Chapter 174

**YOUR POV**
„Not over yet?" I wondered. „Are we still going somewhere? Because to be honest, I'd love to spend some more time with you instead of going back home." I smiled up at him, feeling so incredibly happy and in love. There were these moments Harry and I had when we were spending time together like this where we felt so incredibly in love with eachother and just being in each other's presence, being in our own little bubble. Those were the most precious moments we had and cherished so much.

He leaned in to kiss my lips so softly, smiling at me afterwards, his eyes having this so familiar spark and shining so beautifully in the moonlight.

„We are still going somewhere, beautiful." He ran his thumb over my cheek before we got into the car and he said more. „We're going to one of our favorite places to just spend some time there."

That was the only thing he told me as he drove off and as we got closer and closer to Anne's house before we passed those so familiar fields and the small pond where Harry parked somewhere near the litte park.

He slid his hand in mine when we got out of the car and slowly walked towards our special little place we loved spending time at whenever we were here. It was a special place to us and it always reminded me of our younger selfs.

It was dark outside but there were enough lights on around the park for us to see even on the fields further away.

„Are you cold love?" Harry asked me on our way up, probably noticing me shivering.

„A little. It's fine." I leaned into his side, but he stopped walking and took off his coat before he placed it around my shoulders.

„Better?" He smiled at me.

„Yes, thanks, H. But now you're cold."

„I'm not, love. Don't worry." He assured me and kissed my cheek.

When we got up there, I saw, that the place was filled with lights hanging from the trees and as we got even closer, I noticed it was all beautifully decorated with flowers on the tree and around it, a beautiful curtain with lights hanging from it and some lanterns hanging aroud the whole place.

„What in the world..." I whispered. „Did you do all this?" I looked up at Harry who just shrugged with a smile, dimples popping. I let go of his hand and walked underneath all the lights to get a closer look. „This is so beautiful, H." I smiled.

When I turned back around to face him, Harry just smiled at me before he got down on one knee and held this red, little box in his hands as he looked up at me with the most beautiful smile on his face...

„Oh my god, Harry..." I gasped, whsipering as my hands flew to my mouth, not believing this was happening. I placed my hands over my heart as it started to race at how surprised I was, tears pooling in my eyes.

„You have no idea how much I love and care about you, Y/n. I just wanna hug you and never let go. You're so perfect. you mean everything to me...you're my everything. The person I can tell all my secrets to, the first person I want to talk to when I wake up and the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep. You're the first person I want to tell when something good happens to me. When I'm troubled by something, you're the one I go to for comfort. You're all I ever think about all and every single day. You're so much more to me than my lover. You're my best friend, my favorite person, my comfort and my strength.
I am so lucky to have you. I'm so happy to have you in my life. I love you endlessly, Y/n." Harry said all those beautiful words to me, making my tears instantly run down my cheeks. „You've been my best friend for years. I've admired you and adored you for so long. You're the love of my life, Y/n and I wanna spend the rest of it with you... Will you marry me?" He opened the little box and held up a beautiful ring.

I nodded immediately. „I do! Of course I do." I sniffled and leaned down to cup both his cheeks. „I love you so, so much, Harry." I cried and he got up with me before he kissed me so incredibly passionately on my lips, making me feel all those sparks before I fell into his arms and wrapped my arms around him. He hugged me so tight, I didn't wanna let go.

„You just made me the happiest man on this planet." He said, his own tears running down his cheeks. „Are you happy?"

„Are you kidding me? I'm more than happy. I love you so much, Haz. I can't believe this." I sniffled into the crook of his neck.

„Come here, let me put that ring on your finger." He let me back down and I held my shaky hand out to him so he could put the ring on it. It was a beautiful silver ring with a shiny diamond on it and it fitted perfectly.

I looked down at it before I looked back up at him. „Oh Harry, I can't believe this." More tears ran down my cheeks. „This is all so perfect, I'm so happy."

„Me too, sweetie." He kissed me again.

„Those were the most beautiful words someone ever said to me, H. I love you so much." I wiped my tears away. „We're engaged."

„We're engaged." He smiled and hugged me again afterwards. „I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you."

„Me neither." He kissed his lips again. „So you planned this whole night out, huh?"

„Of course I did." He nodded. „Wanted to make it special for you."

„You did...you so did, Haz. Thank you for this. It's all so beautiful and you did make it so, so special."

"