Chapter 179

**YOUR POV**
Almost right after Harry's birthday, we flew back to LA as I had some meetings there and Harry had his own things scheduled that he needed to go to, so it was perfect for us to get there together.

Harry slowly but surely started to write and record songs with some of his friends and new people he got to know during the last few months for his very first solo album. Nothing was set yet though. He said he just wanted to give it a try and see what he liked and what not. Try out new things and all that.

This routine has been going on for some weeks now. While he was out at the studio, working on new stuff, I was away at meetings and appointments throughout the whole day.

**HARRYS POV**
It was some time late at night when I was alone at our LA home just as the door opened and Y/n walked in.

„Babe, where have you been? I was worried sick." I stood up from where I was sat in the living room, turning on one of the lamps to light up the room a little. „I've been waiting for ages without any call or message from you."

„Harry, not now, I'm tired. I just wanna go to bed." She brushed me off, not even properly looking at me.

„What?" I frowned. „You forgot didn't you?"

„Forgot what?" She sighed.

„You know what? Nevermind. Clearly you didn't care in the first place." I turned around and sat back down.

„Yeah, right. Start something and then don't finish it. It's always the same-."

„No, you know what's always the same?" I stood back up, cause I've just had enough. „For weeks I've wanted to show you some of my new songs and ideas and every night you get home late and are too tired to listen so you postpone it to the next night, but everything just repeats itself every single night. I've asked you for one simple thing, but you just don't seem to care! You make me feel like my music isn't just as important as yours."

„That is not true and you know that, Harry! I do care-."

„Doesn't look like it!" I huffed.

„You know I have my own things to take care of that need to be done. You knew I had a packed schedule this year and I'm sorry for being too tired to do certain things after a shitty, long day."

I shook my head in disbelief. „Certain things." I repeated. „You're even too tired to just do something that is incredibly important to me... It's for my first album, my first solo album that I'm really insecure about and would just like to hear your opinion on it...fine then, you know what? I won't bother you with this anymore so you have more time for your own things." I was close to tears by now, not getting how she wouldn't get why this was so important to me. „Don't expect me in bed tonight." I walked past her and grabbed my phone, keys and a jacket.

„Where are you going? It's midnight!" She called after me, still wearing her shoes and coat.

„For a run, but why would you care? Go to bed, you're tired, right?"

She rolled her eyes at me. „You know what? Go! Leave! Just run away so you don't have to deal with anything and hope it will solve itself on its own!"

„I can't believe you right now, Y/n..." I said quietly, shaking my head. „Go to sleep, maybe you'll get to your senses when you wake up again." I opened the door to leave the house.

„Harry!"

I didn't turn back around and just kept on walking until I got out of the driveway and down the street, even though a part of me hoped for Y/n to walk after me and call me one more time, but she didn't and it hurt me deeply.
This was going on for so many weeks now. Her getting home late and just brushing me off most of the time. I wasn't worried of her cheating or anything in particular, because I knew she'd never do that, but I was hurt that it seemed like she didn't care about what was important to me. I was patient, but now it was just enough.
With tears in my eyes I went on my usual running route that I'd do whenever I was here and just went as far away from home as possible.

**YOUR POV**
I didn't think Harry was serious when he said I shouldn't expect him in bed tonight. I woke up at 2 am and his bedside was still cold and empty. I quietly got up and made my way downstairs, but he was not even on the couch. Was he not home yet? I took a quick look into the guest room, but it was empty too. Did he really think I wanted him to leave?
I was a bit worried, but thought he'd probably need some more time and would be back soon, so I went back to bed.

When I woke up at 4 am again though, I finally heard the door opening and falling shut again with a loud bang. He was very obviously still mad after four hours of being out. I couldn't blame him, though. I hurt his feelings and that multiple times lately without even noticing it. I was so stupid, how could I not see the importance of what Harry himself had created and just wanted to show me over several weeks. I shut him down so many times...how could I not see it?
I didn't wanna go down there and talk to him right now, because that would have probably led to another fight, so I laid back down and tried to sleep again, waiting for the morning to come.

Harry did come upstairs into our bedroom, but he was gone quickly again as he only changed clothes while I pretended I was sleeping.
He most probably went to sleep in the guest room downstairs instead of the couch, because he knew it would mess up his back and he'd be even more pissed the next day.

When the next morning finally arrived, I got up and slowly made my way downstairs, still wearing my pajamas. As I walked towards the kitchen, I could already see the back of his head as he stood there, making himself some coffee.

„Harry?" I asked slowly.

He didn't answer and didn't move, he just kept stirring his coffee.

„Harry, can we talk-."

„Y/n, I really don't think that I can right now." He said, still not turning around and running a hand through his hair.

„I wanted to apologize-."

„I said I can't talk right now." He repeated, quickly drinking his coffee in literally one sip.

„O- Okay." I said, trying to hide the fact that I was on the verge of tears. „When can we-."

„I have to go." He turned around, finally looking at me for a minute.

He had bags under his eyes, the lack of sleep showing. He looked exhausted and upset, still very obviously mad but also sad.

„Uhm...I took the day off today...but I still have one appointment...just so you know."

„I don't know when I'll be home..." He said coldly.

Harry walked past me, grabbed the car keys and left. I flinched when the door slammed shut, tears leaking out of my eyes.