Chapter 21

June 2015
**YOUR POV**
The next day, I took the shower I didn't have the strength for yesterday and threw on some nice and comfy clothes. I got my luggage to the entrance just in time as the driver came to pick me up like Mason told me.
One of my security guards came with me and put my suitcase into the trunk before he got into the passenger seat next to the driver while I made myself comfortable in the back of the car.

I was praying that no crowd of paparazzi or fans were already waiting for me at the airport, but knowing the press, they already knew I was coming and probably gathered at the entrance.

„We're here Y/n." My security guard informed me a few minutes later, my cue to put on my sunglasses as I saw the massive crowd in front of the building as I expected it to be.

My security guards knew I had claustrophobia so they would watch and look after me even more, but still, it was almost impossible to get trough crowds like this and whenever I had to face those situations, my nervousness kicked in instantly.
I didn't have to care about my luggage, I knew the rest of the security guards who waited for me at the airport would take care of that.

My door opened from the outside and I grabbed my purse to get out into the chaos. The guards immediately guided me through the people who all wanted something from me. I felt anxious and scared, sweating everywhere as I squeezed my way through the crowd until we finally made it to the elevator where Mason waited.

„You alright?" He asked  with a laugh.

„It's not funny, Mason." I breathed, noticing my hands were shaking like crazy as we got into the elevator and the door closed.

„Okay, okay." He rolled his eyes. Luckily, after getting out of the elevator, we could go through some sort of hidden hallways of the airport to the plane that was waiting for us.

Everything went fast from that moment on and soon, I found myself on the private plane, taking off shortly after all of our crew got on it and were ready.

I plugged my phone in, noticing my low battery and sighed deeply, knowing I had an 11 hour long flight ahead of me.
One thing, that made me smile a little as I sat in my seat, looking out of the window, was, that I would get to see Harry again. I would see him only backstage, but that was more than enough.

„Okay, we will land at around 4 am in LA at LAX and it will be a two hour drive to the hotel, so we're there at around 6 am. You can sleep now, so we can go to the Late Late studio and rehearse after we checked in at the hotel and tomorrow will be the actual show, okay?" Mason came walking down the plane towards me, explaining what was gonna happen.

„Yeah, okay...is...is One Direction there too during my rehearsals?" I asked him silently.

„No, they'e rehearsing after you. You will see them tomorrow night."

I nodded slowly. „Alright. I'm gonna sleep a bit then."

Without another word he left to sit down on his own seat and I made myself comfortable in the giant airplane seat I could easily change into a bed. It was nice to at leas get some sleep. Eleven hours were a lot, so I tried to enjoy it and sleep as much as I could.

„Y/n! Y/n, wake up now!" I suddenly heard Mason call me. My eyes fluttered open, adjusting to the bright light of the airplane.

„What? I just fell asleep, Mason." I turned around, pressing my head further into the pillow underneath my head.

„No you didn't, you fell asleep eleven hours ago. We're about to land so get ready."

„Seriously?" I asked confused, sitting up and stretching my arms. „I slept through the whole flight?"

„Yes, you did." He sighed. „Now get up, we're landing in a few minutes."

I rubbed my face and grabbed my phone, opening the front camera to fix my hair as good as I could so I wouldn't look like a total mess when I would get off the plane.

As we got off the plane, we went through the same thing like we did back in London and luckily made it to the car that was waiting without any problems. I sat in the back next to Mason. After twelve hours of sitting, well sleeping, I had to sit for another two hours.
Since it was like 4 am, the streets were mostly empty and we were even faster, what meant we arrived at the hotel rather quick.

„Here is your key, go freshen yourself up. I'll meet you down here in two hours so we can go to the late late studio for the rehearsals." Mason informed me after he checked us both in and shoved a card in my hand.

Relieved, I got more time than I thought I would have, I nodded and made my way to the elevator to lead me to my new home for the next couple of days.

First, I wanted to stay at my house I had in LA, but for some reason, Mason didn't want me to go there and be closer to the studio.

I leaned against the wall of the elevator after I got in and pressed the button for the fourth floor. I caught myself almost drifting away until I heard the ,ding' of the elevator who stopped on my floor.

I got out, my suitcase in one hand, my purse and my card in the other one and looked for my room.

„Number 250..." I sighed and finally found it.

Standing in front of it and trying to open it without a free hand was a worse idea than I thought and I realized it even more when everything fell out of my hands, landing in front of my feet.

„Great, just great." I huffed, hearing a giggle from my right, the room next to mine. It was a giggle, that I knew too well. It was cute and so contagious, mixed with a little bit of sass.

„Louis!" I couldn't hide a grin myself. „You guys are already here too?"

„Yes, we just got here like you did as it looks like." He told me, coming over to me. „Let me help you with that." He opened the door of my room so I could get all my stuff inside.

„Thank you, Louis. I guess I'll see you tomorrow then." I smiled.

„Yeah, can't wait for that, see you tomorrow." He smiled back, heading for his room.

I got into mine and made myself comfortable, first, letting myself fall down on my bed, but only for a few minutes before I forced myself up to change into new clothes and freshen up a little bit so I was ready to meet Mason for the rehearsal later.