Chapter 62

October 2015
**YOUR POV**
The show was going on for an hour and a half or so. It was the first one since Harry and I made it official, what was very relieving because of the pressure that was now gone. The constant feeling of being watched and thinking about every movement and step I made was truly nerve wrecking and exhausting.

Every time I passed Harry, he couldn't hide his beautiful smile that was so contagious. He giggled a lot, glancing over at me as much as he could, almost forgetting the lyrics to the songs and it warmed my heart seeing him like this.
I smiled back at him, thinking about all the years we grew up together and how much special memories we gathered throughout those years.

I couldn't be happier to have him back in my life and knowing how much more memories we were able to make now again.

This last show in LA was extra special for most of the fans and that's why we had fireworks planned for some of the songs that would go off when no one expected it and as we thought, the crowd loved it as the screams got even louder every time they got fired.

The intro began for Right Now and the platform got lowered onto the stage for the boys to get on it. Harry looked back at me after securing himself to his mic on the platform and smiled, giving me a thumbs up. I smiled back before I got on the platform I was told to go on. It was rising as soon as all of the boys were secured to their mics and the platform lifted in the air, Louis starting the song shortly afterwards.

The fans were amazed, holding up their flashlights and frantically waving at the boys above them.

I honestly loved the song very very much as well. It always gave me chills when they performed it and now to be a part of singing it live felt unbelievably special to me.

The chorus came, all of them singing beautifully, making me smile as I took in the beautiful sound of their voices combined.

But from that point on, I felt like everything happened in slow motion as I watched my boyfriend take a step back from his mic stand while singing. A far too big of a step as only the tip of his foot landed on the edge of he platform, causing him to lose his balance and instead of getting saved by the security strap that was wrapped around his waist and secured to the mic, there was a snap and it broke off.

The instant gasps and fearful screams of the fans made a cold, cold shiver run down my spine.

I dropped my mic and tensed up in fear as Harry instantly fell back first down the platform onto nothing but the hard ground, the space between the barricade and the stage.

„HARRY! NO! HARRY!!" I screamed as loud as my lungs allowed it and jumped down the platform, running across the stage as fast as I could to get to him, not caring about anything or anyone around me. „Fuck fuck fuck!" I cursed under my breath while the boys frantically tried to somehow get the platform to lower down, Louis and Liam screaming into the mic at the crew backstage, Zayn and Niall waving at them to try and get their attention.

„Call an ambulance!" I screamed at some staff members.

Nobody moved...nobody fucking moved and did anything.

„Call a fucking ambulance for fuck sake! NOW!" I screamed again after I ran down the little stairs of the stage. I immediately threw myself to the ground beside Harry as some security guards were already by his side, trying to help.

„Don't move him!" I commanded immediately. „He fell on his back for gods sake! You could injure him even more!" I didn't want to think about him being injured but I got furious, thinking they could hurt him even more.
They did what I said though and moved away, letting me get to him.

Harry's face said all I needed to know. He was in pain, lots of pain and he was scared. His face scrunched up and eyes closed.

„Y-Y/n." He let out, barely audible.