Chapter 94

December 2015
**YOUR POV**
Last night, Harry and I spent Christmas Eve alone, cuddled up on the couch with blankets, pillows and lots of food and snacks, watching The Grinch, my favorite Christmas movie.

Today it was Christmas and we would celebrate it with the boys tonight who would come over later today.
I got up in the morning, noticing Harry was already out of bed as I turned my head to look at the empty space beside me. I put my slippers on and made my way down the hallway towards the living room where Harry and I set up the tree last night before we watched the movie. To be more specific, I set up the tree and Harry handed me all the ornaments for the it, since he couldn't do the heavy lifting and bending.

"You're already up, love? Missed you in bed." I said, rubbing my eyes. "Wait, where are you?" I looked around the living room, until I found him sitting down on the carpet, wearing his christmas hat as he looked at me. "What are you doing down there? You know you shouldn't bend like that."

"My phone fell down

"My phone fell down." He used the couch to pull himself back up on his feet again. "And I was careful." He came closer to kiss me.

"Could have called me, you know." I said, smiling at him when I looked at him with that hat on, looking cuter than ever.

"My phone fell, it's not a big deal, I couldn't have woken you up for that." He chuckled.

"You could have, but anyways." I rolled my eyes jokingly. "Why were you already up?" I guided him to the couch, making him sit down and put the brace back on that looked like he took it off only to manage getting his phone off the floor.

"I couldn't really sleep last night, it's been hurting a lot." He admitted, pointing at his back when I finished strapping the brace to his chest and sat down, looking up at him.

"Why didn't you say something, Harry?" I asked softly, running my fingers through his soft, brown curls. "For that you could have woken me up, babe."

"Don't know, I guess I just didn't wanna bother you."

He didn't look me in the eyes and that was when I knew what it was about. "If this is about the conversation I had with the boys yesterday, then please stop. You heard it yourself, I don't mind caring for you, god, how could I? Haz, baby, we talked about this already, I'd do anything when it comes to you, I just want you to be okay and not in pain. You saying nothing doesn't make the pain go away and I don't want that." I pressed a kiss on his cheek.

He nodded giving me a little smile, resting his head on my shoulder. „How do I deserve you?"

„Don't be silly." I chuckled. „By the way." He looked at me again, listening. „Merry Christmas, lovie." I smiled before I pressed my lips on his.

„Merry Christmas, babe." He smiled back, kissing me again.

„Wanna have breakfast? I can make waffles, what do you think?"