Chapter 140

September 2016
**YOUR POV**
Another month later and I finally fully recovered from that appendectomy.
There were also some other things happening at the moment.
Everything was going really fast as soon as Harry went to talk to the boys and management about the shows and quicker than we thought, tickets for their soon to start Europe tour were on sale and sold out in literal seconds.

They decided to continue tour in Europe first so Harry wouldn't have to be stuck on the plane for 12 hours right at the beginning again. I was glad they still looked out for him and hoped they'd keep doing that on tour as I wouldn't be there, since I sold out my own tour, starting in the US just after One Direction would start theirs.

Today was actually the day they'd start their tour, the first few dates being in the UK before they'd start travelling to all the other countries through Europe. I was only able to be at their opening show and show support as I had to leave for my own tour in the US the day after their first show at Wembley stadium.

The boys were backstage, Anne and Gemma were here for Harry's very first proper show back in 8 months.
I quickly went backstage, knowing the boys would be on soon, so I wanted to see Harry one last time to wish him luck.

„H!" I called as I eventually found him, getting his ear pieces on.

„Hey." He walked towards me as soon as he saw me.

„It's time, lovie." I smiled at him, but didn't get one back. „Something wrong?"

„Am I really ready? Can I do this? I haven't done this in so long. What if I'm not ready? I-."

„Hey, hey, Haz. Calm down, just take a deep breath. Where is this suddenly coming from, huh?" I wondered, rubbing his arms soothingly.

„I don't know, I just wanna be sure I didn't rush into this."

„I assure you, you didn't rush into anything. You said you were ready and we both know you didn't just say that as you were so careful during your recovery. It's normal to be nervous, especially after what you went through to get here to this point, but you know you are ready. I know you are, honey and I know you can absolutely do this. You were born for this, you're a showman, Harry. You're not alone up there, the boys are there and have your back. Believe me, after you get out there, all your worries and the nervousness will be gone. I promise." I told him. „Your mum, Gemma and I will be out there, supporting you and we're all so proud of you. You can do this baby and you will. You are Harry freakin Styles, you're gonna go out there and smash it together with the rest of the band. Nothing has changed besides some metal added to your spine."

He laughed at that, exactly what I wanted to achieve. „You're right, you're right. I can do this, I'm ready."

„Hell yes you are."

„Thank you, Y/n. I love you so much." He pressed a kiss to my lips before hugging me tight.

„Love you too. Now get out there, I'll be watching."

He nodded finally smiling before he ran back to the boys.

And the moment came when One Direction as a full 5 stepped on stage, the very first time after 8 months. The crowd erupted in screams and cheers for the five boys and as I watched Harry going out there, seeing him immediately getting back into doing what he loved most, seeing him so happy, made me tear up instantly as I thought back of those hard times Harry went through. The pain he endured all those long months, the emotional strain, the physical limitations he had to deal with for so long. It was hard and draining and he was still not quite done, but he almost crossed the finish line. He finally saw the light at the end of the tunnel and he ran towards it.

Tears flew out of my eyes as I kept watching him, tears of happiness for him, tears of pride and tears of love.

I felt Gemma rubbing my back from my right side as she stood there. „You okay?" She asked.

I nodded. „Yeah. I'm just...taking it all in."

She pulled me to her side, into a short hug before she let go of me again.

The show was going great, it was going amazing. They were incredible already so far and Harry was immaculate. His voice sounded truly angelic.

As the boys got to the part where they read out some of their fan's signs, Louis spotted a particularly special one. Maybe not to everyone, but it was to Harry, that's why Louis read it out.

On the poster was a drawing of a spine and next to it the words „Harry we'll be your backbone! Glad you're okay now. Love you!" Louis read out and grinned back at Harry.

Harry smiled and I could tell he was trying not to get emotional. „Thank you so much...from the bottom of my heart thank you." He then said, his hand placed on his chest right where his heart was.

No matter what happened, Harry would never need a backbone when he had this, the music, the fans and the band, the five of them together.

He came over to the side where we stood, smiling at me, pointing to the sign the fan was still holding up.

I nodded full of pride, motioning that I saw and blew him a kiss which he pretended to catch and put into his pocket, making me laugh.

I got especially emotional as they performed Right Now as it was the song that changed pretty much everything 8 months ago. I could tell by watching the screens that Harry felt emotional but only really knew when I saw a single tear running down his cheek which he quickly wiped away.

At the end of the show, Harry even did the whale right before Best Song Ever until they eventually finished and the shows as over. Harry did it, without any problems, without anything happening. He did it.

Right after the boys left the stage, we quickly headed backstage to meet them. I walked down the hallway right behind Anne and Gemma who immediately hugged him first when we got there.

I waited until everyone said their congratulations, hugged him and had their moment with him.

As soon as he laid eyes on me though, tears just kept flowing out of my eyes and running down my cheeks.

He finally walked towards me , his own eyes filling up with tears at this point, both of us exactly knowing how special and important this very moment was.
When he stood right in front of me, I cupped both his cheeks, looking deep in his eyes, admiring him. „You did it." I whisper cried. „You did it, Harry. You're back...officially back."

He wrapped his arms around me and picked me up so I could wrap my legs around his body. „I couldn't have done any of this without you, Y/n. You got me here, you were always there, never complained. You are the reason I'm here and just did this." His voice was trembling, as some tears ran down his cheek. „I don't know how I'll ever be able to properly thank you for this, how I'll ever be able to give back to you what you gave me. To make up for what you sacrificed for me by putting me first. I don't know how I'll ever be able to thank you for that."

„Just love me...endlessly. That's all I need. I don't need a thank you or you giving me something back." I told him as he set me down on my feet again. „Love me endlessly, that's all I need."

He nodded, his lips forming a beautiful smile. „I love you Y/n Y/l/n. I love you endlessly." He kissed me tenderly.

" He kissed me tenderly