

„Are you coming?" He asked, slipping his hand in mine as he saw mine didn't move. „What is it?" He asked again, bringing both our interlocked hands up to his mouth to kiss the back of mine and then soothingly rub his thumb over it.

„Nothing, sorry. I'm just not sure what to expect when we enter." I told him sincerely, gripping his hand tightly so I would make sure not to loose him on our way in. I didn't want to be alone, even though I knew Harry wouldn't leave me alone anymore when Mason was around, but still, it made me feel at least a bit safer. Like I had a bit of control over myself.

„Don't worry about it, Y/n." He gave my hand a gentle squeeze. „Come on in now." He said and I followed him inside.

„Before I forget to tell you, H, I'll probably be done with soundcheck earlier than you, so I thought I'd go to my place until we have to be here again for the show." I told him on our way to sound check.

„Alright, I'll come by after I finished then." He smiled. „Do you wanna take the car?"

„No, no, I thought I'd let Paul drive me." I told him.

„Okay, good." He nodded. „You know what? Come with me to my dressing room tonight, so no one will bother you." He then said probably unsure himself what Mason would say or do if he saw me.

„Thanks." I let out a relieved breath and he smiled a little, noticing it.

„I was thinking..." Harry said as we entered his dressing room.

„You were thinking?" I asked, curiously.

„What would you think about us two going out after the show, have dinner at a restaurant and just enjoy the last night in LA before we have to leave tomorrow?" He grinned at me.

„So you mean a date?" I smiled at him.

He nodded. „Yes, a date."

„I'd love that, H." I grinned at him, making him smile bright.

„Tonight it is." He stepped closer to me to press his lips on mine.

„Can't wait." I said after our lips parted.

*

Soundcheck went well, very quick and luckily I didn't have to see Mason anywhere yet, so after a goodbye kiss to Harry, Paul drove me to my house where I was able to pack all of my things together so we could leave without rushing tomorrow.