Chapter 12

June 2015
**YOUR POV**
„But what about the rest of the band?" I wondered. „You have to leave with them."

„They're already waiting in the car." He said. „So...after you milady." He smiled.

„Thank you...Styles." I smiled back.

Together, we walked arm in arm down the stairs over the red carpet, passing all the paparazzi and fans again. This just showed me once again, that no matter what, Harry Styles was the kindest and most caring human alive.
But I also knew, that this would cause lots of rumors of us, that probably said we were back together. It was nothing new to us, since the media always talked about us getting back together and what a great couple we were. We were used to it, but with this, they had a lot to talk about the next few days.

„Here we are." Harry let go of me as we stood in front of the car, that was waiting for me.

„Thank you, Harry." Was the only thing I could say. I didn't know what else to say to him after our conversation earlier. I didn't deserve to be treated like this after everything I did to him.

„You're welcome. See you later then." He smirked slightly and left to go to the car that was waiting for him together with the boys.

My security guard opened the door for me and I got in, letting out a deep breath.
One week I was back, one week and all this happened already. I didn't imagine it to be like that.

I was so overwhelmed with all this, I couldn't even think straight. When I got to the venue where the afterparty would be, the first thing I did, was change my clothes. I knew how things could be during parties like this one, so I knew, that it would get uncomfortable form time to time, wearing the dress I had on.
I went to one of the dressing rooms I was told I could go to. Luckily, I got one for myself, because almost everyone changed into another outfit and there were already lots of people at the venue.

I didn't change into something too special, not at all. I changed into another black dress. It wasn't really a real dress though, it was a two piece dress with a top and a matching skirt. It was a little bit shorter than the other one I wore, but still long enough for my liking, but most importantly, it was so comfortable, since it was more like a skirt and a top, that just looked like a dress.

I wore the same heels like earlier and was ready to hopefully enjoy the afterparty.

I couldn't find Taylor anywhere, there were simply too much people and Mason was nowhere to be found too

I couldn't find Taylor anywhere, there were simply too much people and Mason was nowhere to be found too...luckily. Harry really did it and made him leave for tonight.
I got back to the venue, the giant room full of people. There was a DJ, a big dance floor and also a stage. Of course a giant bar was there too. In front of it, there were barstools to sit at the counter and there were small tables with chairs spread around the venue. It was a beautiful decorated party with lots of guests and drinks and food and more.

As I made my way through the crowd, I got to talk to some other singers and friends I didn't see in so long. It made me very happy when I got some compliments for my performance tonight and it made me feel kind of less insecure.

So there I was, sitting on one of the barstools at the bar, my arms resting on the counter until a tap on my shoulder got my attention and before I even turned around, he sat down next to me, smiling at me as soon as I made I eye contact with him. I couldn't hide my smile and looked away for a second.
This man would find me anywhere.

„Can I offer you a drink?" Harry asked me with that charming smile of his.

„That's sweet of you, but no thank you." I replied. „Can't drink, remember?" I smiled, tilting my head.

„Right..." He nodded, thinking what he'd say next. „Was it your decision to stop drinking? I just..." He sighed, resting his elbow on the bar counter. „I just get the feeling, that something is wrong with you and I hate that feeling."

„No, it wasn't my decision, it just kind of happened...but please don't worry about me, I'm fine and I don't want you to think that I'm not." I told him.

„Okay..." He nodded. „I'm relieved. You know, my mum really misses you."

My eyes lit up. I thought Anne would hate me for leaving like that. „She does?"

„Yeah, a lot. She always talks about you and what you would think to this and that..."

„I miss her too." I looked down at my hands that laid on my lap.

„Hey uhm, I just wanted to say again, that you were really great on stage tonight." He told me. „I missed listening to your voice...didn't hear you sing in so long and honestly, it made me really emotional, hearing you sing Fight Song in front of everyone...I never forgot the song."

„Thank you...It was extremely emotional for me too and it was hard to sing it live, especially in front of you and I was scared to do it, but deep down, I knew I had to do it. I have no idea how I made it through the performance without losing it completely." I admitted.

„Look, I know you won't talk about this, but please just answer this question for me...please." The expression on his face changed again to that hurting and painful look.

I nodded. „Alright...I will."