Chapter 167

**YOUR POV**
The night went on for another while, the boys kept on drinking and celebrating while Gemma and I still sat there, chatting away.

„I'll be right back, gonna go to the restroom quickly." I told Gemma before I left my spot.

I wasn't away too long, just a few minutes when Harry stumbled towards me as I made my way back to Gemma.

„Wow, wow mister, where are you going?" I stopped him, placing both my hands on his shoulders.

„Was looking for you. You weren't with Gemma, I got worried." He told me, his speech slightly slurred. He was pretty drunk, I could tell. His pupils were dialated and he couldn't walk in a straight line anymore, his hair all over his face.

He was clearly worked up and I knew he tended to get a little frustrated at some point during his drunken state, so him worrying was pretty frustrating for him.

„I'm okay, sunshine, just went to the restroom." I assured him, brushing his hair out of his face and kissing his lips as I held onto his arm so he wouldn't lose his balance. „I think it's time for you to sober up. Wanna go backt to the hotel? It's been a long night."

„Okay." He nodded. „I'm tireeed. Let's gooo."

„Alright then. Let's get Gemma and then we can leave."

„Hm." He just nodded, his eyes getting heavier.

After I went to get Gemma and got to Harry's car outside, she was the one who drove us to the hotel. Anne and Desmond already left a while ago as it was 4 am now and the three of us only just got back.
Gemma helped me to get Harry up to our room so I wouldn't have to drag him up there alone and she went to her own room afterwards.

The last thing Harry managed to do, was taking off his clothes, leaving on only his boxers. „I love youuu I loove loooove loooove youu." He started to sing-song while I quickly got changed to go to sleep.

„Love you too, baby. Very much." I chuckled as I eventually got in bed and kissed his forehead, still smelling the alcohol in him. „Get some sleep now, H."

„Niiight babyyy." He smiled, his eyes already closed.

„Good night sunshine."

Harry was knocked out just a few moments later and I fell asleep almost immediately as well.

Some time early in the morning though, I got woken up by Harry quickly leaving the bed and I instantly knew why.
I followed him to the bathroom where he knelt in front of the toilet, letting out all the alcohol from the previous night.

„Oh H, baby." I went to hold back his hair which I then tied up into a bun before I rubbed his back soothingly.

Eventually, he sat with his back against the wall, his eyes closed and his forehead sweaty.

„Feeling better?" I asked

„Yeah." He nodded with a deep breath. „I'm never gonna drink again."

„Yeah right." I laughed a little as he always said that whenever he was so drunk and got the worst hangover afterwards.

„I mean it, I've never felt this shitty after drinking so much. My head is pounding." He rubbed his face.

„Aww, I'm sorry, love. I'll get you a painkiller. Come on, it's early, you can still sleep it off a bit if you like."

I grabbed both his hands and helped him up. He went back to bed while I got him the painkiller.
„Here's some water, you gotta hydrate and wash out the alcohol."