Chapter 118

March 2016
**YOUR POV**
I got back home late, later than I thought. It was 1:30 am as I slowly opened the door, got in and locked it behind me. I made my way upstairs, trying to be as quiet as I could, walking on my tippy toes to the bathroom to get changed and take off my make up before I went into the bedroom, seeing Harry shirtless snuggled into his pillows, lying on his side with a cushion between his legs, soft and cute snores escaping his mouth, making me smile.

I went over to his side, his back facing me and gently ran my hand over his upper arm, studying his beautiful, bare back with the pink incision scar in the lower portion of it before I kissed his shoulder and he started to move a little.

„Y/n?" He whispered, tiredly, attempting to shift position.

„Yes, hey, lovie. Don't move, stay like this." I kissed his shoulder again before I climbed in bed on my side, facing him.

„Hey, baby." He smiled at me, pulling his blanket up to cover himself a little more.

„Sorry, I didn't wanna wake you up. You just looked so beautiful all snuggled up." I smiled back.

„It's alright, Y/n." He whsipered, sliding his hand in mine.

„How are you feeling? Any pain?" I asked, whispering.

„A little. It's alright." He whispered back and I nodded at that. „Did you have fun?"

„Yeah, a lot actually." I nodded with a smile.

„I saw." He smiled back. „You crashed Taylor's show I saw." He grinned and I giggled a little.

„You saw?"

„It's all over the internet." He chuckled. „You were so amazing, baby."

„Thank you. I missed being on stage." I admitted.

„I could tell." He snuggled closer to me.

„It felt amazing." I told him, thinking back at my moment on stage.

„I can only imagine." He smiled tiredly. „You sounded and looked immaculate."

„Thanks, Haz." I leaned in to kiss his lips. What about you? Did you have a good time with the boys?" I asked him, pushing a strand of hair out of his face.

„I did. Really missed them."

„I'm glad then." I ran my hand down his arm until I reached his hand. „Are you really feeling okay?"

„I do, I promise." He assured me. „When the boys left, I went to bed early with an ice pack."

„That's good. Are you laying comfortable?"

„I am, baby." He chuckled. „I'm okay, don't worry. Go to sleep, you must be tired."

„Okay, but I wanna cuddle you. You look so soft and cuddly."

Harry smiled even more. „Then turn around and come here, sweetie. I'll be the big spoon." He said and I instantly turned around and crawled into his arms. „Thank you. Good night, H. I love you."

„Night, lovely. Love you more." He pressed a kiss to the back of my head, laying his arms around my waist, his warm hand resting on my stomach as I felt him breathing into my hair.

It was only an hour or two later when I woke up again in the middle of the night because of those excruciating cramps in my stomach that came over me.

„Fuck me." I breathed silently as they got stringer and I pressed my hands on my stomach until I eventually had an idea what it could have been which turned out to be true after a quick walk to the bathroom. I got my period. The thing was, it was my very first one again ever since I had to start my chemo treatment so it also hit me ten times worse than normally.

I quickly got back in bed as the pain hit me again and curled up into a ball, trying to sleep it off, obviously with no luck.

I tossed and turned in bed, clutching onto my stomach, whimpering and no sign of the pain easing.
The cramps were getting so bad, I needed to try and control my breathing as a tear slid down my cheek.

„Y/n?" I suddenly felt Harry's hand on my back. „Hey babylove, what's wrong? What's happening?" He sat up, turning on his bedside lamp. „Baby, hey, why are you crying? Are you okay?" He asked gently.

„I have these stupid cramps, it hurts so much." I breathed, trying to look up at him.

He frowned. „Why is that, lovie?" He soothingly rubbed my back. „Do you need to see a doctor?"

„No, no, I just got my period. The first one ever since chemo actually." I explained. „My doctor already warned me that the first one would be hell and he didn't exaggerate." Another tear slid down my cheek.

„Aw my love, I'm sorry. Can I get you anything?" He already threw his sheets away, attempting to get up.

„No, no, Haz. You stay where you are. Bedrest remember?"

„Now that's the one time I won't be listening to you. Bedrest won't stop me from helping you. I'll be right back." He got up afterall and disappeared in the hallway until only a few minutes later when he came back and sat down on the edge of my side of the bed.

„I got you something for the pain and some water. And here's a heating pack, that might help your stomach." He placed it on my stomach before he brushed my hair out of my face.

„Thank you, Harry." I said silently before I sat up to swallow the pill. „I feel like I'm gonna pass out I swear." I rubbed my eyes as I realized everything was spinning.

„Then come lay down, love." He took the water out of my hand and put it on the bedside table. „Come on, turn around and put your legs up on the headrest, it'll help." He instructed and I did what he said, laying down with my legs up.

Harry sat behind my head, looking down at me with a small smile as he soothingly ran his fingers through my hair.

„Uggh these cramps are killing me." I furrowed my brows, clutching onto the heating pack, literally holding my breath.

„Shhh. Just breathe, babylove. The pill will help in a bit."

„What time is it?" I asked silently.

„About 2:30, why do you mean?"

„You should lay down and rest, H."

„Y/n, would you stop please? Just let me help and be here for you." He said with a little laugh.

„Alright, sorry." I gave in.

„Does the heat help a little?" Harry asked me.

„Yeah, it's soothing. Thanks, H."

„No need to, baby." He said before he shifted in bed and moved so he would sit next to where my legs rested, his back against the headboard so that he was facing me.
He gently placed his hand on my stomach underneath the heating pack, radiating warmth and comfort.

I put my legs back down any crawled underneath the sheets, snuggling into his embrace, his arms holding me tight as I rested my head against his chest. He kissed the top of my head and soothingly rubbed his hand up and down my arm.

„Feeling better?" Harry asked, kissing my cheek as soon as I lifted my head a bit and looked up at him.

„A little." I whispered, barely able to keep my eyes open. „I'm gonna try to sleep now. Thanks for the heat pack and the pill."

„Of course, my dear. Come on, I'll hold you and keep you warm." He let go of me to scoot further under the sheets and opened his arms for me.

„You're the best." I turned off the bedside lamp and crawled back into his arms that instantly warmed me. „Thank you."