Chapter 185

**HARRYS POV**
As I noticed Y/n fell asleep, I quietly got out of bed and left the room, letting her sleep in peace and get some well needed rest.
Not long after I went downstairs, the doorbell rang and I knew it was my mum. A feeling of relief instantly ran through my body and I went to open the door.
As I saw my mum standing there, I felt like the 14 year old me that just found out about Y/n's illness and I immediately started to cry in front of her.

„Oh honey." My mum wrapped her arms tight around me. The hug I so desperately needed from someone who made me feel like it really would be okay, because I was so damn unsure of everything right now.

„I'm so glad you're here, mum." I admitted. „I'm so scared."

„I'm glad I'm here too, darling. She's gonna be okay, alright? She's a strong woman, Harry."

I nodded against her, hoping she was right before I let go of her and wiped my tears away.

„Where is she?" My mum asked as I led her inside after I grabbed her luggage.

„She's sleeping. A lot happened today as we were back at the hospital. She had a little surgery, because they had to kind of implant a port in her chest for chemo."

„Oh god, so chemo, huh?"

„Yeah." I nodded and then went on and told her all about what the doctor said and what his plan was.

„Okay well, as bad as it sounds now, this sounds good. I'm sure it will work out just like that and she'll be okay soon." My mum assured me as we went into the kitchen where my mum instantly spotted the Whiskey.

„Harry Styles, do not even start with this again, I beg you." She held the bottle up.

„Fuck, I'm sorry, mum." I rubbed my face. „I was so frustrated and scared, I- I'm sorry." I sighed. „I just needed to feel something..."

„It's okay, I understand. Just...promise me you won't overdo it and start this again."

„I won't, I won't, I promise. I'm not 19 anymore." I assured her. „Are you sure she's gonna be okay? Because I don't know what the hell to think."

„She'll be okay. We all know she's strong." My mum said. „It's just important that she's got our full support and help, because she'll definitely need that."

„Yeah, obviously." I nodded with a sigh. „How was your flight, by the way?"

„It was good. I slept most of the time. Thanks honey."

„Are you hungry? I'm not sure if Y/n feels like eating when she wakes up, but I can make something if you want." I suggested.

„Oh no thank you, darling. I can make myself something if I'm hungry later."

„Okay then." I made us both a tea instead and we went to the living room, sitting down on the couch.

„How are you doing, Harry dear?" My mum asked me.

„I'm doing good, mum."

„How's your back doing? Any problems?" She worried. „You're sitting kind of weird."

„My back is fine, mum. It's been bothering me a bit today but it's really nothing." I told her. „Please just don't tell Y/n or she'd worry about me for something that's nothing, especially right now."

„I won't, don't worry"

My mum and I kept on talking a bit about everything that was going on when I heard Y/n walking down the stairs.

„Harry?" She called, her voice sounding so fragile.

„Yeah, love?" I stood up from the couch and made my way towards her, seeing she was struggling a bit finding her balance. „What's wrong?"

„I uhm- I feel a bit dizzy." She held tightly onto my arm.

„You should eat something, love. You need some energy."

„I know, but I'm really not that hungry." She admitted.

„Let's get you to the living room first, my mum's here." I told her and her eyes lit up just before she saw my mum sitting om the couch smiling at her.

„Anne!" Y/n fell into my mum's arms as they both started to cry.

„My darling, I love you so much." My mum said. „Nothing's gonna happen to you, okay? You're gonna be just fine in a few weeks."

Y/n nodded against my mum's chest. „I love you too. Thank you so much for coming."

„Oh darling, of course." My mum let go of her and wiped the tears off Y/n's cheeks. „How are you feeling, love?" They sat back down on the couch and my mum covered Y/n with some warm blanket.

„Okay so far. I just feel a bit dizzy right now." Y/n sighed.

„Don't you wanna try and eat something?" I asked her, kissing the top of her head. „Maybe just some soup?"

„Yeah okay, soup is fine." She finally nodded so I made my way to the kitchen to make her some.

I was glad that she did eat most of what I made for her, so that her stomach wasn't all that empty and she'd have some energy.

„Still feeling dizzy?" I asked her later this evening when we headed up to our bedroom to go to sleep.

„A little. Not too bad."

„Okay then. I'm glad." I kissed her lips.

„We are still going to the beach tomorrow night, right?" Y/n asked so sweetly, sitting up in bed.

„If you want to, of course." I nodded at her with a smile as I took my shirt off and sat down on the footing of the bed.

„So, what's with what I heard about your back?" Y/n asked and I felt her warm hand on my back shortly afterwards.

„Nothing love." I chuckled. „Just the usual. Please don't worry, baby. I don't want you to worry about anything regarding me right now."

„Just because there's something going on with me doesn't mean I don't care about you anymore."

„I don't mean it like that, love." I turned around to face her. „I just don't want you to have anything on your mind at the moment that's really not important."

„But you are important to me, Harry." She said.

„But I'm also absolutely fine." I smiled at her before kissing her lips.

„Are you sure?"

„I am sure, Y/n. You're priority now."

She nodded slowly. „Okay...I'm gonna go to sleep now. I'm so tired and I don't even know why."

„It's probably still because of the surgery, love." I said as she went back underneath the sheets and I gave her another pillow to be more comfortable.  „Are you feeling okay otherwise?" I knelt on the bed right next to her. „Does it still hurt?"

„A little, but it's fine. I'm good otherwise I think. To be honest, I just feel emotionally exhausted."

„I understand that, sweetie." I kissed her cheek. „Talk to me if you need to, okay?" I brushed my hand through her hair as she nuzzled her face into her pillow.

„Okay." She nodded. „Thanks."

„I'm gonna let you sleep now, darling." I got up and out of bed.

„Where are you going?"

„I'm just gonna take a quick shower, I'll be right back in bed next to you." I assured her.

„Oh okay." She nodded again.

„Good night, lovie." I kissed her again. „Love you."

„Love you too." She smiled a little.