Chapter 165

**YOUR POV**
It was time for the show. After calming Harry down for some time, he went to rehearsals and the day went by faster than we thought until it was showtime.
Anne, Desmond, Gemma and I were out in the arena, standing at barricade with all of the boy's families and friends.
It was half an hour until the show would start and I decided to get backstage quickly to wish him good luck and see if he was okay, which I was glad I did, because as I went back there, all I saw was chaos.

Everyone was nervously running around as I saw the boys and some more crew members all gathered up in a circle, more and more joining in a hurry. I just saw Louis, Liam and Niall, looking incredibly stressed and everyone was shouting over each other.

I slowly got closer with a frown, tapping Niall on the shoulder. „Niall what in the world is happening? And where's Harry?"

He instantly turned around. „Y/n! You're here, luckily! Harry just collapsed."

„Sorry what? He did what?" I couldn't believe what he said.

„He was panicking and his legs just gave in." Niall pointed to some crew members that were trying to keep him steady in the middle of the whole chaos.

„Oh my god. He needs space. Guys! He needs space! Back up and let him breathe so he can calm down!" I started to push all the people away, making them back up until I got to Harry, his body unsteady and shaking all over.

„I don't know what's happening, Y/n." Harry breathed fast as soon as everyone finally gave him some space.

„You're okay, baby, you're just fine. Let's sit down for a while alright?" I guided him to some place he could sit down for a bit and I placed myself next to him. „You need to breathe, H. This is all in your head, you're just nervous, that's what's causing you to feel this way." I said gently before I gave him a tight hug and pressed a kiss on his forehead.

„I thought I could do this, I- I thought-."

„Shhh, you can. You can do this, no doubts, but you gotta turn off your thoughts for a while in order to do so. You're panicking and that's okay, but you gotta calm down now so you can get out there. I promise as soon as you're out there, you'll feel just fine and you'll be happy again while performing."

He nodded slowly, talking with a calmer voice now. „They...they wanted us to get on the platform again last minute." He admitted.

„They what?" I frowned again, not believing they would bring this up again when they knew exactly what happened to Harry because of it and then even last minute again.

„I said no, I wouldn't get up there ever again...that I can't go up there again after what I had to go through because of the injury. I think that shook me up a little as well." He admitted.

„It's good that you said no. It would have been way too risky again." I rubbed his arm. „You've got 15 minutes left now, H. Can I leave you with the boys or do you want me to stay here?" I kissed his cheek.

„No, you can go, I'll be fine." He assured me.

„So you feel a little better?"

„Yeah." He nodded again. „Thank you."

„Okay then." I stood up and faced him. „Harry my sweet love, this is your last show on tour as One Direction and I want you to know that I am so, so incredibly proud of you. You achieved the unthinkable...you guys took over the world. Literally. I love you so, so much and I'll always and forever be here for you. Always. Enjoy it out there one last time. Have the most fun. We're all there to support you. Okay?" I asked as a single tear ran down my cheek. „Make me even prouder?"

„I will." He nodded with a small smile. „I love you, Y/n. Thank you."

I didn't say any more to that as the boys came to check on him and after I made sure he was alright and kissed him again, I went back out into the crowd to our family, deciding not to tell them about the incident, not wanting them to worry.

As they started the show, Harry looked fine to me as if nothing ever happened. He was smiley, he laughed and he gave everything into the whole performance, enjoying and feeling every single song on the setlist.
The show was great. It was as if they played any other show.

As they got to Act My Age, the first song of the encore, the four of them enjoyed it so much and came to dance with us at the front of the stage. All of their families and friends stood at barricade, jumping and dancing to the melody of the song I personally loved so much. The boys were having so much fun with it. They played it over and over again, not wanting to stop. It was incredible, such a beautiful atmosphere. We started to make a conga line through the arena and some of the fans joined, it was truly so much fun. Such a memorable moment.
Seeing Harry being this happy again, seeing how he fully enjoyed every moment, was relieving for me to see. Watching him up there, doing what he loved most, one last time with his best friends, was everything.

„Sheffield!" Harry started his speech and the fans screamed. I knew his speeches and I knew that he was gonna make it emotional now. „You look absolutely fabulous tonight. Thank you for being with us, thank you for spending this very special night with us. The end of our tour." He said. „We've been a band for five years. Five years, four months, three weeks and some days. Standing on this stage now. We know we do not exist, we do bot get to do shows like this on stages like this in places like this if it's not for each and every single one of you who's here tonight. Thank you so much, for all your support that you've given us all the last five years, whether it began yesterday or five years ago. We love every single one of you, thank you for being here tonight. We could have not asked for a better way to finish tour. Every single one of you in here tonight has made this very, very special for us. Thank you."

Eventually, before they started to sing What Makes You Beautiful and then Drag Me Down to finish, they all hugged for the last time on stage, making the fans scream even louder as they had their last group hug after them thanking each other on stage for the past five years. They pulled each other in so incredibly tight, wrapping their arms around each other, not wanting to let go. To watch them do this was beautiful and heartbreaking at the same time.

After Niall's little but so beautiful speech, they started to sing the last two songs and when they eventually finished Drag Me Down and closed the show with that, they couldn't believe it themselves. I could see it in their faces. They couldn't believe it. Harry looked at me, shrugging and I mouthed to him that I was so proud of him.
One last time, they hugged each other individually so incredibly tight up there before they walked back to the main stage, getting the whole band together to bow in front of the crowd, the fans that made all of this possible.

„Thank you so much!" Niall said into the mic, followed by Louis and Liam blowing kisses to the fans.

„You guys are the best fans in the world, we can't stress that enough." Louis said.

„Thank you so much! Get home safely!" Harry said before he took a deep breath for the next things he was about to say. „We've been One Direction. Please don't forget us, because we will never forget you! We love you! See you soon!" They then bowed and thanked everyone again before they disappeared and that was it.

The On The Road Again Tour ended. One Direction's last ever tour was over...